上一篇回目錄下一篇

Contact Report 032第032次接觸報告

接觸時間:197598日,星期一,1416

接觸地點:瑞士鄉間的森林

英譯版本:20131105日,Catherine Mossman, Joseph Darmanin

中譯版本:20220828日,DeepL Translator, James Hsu


中譯者摘要

本次接觸是在上次「偉大之旅」之後的一個半月後,而且還是在Billy不得已的情況下,呼叫Semjase前來幫忙,主要是他找不到一些重要的舊資料,那些是與Asket當年會面的記錄,於是只好商量再請Asket補傳。


Synopsis提要

This is the entire contact report. It is an official and authorised English translation and may contain errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE in this version!

這是這篇完整的接觸報告。這是一篇官方且經授權的英文翻譯,但仍很可能包含錯誤。請注意,所有錯誤和失誤等將持續修正,這將取決於有關人員的可用時間(依照與比利/FIGU的合約所訂)。因此,不要複製粘貼和發佈此版本在其他地方,因為任何改進和修正將會在這個版本中發生!


Semjase:

1. I have been receiving your call very strongly since yesterday.

從昨天起,我一直收到你非常強烈的呼喚。

2. Are you already so far advanced with your work, that you are able to write down the new report?

你已經完成你截至目前的工作,而能夠寫新的報告了嗎?

Billy:

Not yet, but something has gotten in my way, and now I don't know what to do.

那倒沒有,但有些東西我已經用我的方式得到了,然而目前我不知道該怎麼處理。

Semjase:

3. Is this so important then, that you must call me?

這些東西有那麼重要,以至於你非要呼喚我不可?

Billy:

I think so, because as you know, I am currently writing down all the contact reports which I had written in 1964 with Asket's recollection help. But now I can't find the remaining reports. Apparently I have hidden them too well, or I simply lost them. I really don't know. What should I do?

我想是的,因為妳也知道,我目前正在寫下所有我已在 1964 年透過 Asket 的回憶幫助寫下的接觸報告,但現在我無法找到剩下的那些報告。顯然,我把它們藏得太好了,或者我根本就弄丟了,我真的不知道,我應該怎麼辦?

Semjase:

4. Can you really not find them?

你真的找不到它們嗎?

Billy:

I would not have called you so urgently if I could.

如果我找到的話,我也不會那麼急切呼喚妳了。

Semjase:

5. Sure, that would not be your style.

當然,這不會是你的作風。

6. Then let these reports be for the time being, because if you can't find them, you probably don't have them anymore, but have you really checked everything thoroughly?

那麼暫時由得這些報告去吧,因為如果你找不到它們,你可能不再擁有它們了,但是你真的都徹底檢查過一切了嗎?

Billy:

Of course, I have really turned everything upside down.

當然,我真的把所有東西都翻了一遍。

Semjase:

7. Then you must have lost them.

那你一定是弄丟了。

Billy:

I think so too; what should I do now?

我也這麼想;但我現在該怎麼辦?

Semjase:

8. If you really can't find them anymore, then it's not so important.

如果你實在找不到它們,那麼這就不那麼重要了。

9. I will get in touch with Asket and tell her about your mishap.

我會與 Asket聯繫,並告訴她有關這件事。

10. She will perhaps transmit all the missing reports to you again.

她也許會重新傳送所有遺失的報告給你。

11. All the knowledge of the event and the conversations are indeed recorded.

所有發生的相關事情和對話的內容都曾確實被記錄了下來。

12. You can write down these reports once again at a later date.

你可以在以後的日子再寫下這些報告。

13. How far have you progressed?

你的進展到什麼程度了?

Billy:

I was still able to write down the first conversation with Jmmanuel, but the other reports are missing.

我還能夠寫下與以馬內利Jmmanuel)的第一次談話,但其他報告都弄丟了。

Semjase:

14. Good, then you have made a rather good progress.

好,那麼你已經取得相當不錯的進展。

15. Leave an explanation at the conclusion of the first contact with Jmmanuel, that you can't find the remaining reports.

在第一次與以馬內利接觸的總結處留下一個註解,說你找不到剩下的報告。

Billy:

I have already done that, and I am putting this contact with you now as a direct sequel.

我已經這麼做了,而且我把這次與妳的接觸作為直接的延續。

Semjase:

16. You really think of everything...

你真的都考慮到了一切

17. So we want to address the remaining like this:

那麼我們可以這樣進行剩下的部分:

18. I transmit to you the second half of the report of your trip with me to Asket.

我先把你和我一起去見 Asket 那段旅程的報告後半部分傳給你。

19. Make a corresponding note and then continue with these reports.

作一個相關的註解後,再繼續這些報告。

20. We will simply weave in the missing Asket reports later, when Asket transmits them to you.

Asket 把它們傳送給你時,我們會隨後就會編入在遺失的 Asket 報告中。

21. Should that not be the case, then it's not so important, because to my knowledge the further conversations with Jmmanuel deal with things which refer to his history etc., as well as to facts which anyway, with some exceptions, are not very important for the Earth humans to know.

如果情況不是這樣,那也沒有什麼影響,因為據我所知,與 Jmmanuel 進一步的對話涉及的是有關他的歷史等的一些事實,無論如何,除了一些例外,對於地球人知道與否並不是非常重要。

Billy:

Good, then you may begin at once.

好,那麼妳可以馬上開始。

Semjase:

22. Steady, steady, it can't go that fast.

沉著點,沉著點,不能這麼快。

23. I was not prepared for this situation and can't free myself for these things yet.

我沒有為這個情況作好準備,而且我還不能放下手邊一些事情不管。

24. I can only do it starting tomorrow, because everything must be prepared first.

我只能從明天起開始做,因為一切都必須先準備好。

25. I still have a lot of other work to do and in addition, I am also currently undertaking another important task.

我還有很多其他的工作要做,另外,我也正在開展另一項重要任務。

26. I can't simply leave that aside.

我不能就這樣放著不管。

Billy:

Okay, I could also have guessed that. Then will you report back tomorrow?

好吧,我也該想到這些。那麼妳明天會傳來報告嗎?

Semjase:

27. Sure.

當然。

(本篇接觸報告結束)


上一篇回目錄下一篇

英文資料來自
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_032

中文翻譯借助 Deepl Translator 的協助

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ONENESS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()