◄上一篇 ▲回目錄▲ 下一篇►
Contact Report 052 (1976/5/17) 第五十二次接觸報告
The existence of a Pharoah's curse.
The build method, history and the reason for the building of the Giza Pyramid and the purpose of at least one light shaft.
This is a partial translation of the contact. It is an unauthorised and unofficial translation and may contain errors.
42. There is however still a third name, for which I can’t provide you nevertheless with information, because I am not specifically oriented about it.
That doesn't matter, you have already told me more than I had expected. But now still another question resp. two of them. They originate from Mr. Moosbrugger in the Walsertal: What about the astronomical data of the Giza pyramid etc., and does a <curse of the Pharaohs> exist?
那沒關係，你告訴我的已經超出了我的預料。但現在還有另外一兩個來自奧地利Wlsertal的Moosbrugger先生的問題：關於吉薩（Giza）金字塔等的天文資料，以及是否存在一個所謂的“法老的詛咒”（curse of the Pharaohs）？
43. I would like to answer your second question first:
44. There is no curse of the Pharaohs.
45. This is just a fantastic concoction of legendary nature, as usual created by humans of the Earth, who believe in recognizing some kinds of secrets and mysteries in all things, because still being caught too much in their
46. Well, there have always, repeatedly been deaths, while Pharaonic tombs were robbed, also by your scientists, because they as well conducted robbery of tombs.
47. That can partially be put down to provoked accidents and on the other hand on the protection measures of the ancient Pharaohs and priests, who were perfectly aware of the upcoming tomb robberies.
48. For this reason they created for example protective provisions and the like.
49. They asked thus for example slaves to collect the hair-spines from the fruits of ficus-indica cactus, and had them poisoned by poisoners.
50. Afterwards these spines, impregnated with a millennia-durable deadly poison, were embalmed in the bandages of the deceased Pharaohs, and thus those who at a later time would come into contact with it, inevitably penetrating the skin, absorbed the fine as hair spines killing her/him.
Fantastic, however with the hair-spines of ficus-indica, are you talking about those fine as hair spines that grow on the surface of the cactus-fruit?
51. Certainly, but now to the second question:
52. When the pyramids were built, the then astronomers were already calculating the further fate of the Earth.
53. According to the derived data from that the measurements of the pyramids were elaborated.
54. The calculations revealed that many thousands of years in the future a catastrophe would once again threaten the Earth from the cosmos, like at the time of the construction of the pyramids.
55. For indicating the impending catastrophe to the Earth’s inhabitants of later millennia, the obtained measurement data of astronomical nature in distant future were therefore built into the pyramids.
56. That means that they were constructed according to the data and measurements, which will precisely then match with the astronomical data, when the catastrophe from space will anew loom.
57. Astronomy was very capable in those days, and thus calculated the dates very precisely.
58. It even considered several world crashes in their calculations and was in that way able to calculate the dates with extremely accurate precision.
59. As pre-calculated the Earth did then actually crash and proved the science of those days, meanwhile long gone, to be right.
60. And now the time is slowly fulfilling, since the astronomical measurement data, which as explained served for the construction of pyramids and were determinant, are gradually corresponding with the astronomical values of the present time, and announcing the so more than 70,000 years ago prophesied happening.
61. And that happening will precisely be then, when the sunlight of a faraway star passes through the tube-like opening of the revelation, which stretches from outside the Giza pyramid to the centre, in a straight uninterrupted line and illuminates a particular point.
62. I am not allowed to explain more about it.
But maybe it might be important to know that.
65. OK, but it shall not yet be today.
66. I will call you for that sole purpose telepathically, after submitting this report to you.
Fine as well. But now how about certain secrets, claimed to have grown up around the pyramids, and how had they been built, perhaps with machines?
67. There are no actual secrets to be mentioned, besides these of the existence of the Giza intelligences, as well as the issues around the measurement data in the context of the looming danger and the issue of the starlight which will at the given time shine through the opening of the revelation.
68. The pyramids were not built by telekinetic <spiritual forces>, as certain earthly fantasists claim, but through tried and tested techniques, as you however already know, so I need no more to tell about it.
That suffices indeed, thanks. But I am still wondering, why you were during the previous weekend, or shortly before, so en masse circling around above Hinwil. Did you over there perhaps have no <golden place> in, and were looking for it? It had actually been a real big demonstration. We counted nine machines, from which however you and Quetzal were twice part of, if I picked up your thoughts correctly.
這確實夠了，謝謝。但我仍然想知道，為什麼你在上週末或更近一些的時候，在瑞士欣維爾（Hinwil）上空盤旋。是否可能那裡沒有你們所尋找的“黃金之地”（golden place）？這真是一場大型演出。我們數了有九艘飛船，然而，如果我正確的感受到了你的思想，你和Quetzal 出現了兩次。
◄上一篇 ▲回目錄▲ 下一篇►