Contact Report 039-1 第039次接觸報告之一
接觸地點： Billy住所附近 → 地球外層太空（與其他維度）
本報告內容精采而繁多，特分為兩個部分，其中Semjase談到許多話題，主要包括：聖經上的上帝耶和華（the Lord Jehovah）（甚至還畫了他的畫像）；有多少真正接觸過外星人獲通過心電感應接收外星人訊號的地球人之精確數字；還有關於這趟為時兩天時光之旅（journey of time）是運用時間偏移（time shifts）科技的方式，實際上地球上才過了兩個小時；另外談到居住在美國加州沙斯塔山地下深處裡面小城市的古老外星生命後裔等等。
Photo from a book by Wendelle Stevens, from a section regarding Mount Shasta.
Discussed after line 259.
This is the entire contact. It is an authorized but unofficial translation and may contain errors.
You called me to this contact quite unexpectedly. I was just falling asleep, while my wife only slept for a few minutes. Thus, I have secretly sneaked away once again.
1. That is known to me.
2. But don’t worry, because she will sleep so firmly that she won’t notice your absence.
Aha, have you given her a special anesthetic?
3. It doesn’t concern an anesthetic but rather a naturally induced, deep sleep.
The why of that would probably be asking too much, right?
4. It would take too long, for we have many other and more important things to do.
Of course, but what should happen now if I’m not back in time? There will surely be a rather nice discussion with my dear wife. If she wakes up and I am no longer lying in bed and also can’t be found, then something will happen.
5. You worry for nothing.
6. She won’t wake up before you are back.
7. But in addition, as we’ve discussed, we will skip over time.
另外，我們以前討論過，我們將會跳過時間（skip over time）。
That you said, but in the end, I’ll become an old man through this.
8. It shouldn’t become the rule.
Good, well, I’m also not afraid of aging. But how long should the journey last, then?
9. We’ve calculated two days for it.
Then once again, you will probably feed me with the stuff that doesn’t let me sleep, right? This let’s one’s life start well and last a little longer. It creates, so to speak, a balance for the two days, whereby I become older in this deal.
10. It isn’t like that because we’ve procured earthly food for you.
11. Otherwise, you would stay awake for too long.
So that means that I must occupy two days with a sleep deficit?
12. Sure, but you are, indeed, used to such.
You say that very easily; in the end, I’m not getting any younger. Then I will certainly wander around sleepy again like a tramp. Well, what should happen now?
13. First, I would like to make you familiar with this new device.
This is another scanning device for taking photographs, yes?
14. Certainly, I have allowed it to be made according to Asket’s information.
15. It will be a better help to you than the first device.
Let’s hope so, but, by the way, Asket – she still owes me the transmissions. You know, the ones that I have misplaced or lost. When can she give me these?
16. That will happen at the beginning of next year.
Aha, then there will again be much work. The last time, it was, indeed, a bit dull. Also, Arahat Athersata hasn’t announced itself.
啊，那麼就是又會有很多工作。上次，我真的有點笨。另外，Arahat Athersata［中譯者註：請參閱《第006次接觸報告》中有關「生命進化七大階段」中進化的第六大階段的第5子階段；Arahat Athersata屬於真正的純靈體，完全透明無形。］也還沒有告示它自己。
17. You do, indeed, know that I am currently very busy elsewhere.
18. But on the other hand, your strength was so used up by us, Arahat Athersata, and Petale that we must award you a recovery.
Now, however, you make me laugh. I can already endure a lot.
19. I don’t doubt that, but you shouldn’t have to exhaust your last reserves.
20. It is enough that, for many long years, you have given more and demanded more of yourself than what all was good for you.
21. You often overexploited your strength and more than just exhausted yourself.
22. Another Earth human being would have broken from it and would have lost his life.
One must, after all, still do something for his task. Besides, playing the soft man doesn’t help anything. Thus, I don’t understand your sentimental outburst.
23. You are now more important than ever, for you still have a lot of work to do.
24. This should be divided, however, according to your strength, so that you don’t fall prey to exhaustion.
25. This has nothing to do with sentimentality.
You really make me grin. I’m really no softy.
26. Sure, and also no one can say that of you; you are very often just too hard on yourself.
27. And exactly because of this, you must leave it to us, as to how much work we can lay on you.
28. Thus, I also know that you only ever thoughtfully expressed yourself about the work imposed on you as a result of your concerns that you couldn’t fulfill your task, for you always wanted to do everything extremely well.
29. However, we have never burdened you any more than what seemed possible to us, even if we had to use up a lot of your strength by this.
30. But now, you really need some rest, so that you can recover.
31. We are truly able to judge this better.
Then I must, indeed, dance to the music that is played for me.
32. Sure, you won’t be able to do anything else.
33. But now, first of all, try out the new device.
34. Meanwhile, I’ll bring my ship into space.
(Semjase moves her ship high above the Earth, and I occupy myself with the new scanning device for photographing.)
I’ve understood the thing.
35. That shouldn’t be hard for you.
No. But how does it stand, now, with the dimension gate in the Devil’s Triangle? Can one see this?
不難，但是它在魔鬼三角洲（Devil’s Triangle）的維度門（the dimension gate）能承受得了嗎？能看到這個嗎？
36. With eyes alone, it isn’t recognizable, but it's possible to make the radiation visible.
You mean that…
37. Sure, I can make the radiation visible by my ship.
38. Only two paths of radiation are currently recognizable from this side of the Earth, however, while the third is behind the Earth and, therefore, can’t be seen from here.
Then fumble around with your devices at once; can I also photograph this, then?
39. Sure, but you will see a lot more things than what you are now normally able to recognize.
Will I see that, then, on a screen?
40. No, you may recognize it through the viewing window because the visibility of the radiation occurs through a radiation shield that is spread out by the entire ship.
41. Pay close attention, now, to the Earth…
- Girl,… that is fantastic. – I actually see two enormous paths of radiation. But in addition, there are still many balls and other things all around the Earth; what are these?
42. Those are concentrations of energy of the most diverse types and strengths.
43. They orbit the Earth at irregular distances and intervals and are very important for the existence-capability of the earthly life forms.
44. I may not explain more about that.
Very well, then I’ll take a quick photo. – So, I have it; what now?
45. We still have to wait some time.
46. For father, because you do, indeed, know that without his ship, we wouldn’t be able to return to this time any more.
Of course, you already said that earlier, but how long will it take, then?
47. I don’t know exactly, but it will take some time.
Then I can, indeed, unpack my artillery.
48. You’ve brought your weapons?
Of course, what do you think? If a dinosaur wants to tell me “good afternoon,” then I must be able to greet him, but decently, if his greeting should be a bit rude.
49. Sure, but you have a somewhat strange sense of humor.
50. It’s good that you’ve armed yourself because you certainly know how to handle your weapons better than ours.
51. It is good that you’ve brought them along.
52. But I just don’t understand why you have no fear at all, for such animals can get very angry.
We shall see. I will, in any case, try to fondle a dear little animal’s chin.
53. I can’t allow that.
You’ll see, for I’m quite cheeky. I certainly won’t ask you beforehand, for even though I’m your guest, it won’t mean for long that I can simply…
54. You might be right.
55. You Earth human beings still have certain characteristics that are no longer owned by our race.
What characteristics do you mean by that?
56. You call it sense of adventure.
I’ve always been an adventurous fellow.
57. You really have a special nature.
That’s possible. But now, I have a question for you: what, actually, is up with the two drawings that you promised me, regarding the Zeta Reticuli Intelligences?
可能是吧，但我現在有個問題：你之前答應我的，關於澤塔雙星人（the Zeta Reticuli Intelligences）的兩幅畫呢？
58. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make these for you.
59. The permission for it wasn’t granted to me.
60. I acted somewhat hastily with my promise.
That isn’t so bad; something like that can happen sometimes. But may I, perhaps, ask why?
61. In order to be able to make the pictures correctly, I would have had to draw certain details, from which insights for the earthly scientists would have arisen, which they may not obtain yet.
I understand. But since we’re already talking about drawing, I would be interested to know what the “dear God” actually looks like or looked like.
62. Of which one are you thinking?
Of the great JHWH, who still wanders like a ghost today through the Christian religion.
63. There are two of those.
I don’t understand that.
65. Why do you speak an untruth?
66. You know the circumstances very well.
Well then, since you know about that! I mean the old “dear God”: JHWH the Barbarian, as I’ve christened him, or the Lord Jehovah, as he was commonly called.
好吧，因為你知道這個，我的意思是那個老的“親愛的上帝”：「智慧之王」，那個野蠻人，或者通稱的：上帝耶和華（the Lord Jehovah）。
67. Thus, the one of the old time or Moses’ time.
Exactly, I mean the superhero, that ambivalent subject who, on the one hand, proclaimed himself as the Creation and boastfully spoke of universal love, mercy, and justice, but who, on the other hand, heedlessly demanded innocent human blood and allowed millions of Earth human beings to be brutally slaughtered at his command.
68. That is a very accurate statement.
69. His image is known to me very well.
70. You call him the Biblical God, but with us, he is called “The Unjust and Cruel One.”
你們稱呼他為聖經上的上帝（Biblical God），而我們稱呼他為“不公正和殘忍的人”（The Unjust and Cruel One）。
71. He came to his end approximately 2,150 years ago.
72. He was a very malicious and power-hungry life form, who led his regime together with another and good JHWH and drove countless Earth human beings to death and destruction…
… and to whom today's Christianity still pays hellish tribute.
73. Sure, unfortunately, that is so, for his malignant influence was enormous.
That is well-known to me. But how would it be, now, if you would draw this super twit for me – do you still have my paper and pencils?
這個我知道，現在你把這個超級混蛋畫給我，不知道會怎樣 — 你還有我的紙和筆吧？
74. Sure, but you speak very disparagingly of Jehovah.
Should I still pay homage to him, then? After all, he is the most to blame for the fact that we on the Earth live in the insanity of his cultic religion and that millions of innocent Earth human beings were murdered on his account. Should I heap praise, then, on this twit just for this?
75. You shouldn’t do that, for he was evil and unjust.
76. Only a distant descendant was just.
77. I only wanted to hear how you stand with him.
Alright, but you do, indeed, know my opinion. Your question was, therefore, pointless. Jmmanuel only spoke of a god in his present time and of earlier gods, but never of JHWH the Barbarian…
78. … the Unjust or Cruel One.
Alright, then I’ll just call the guy after your designations. But can you now draw the fellow for me? Is there still enough time for this?
Good, then I’ll take a somewhat closer look at your ship, if you don’t have anything against it? If the thing zooms off, then you’ll just have to interrupt the drawing and bring the mill back on course.
80. You’ve planned a few things, yes?
Exactly, I’ve always wanted to see if I can circle such a thing around myself. I’ve always watched you closely and now know a bit about the control and the initial start-up of the drive. If you have nothing against it, then I’ll play around with it a little.
81. You’re really good; you actually mean your words seriously.
Did you think, then, that I was joking?
82. I truly accepted that.
Well, then you now know that it is no joke. Now, quietly get going with the drawing; I will only circle around the Earth a few times, so – you see, the mill is already zooming off, so now a little more steam and …
83. Arimo, arimo…
What do you mean?
84. Halt I said; halt, halt…
I didn’t understand that – so, the mill stands; what’s wrong, then?
85. Sorry, of course you couldn’t understand me; I got excited and, thus, spoke in my native language.
Aha, so “arimo” means “stop.”
啊，那麼“arimo” 是 “停止”的意思了。
86. No, it means “halt;” that’s the difference.
But what’s the matter, then? Do you have something against it if I properly bring the box up to speed once or if I let it circle around at all? You could have, nevertheless, said that directly.
87. I have nothing to object to that because I’ve already known for a long time that you have endeavored to be able to fly the ship once.
88. And I also know very well that you can do it.
89. But did you pay attention to the speed just now?
Of course, it was just less than 290,000 kilometers per hour; I didn’t want to grind the mill any further because of the time and so on. You even said yourself that it is very dangerous if one exceeds the speed of light with the normal drive or simply at all, without diving, at the same time, into hyperspace.
90. Sure – you actually kept that in mind?
Should I lie to you, then?
91. To me, that would be something completely foreign to you. –
92. Sorry, I needlessly excited myself.
93. I felt as though you hadn’t considered the facts regarding the speed.
94. But that obviously isn’t so, as you say.
95. You can steer my ship calmly, if you like.
96. But please pay attention here; if you should lose control, then simply press these three contact points in the grid.
97. By these, everything turns to the zero position and the automatic control mechanism regulates everything within a split-second; thus, no dangers can appear.
98. But despite everything, please pay attention to the speed.
Done, girl. So have no fear.
99. Good, then now, I’ll devote myself to the drawing.
That’s nice; then I also want another time.
100. But please note my instruction.
Of course; nevertheless, don’t worry all the time. I certainly don’t act carelessly.
101. I will probably never understand your type, but you Earth human beings are all a bit strange in this way.
You mean because of the sense of adventure and such?
102. Sure, it’s something completely foreign to me.
We Earth worms are, after all, still a type of ancient swashbuckler – at least some of us. The unknown simply beckons us, and the harder life hits us, the more we can enjoy it. I will teach you this all right, perhaps when we shake a dinosaur’s paw.
103. May reason keep me from that.
You see, that’s exactly what you have to turn off, for it inhibits everything in such matters because it generates anxiety. Reason tells you that a dinosaur is an evil beast, but the intellect says that the little creature only acts crazy when it feels excited. Thus, if we shake its paw quite peacefully, then it will start to be happy, but not to turn around.
104. I don’t understand your humor.
My words are meant seriously.
Look, your reason tells you or told you that I could rev up your mill over the speed of light, which is why you also got excited. After my explanation, however, you calmed yourself down, for your intellect taught you, through my explanation, that you don’t need to be afraid because I really took into account the factor that caused you anxiety. This means, then, that you have to see the facts exactly as they actually are. Of course, you can also be mistaken once, and then the salad is simply baked and everything is in the vinegar. Moreover, what is 290,000 kilometers per hour anyway? After all, it’s just a breeze compared to the speed of light, which is, indeed, about 300,000 kilometers per second.
106. You say that so easily, but I can’t deny you the logic in it.
107. Maybe I do actually let myself be guided too much by reason in certain things, without considering, at the same time, the intellectual concerns in a proper measure.
Certainly, but these wise sayings also weren’t cultivated in my own field. Sfath already taught them to me, namely when I was still a boy.
108. Nevertheless, you are more developed in them and in their observance than I am.
109. It may well be because of our high level of development that we have a different nature in such concerns.
110. With certainty, our somewhat finer dimension also exerts a certain influence on it.
111. Some time, I will have to talk with my people about it because I think that a different forming in these things would be of use for us.
So, so – you, therefore, suddenly believe.
所以說 … 你於是突然相信了。
112. You split my words.
113. You know their meaning very well.
Of course, I was just surprised that you’ve already sunk so much into our way of speaking. On the other hand, I’m also surprised that you suddenly speak so openly of your finer dimension, for you yourself have forbidden me from doing this up to now.
114. My explanation still gives no further clues.
That’s right; therefore, let’s leave that. So let’s continue; you draw, and I try to convert the mill into scrap metal.
115. If you, at the same time, leave the Earth out of play…
116. Ha ha ha ha… ha ha ha ha!
哈哈哈哈 … 哈哈哈哈！
Ah, I understand, you switch very quickly. But I’m extremely glad that you strive for the type of us Earth worms.
117. It is much easier than I had assumed…
But now, let’s actually do this…
(It takes 16 minutes before Semjase is finished with her drawing, and during that time, I wildly circle around with the ship, but unfortunately, only around the Earth and the Moon, which, to me, are things that are always in the way.)
118. Here you have your JHWH, Jehovah.
Jehova by Semjase
So that is this special hero; this fellow just doesn’t look friendly.
119. That is quite correct.
It was probably the best solution, that he was deposed by force.
If there’s still enough time, I would still have a few questions.
121. Just ask; there’s still enough time at our disposal.
Good, I’ve been occupied with some of the things that you transmitted to me with the last contact. Essentially, it concerns the contactees. You named 21 of these for me. For another three, you said that for certain reasons, you weren’t allowed to speak of them yet, so therefore …
122. … because first, several facts still have to be clarified.
Nice and good, but it still doesn’t make sense to me that only these 21 or 24 should be the only ones who actually had or have contact with extraterrestrials.
123. I explained to you, nevertheless, that I only named for you those who are not of very great importance.
124. Besides these, however, there are still some other Earth human beings who had and still have contact with extraterrestrials.
125. However, their significance is even less important, whereby I address their mediocrity of tasks.
126. But with this, you must not take it that no significance at all may be ascribed to them, for that truly isn’t so.
127. They also form a part of the whole, but only in a much smaller way than the ones mentioned to you by name.
128. In addition, there are even scientists, authors, and filmmakers who must be designated as contactees, for they are influenced by us and others through telepathic impulses, in order to be serviceable toward progress and enlightenment.
Aha, so that means that among the few, true, officially known contactees, there are still at least some who must be designated as real contact persons.
129. Sure, there are even very many of these according to your concepts, but they are not of very great importance, such as those named by me in particular, through whom certain things had to be done and be invented or who served or should have served for the enlightenment in regards to the existence of extraterrestrial human life, but which, unfortunately, was not and is not always the case.
That is finally a bit clearer. Thus, your words mean that we may not interpret your remarks about few contact persons in such a way that only the 21 or 24 named by you are genuine.
130. Sure, there are even several other but not officially known contact persons or, more exactly said, a few thousand, but their significance is very low.
131. Of somewhat greater significance are only 24 of those, and to be sure, you are not yet named, however, for you have an extremely great task and responsibility through self-determination, and you’re also the only one who has physical and fully conscious contact with us.
It is really becoming crazy with you, as you can’t be a little more specific. Must you always first provide only partial information, then? In this way, we can come to wrong views.
132. That was never in my mind.
I know, you probably thought that we could become clever from your information and piece everything together ourselves. But that actually wasn’t so.
133. I am very sorry.
134. Unfortunately, I often have very great trouble adapting myself into your stage of thinking.
135. But in the future, I will increasingly try to avoid misunderstandings.
136. Thus, I would like to give you the data regarding the contact persons again, in order to eliminate all misunderstandings:
137. Earthly contact persons of not very great importance are those 21 whom I named for you in particular.
138. In addition, however, there are three other important human beings, whose names I’m not allowed to announce to you yet.
139. Besides these, you are to be named as the most important factor of all, for you have to fulfill the mission of the delivery of the spiritual teaching, which is why you were already prepared since your earliest childhood for your prophethood.
140. In addition, there are still somewhat more than 17,000 Earth human beings who, completely unconsciously, stand in impulse-telepathic connection with extraterrestrial intelligences.
141. Of these, there are a few thousand who are known in smaller or larger circles and groups for the fact that they maintain – out of suppositions, but they aren’t certain of these – to stand or to have stood in contact with extraterrestrial life forms.
142. These, however, aren’t known to the world public but only in private circles.
143. Besides these, there are still thousands of other human beings to be mentioned, who have become known to the world public for the fact that they have come into visual contact, through observations of aircraft of extraterrestrial life forms, and can still partly continue such contacts because they are attentive sky observers.
144. Many thousands of these, who have not been named in particular, live in the countries of Germany, Austria, Poland, Russia, China, Australia, New Zealand, America, South America, Spain, France, Italy, and Switzerland, etc.
145. In addition, such visual contact persons are to be found in all other countries of the world, and indeed, without any exception.
146. Of these thousands of visual contactees who aren’t well-known to the public, however, there are only 173 who have achieved a somewhat greater significance in relation to becoming publicized.
147. This excludes, however, all those who stand in fellowship with the Giza Intelligences.
148. We do not count these among the real contactees.
Man, girl, this now looks a bit different than what we previously thought in general. So accordingly, in spite of everything, many of those named in books and newspapers, etc. belong to the actual contactees. This gives a somewhat different picture to everything because we didn’t know that you also designate human beings as contactees who simply had and have sightings with regard to beamships.
149. I am very sorry if I gave my information unclearly.
It’s alright, Semjase, it’s actually also our fault; we sometimes just don’t think far enough. It probably would have been better if I had tried to get all names of UFO contactees, in order, then, to ask you about the genuineness of the names. In particular, you did, indeed, tell me that Adamski was not a contactee, as well as not Michalek or the South African, Elizabeth Klarer. But recently, I’ve heard of another name, a certain Menkger or Menger or something like that. What about this one?
150. Menger – he is not a contactee.
151. His statements and remarks correspond to a deliberate product of his imagination.
That is clear and plain. Sometime, may I bring you a list of all names that I can get to know?
152. Sure, I’ll then name the real contact persons for you.
Thanks, Semjase, that will be very valuable for us. But now, I would still be grateful to you if you would give me the exact data of the contact persons, I mean numerically, by degree of their importance. Is that possible for you?
153. Sure, but you already received these data from my father at an earlier time.
I know, but I would like to have them in a little more detail, with more precise explanations; thus, we’ll finally have very exact clarity.
154. As you wish.
155. Since your discussion with my father, the number of contact persons has increased by a few.
156. At that time, there were 17,422 Earth human beings, while today, the number to be mentioned is 17,718.
You really have fantastic concepts in the way you measure. The increase amounts to nearly 300 human beings, and yet you speak of “a few” of these!
158. Nevertheless, it is only an increase of 296.
Of course, but really “only?”
159. I don’t understand you.
You’re really good, as 296 more human beings is still a rather nice amount. Thus, one can’t really speak any more of only a few. But now, please mention the data to me in a table-fashion and also tell me how many Earth human beings have already seen UFOs, if you know this information.
160. We no longer maintain inspection over that because it became unimportant and too extensive.
161. Therefore, I can’t give you exact details.
162. The number of observers or visual contactees should already be approaching the first billion mark.
Woommm – that’s nearly a third of humanity.
163. Sure, but only a small part of this mass accepts the reality of the sighted objects.
164. But now, pay attention to my exact details:
165. 17,718 Earth human beings currently stand in impulse-telepathic connection with extraterrestrial life forms of the most diverse kinds – but they are completely unaware of this.
166. 392 Earth human beings had involuntary or purely accidental, one-time contact with extraterrestrial life forms since the year 9 B.C.
167. These contacts are of no importance, for they weren’t connected with any tasks.
168. Only very few exceptions, 31 of these, are or were of slight importance in the public life.
169. 173 of the 17,718 contact persons have a half-important significance in the fulfillment of certain tasks in reference to the enlightenment with respect to their sightings.
170. A small number of these 173 Earth human beings was and is known to the world public as visual contactees.
171. 24 of the 17,718 contact persons had a greater significance in the fulfillment of certain tasks.
172. Of these 24, however, only very few were known as contact persons, and all of them are already separated from your world.
173. 1 of the 17,718 contact persons is of sole, utmost importance in the fulfillment of a prophethood.
174. 723 Earth human beings are contact persons of the Giza Intelligences.
175. These, however, are not counted among the real contact persons.
176. 27 of these 723 Giza contact persons have come to the public worldwide.
177. At present, 36 Earth human beings fraudulently call themselves UFO contact persons, even though they never had contacts to record.
178. 7 of these 36 fraudulent Earth human beings have become known worldwide as very important “contact persons” by their fraudulent reports.
179. 29 of these 36 fraudulent Earth human beings have likewise become known worldwide by their fraudulent reports, but with much less significance than the first seven.
180. This is the most exact information that I can give you at the moment and that corresponds to the present conditions.
With that, I am very satisfied, for this information is now really very clear. In a similar context, however, I would now be interested to know how it is with the otherworld-contactees and recipients of messages from the highest levels. You once said earlier that the real ones of these were also only very few.
181. Sure, that is so.
182. But at the same time, I only spoke of really high levels and the highest intelligences.
183. No earthly contact persons are to be found, who maintain contact with higher or lower or parallel otherworldly beings.
184. The number of these people, however, who could actually enter into connection with human beings of other dimensions, is only to be reckoned as 16 of these all over the world, but these do not use their capabilities.
That is an exact number, but how can you tell this?
185. It is a requirement for us to know these interests; thus, we must investigate them.
How large, then, is the number of those Earth human beings who want to enter into connection with “lower spirit forms” and “otherworldly ones,” etc. and who try this, even though this is impossible?
地球人有那麼多人想要接觸 “次等靈魂形式” 與 “其他世界的生命” 等的案例，你們能調查得過來嗎？
186. It is impossible for us to investigate that, but on the other hand, it also isn’t important to us.
187. Only important to us are those who could enter into connection with other-dimensioned human forms.
But still, can you mention an approximate number?
188. That isn’t possible for me, but nevertheless, there are many millions.
189. However, these imagined connections are completely worthless and without any meaning.
190. Only those 16 mentioned are of value, along with the 268 connections in the Earth-human beings’ WE-Collective Subconscious Level.
只有提到的這16個比較有價值，還有那268個，到達了地球人類的「WE-集體潛意識級別」（WE-Collective Subconscious Level）。
191. These data, however, are rather inconsistent because they rise or fall almost daily.
192. This occurs through deaths and new appearances.
193. Concerning the 16, it was still the case a few months ago that there were only very few of these, who could be counted on one hand.
194. But it isn’t just the deaths that make these numbers waver because a very great influence is also exerted on them by fluctuating radiations and movements of consciousness.
What am I to understand by the WE-Subconscious Level?
195. It concerns subconscious connections to the WE-Form of the Earth human beings and, therewith, to same-dimensioned life forms in this world’s area, who in no way stand higher in their evolution than the connection-seeking Earth human beings themselves; thus, they cannot convey or obtain any translated or higher knowledge (= collective subconscious).
Thus, they are not higher life forms that have an enormously high consciousness-knowledge or spiritual knowledge?
196. You’ve grasped it very well.
197. These forms are ones that are in no way removed from the average Earth human being by many years into the future, for in this case, the WE-Collective Form is, indeed, based on the WE-Subconscious Form of the existing Earth humanity.
So accordingly, it's all still valuable in a certain sense?
198. Sure, but on the other hand, the millions of pointless attempts to connect to otherworldly forms are nonsensical and completely useless and sometimes even dangerous, for such pursuers still belong to very low levels of consciousness and cognition and are still of very low intelligence.
If I understand correctly, is this special WE-Subconscious Level also responsible for the fact that erroneous religious teachings become represented?
199. You think correctly.
200. But often, which must also be said, these connections are only imagined or even deliberately deceptive and nonexistent.
That would lead too far again; maybe one should write a whole book about that some time. But how long will it be until we can get going?
201. You must still have some more patience; my father is very far away.
202. He will first be here in about thirty minutes.
Hmmm, then we can still talk some more. I have enough questions in stock. Something is just a bit fishy to me with this journey, namely the time. I’m now already about two hours away from home, and I should still stay away for another two days. At the same time, I simply don’t understand how one shouldn’t notice my absence. This is something that just doesn’t make any sense to me. These time shifts quite simply go beyond my “spiritual” horizon. These little time cramps really don’t make me any wiser. I understand what really happens, but how everything is connected together, this is a sevenfold mystery to me.
嗯，我們還可以談點其他了。我有一堆的問題。這趟叫時光之旅（journey of time）的旅程讓我很疑惑。我現在已經離開家大概2個小時了，而我還需要再待2天，那麼我不懂其他人怎麼會不注意到我不在呢？我完全不理解這個，這種時間偏移（time shifts），完全超過我能理解的層次。我知道實際發生了什麼，但是所有事情是怎麼聯繫在一起呢，這對我來說太高深莫測了。
203. Accept my consolation, because I don’t understand any more than you.
204. Even our best scientists know only very few secrets of these matters.
205. They do, indeed, know the how, when, and where, etc., but they don’t know the basic causes of the process.
206. Therefore, don’t think about it too much, for it would be pointless.
207. I can, however, explain to you what happens, in order for you to be able to have two days with us.
208. It is the simplest possibility for us.
209. You will be with us for two days, while on Earth, only two hours will pass.
210. These two hours, however, are only the length of time that you needed to come to the contact place, arrive here with me, and then go home again.
But these two hours are, nevertheless, already over and are even exceeded by more than about 40 minutes.
212. Sure, I just wanted to explain that to you.
213. Your way from your house to the contact place, our greeting, and the flight here lasted only 45 minutes.
214. You will also need this time for the return.
215. Besides this, what you don’t know is that on the flight here from Earth, I leaped about two days into the past.
216. You do, indeed, know how easy this is.
217. Hence …
Girl, now I understand, I …
218. You don’t understand, because we haven’t done a normal leap into the past.
219. It is a time shift that is still unknown to you.
220. You now live twice, namely once here and once down there on Earth.
I really don’t understand that now.
221. Understand yet:
222. We do, indeed, live here at present, but we are, at the same time, two days in the past.
223. For us, it is now, indeed, Wednesday, but on Earth, it is now only Monday.
I really don’t understand. According to your statement, I would now have to be down there on Earth and would be going straight to bed, because on Monday, I didn’t go to bed until morning. So we are now having Monday there on the Earth, as you say; nevertheless, I am here and, thus, am not climbing into bed. This is, therefore, not clear.
224. You understand everything very well; you just don’t want to accept it because you find it too fantastic.
Well, well, you claim, then, that I am here in my normal present and, at the same time, two days in the past. I already lived these two past days on the Earth below – as seen from my present. But since I am now moved two days back, I should first start to live these two days down there, or rather live through them, while I will, in reality, first live through these two days with you yet. This is, nevertheless, crazy. Now, according to your statement, I would actually have to exist twice, namely down there on Earth, where I’m going straight to bed, and once here. Thus, I could now visit myself down there, eh?
嗯，好吧，按妳說的，正常的我在這裡，而在同時，在兩天前，我已經在下面的地球上生活過兩天 — 從我的現在來推算。但因為我現在移回到兩天前，所以首先，我應該要活在那個時間，或者經過那個時間，而在現實中，我首先還沒有與妳在一起經過那兩天。無論如何，這真是瘋狂。現在，按照你們的說法，我實際上必須存在兩次，一次是在下面的地球上，在那裡準備去睡覺；而一次是在這裡。因此，我現在可以去那裡拜訪我自己，嗯？
225. Sure, if we would now return to the Earth, then you could – theoretically or practically, depending on the case – talk with yourself.
Aha, I could, therefore, go to my own front door and knock until the door would be opened for me. And who would open for me, eh? I for myself, in my own person. Man, girl, I would just like to see my dumb face once, when I suddenly stand before me and even say “hello” to myself. At the same time, it just doesn’t make sense to me that in the normal time, only two hours pass, while the past requires two days for it?
226. That is regulated by a time manipulation.
I understand, one of those accursed theories of relativity, which are no longer theories for you. Just listen to me, girl, let these explanations be, for I’m too dumb to understand it. My head is already smoking.
我懂，這是該死的相對論理論（theories of relativity）之一，對你們不再是理論了。聽著，讓這些解釋去吧，對這些，我太笨了難以理解，我的腦袋瓜子在冒煙了。
227. As you wish, but maybe you do, nevertheless, want to visit yourself in the past sometime?
I still want to consider that first, although it excites me to see my own dumb face before me and even talk with myself once. But now, a question has been burning on my tongue for a long time; it’s just that I’ve forgotten it again and again: I know from Asket and you that 91% of the extraterrestrials visiting the Earth are purely human-like, human life forms, albeit with some deviations from our appearance. Through Asket, I’ve also seen various such intelligences outside of and far away from the Earth – such that were rather gigantic in stature and reached more than 4.5 meters, while the smallest dwarfs and short ones were 40 cm tall. But they were all really recognizable human forms. Some looked like Yetis, others like Cyclopes, miniature Goliaths, etc. Two forms, which I’ve also never seen on the Earth, were completely different, however. Both were more animal-like than human-like. These were, thus, two forms that belong to the remaining 9% and are, nevertheless, nonhuman-like human beings. My question now is whether you can, perhaps, make me a list of pictures sometime with the corresponding forms of all these beings that visit the Earth or that previously visited it?
228. That’s right, for they are, despite their more animalistic appearance and non-humanity, human beings.
229. Making drawings, however, won’t be necessary, for in the near future, you will otherwise come into possession of such a list.
230. To be sure, it won’t be complete, but for the rest, I might be allowed to try to transmit to you picture drawings of the remaining life forms.
231. You will, indeed, have to have a little more patience for this; nevertheless, I can’t say whether I will be permitted to make such drawings.
That’s fine; then I’ll leave the rest of the paper and pencils here for you.
232. That isn’t necessary because I will transmit the drawing forms to you directly and guide your hand during the making, if I’m allowed.
Then I should draw these?
233. That isn’t quite right; you are, so to speak, only the implementing tool.
Aha, so something the same or similar as with Petale?
234. Sure, it is the same form.
Then it will work out alright. I already have experience in that. But from where, then, should I receive the list that you mentioned?
235. You will learn that soon enough; I wouldn’t like to speak of it.
236. Everything will be a great and very good surprise for you.
237. Nevertheless, I told you some time ago that you will now have many important contacts with Earth human beings.
That you said, but I haven’t noticed much of that yet.
238. I don’t lie to you; you will really recognize the truth of my words soon enough.
I spoke no word of a lie, but do you really not want to say who will give me a suitable list of the mentioned life forms?
239. It should be a joyful surprise for you; I told you that, nevertheless.
Then just let it be, you secretive person.
240. You really try in vain.
Well, then I have another question: can you tell me how many extraterrestrials of a good form had contact with Earth human beings since ages ago?
241. I’ve already expected this question from you for a long time, which is why I also strove for the necessary data.
242. Your question really was to be foreseen for a long time:
243. Very many extraterrestrial intelligences came to the Earth from the entire expanse of the Milky Way for thousands of years.
244. For several centuries, however, there have only been very few, and only a few of these tried to pursue communications with the Earth human beings or even come into closer contact with these.
245. Mainly, the only ones who did so were those who were interested in showing new and better or simply future ways to the human beings of Earth.
246. On the whole, these intelligences were very distant descendants of your indirect ancestors, and only in very rare cases were these different forms of life, but they were still, to a large degree, of a human-like, human form.
247. I can say the exact answer to your question, but with the fact that of all the extraterrestrial visitors to the Earth, only 0.57% of those entered into contact with Earth human beings.
248. Excluded from these are those who traveled from afar, from the depths of the Universe, who became resident on the Earth in ages past and who entered into the earthly history of humankind.
That isn’t exactly a lot. But now, I have a question that has already occupied me for a long time, namely regarding a statement of the Christian Bible. There is talk there of an anti-time or something like that. When, then, should this time come?
249. This is the prophesied anti-time or the time of the Antichrist, which is falsely laid out in the Christian Bible, in which the Earth human being will free himself from the religious delusion and turn back to the truth.
250. This time is connected to the cosmic Age of Aquarius, and the anti-time has already begun with the passage of the first half into the second half of the transitional period, namely exactly at 1120 hours GMT on the 3rd of February, 1937.
這個時間是關係到宇宙的「寶瓶宮時代」（Age of Aquarius），而anti-time在1937年的2月3日11:20（GMT），已經從過渡期的前半段進入到了後半段。
That would be, therefore, the time of catastrophic confusions, of the churches’ and other religions’ mass murders, and of the political and religious wars, of the degeneration of human beings and otherwise all evils of the last centuries, and the coming time of catastrophes, etc., which were prophesied by the old prophets and also by Jmmanuel?
251. Sure, it’s just that they still haven’t found their completion because the most severe events are yet to come, and to be sure, sectarian murders and mass suicides as well as religious, murderous riots, neo-Nazi terror, and other terror through right-wing and left-wing radical elements and groups.
252. But in the future, natural disasters will also take the upper hand in a degenerate form, and indeed, not in the least by the fault of Earth humanity.
253. Revolutions and wars will also take the upper hand in menacing measures.
Then it can still become quite cheerful. Will the atomic blockheads still chuck their firecrackers on their heads?
254. That danger should be averted, at least for now, and according to the probability calculations, that should still be able to be excluded at least up into the third millennium.
255. The values are at 99.8 percent; therefore, only an erupting madness of a ruling power or the inattentiveness of human beings could trigger a nuclear war.
So this means that for now, there’s no reason to fear a nuclear war anymore?
256. Sure, if you’re thinking of an actual World War.
Then humanity can, indeed, be calmed, at least for the next two or three decades.
257. Sure, because such a war could really only be attributed to an erupting madness or inattentiveness.
258. The probability calculations show this with the highest values.
On which one can rely?
259. With complete certainty.
It’s reassuring to know that; maybe now, those in different houses will sleep a little more peacefully. Another question, however, was recently brought to me, with which I can’t begin much. Wait, yes, I’ve written it here on this slip of paper: what’s with Mount Shasta? This is a mountain or a large hill somewhere, on which mysterious things are supposed to happen. What’s up with this?
260. Mount Shasta is an old volcanic mountain with a partially still unexplored area in America, or more precisely, in northern California.
261. The mountain is very rocky and extremely difficult to climb.
262. In the interior of the mountain itself is a small city, which is inhabited by descendants of extraterrestrials and which, here and there, also receives a visit from their space brothers from outer space.
263. It is a very majestic race, peaceful and good, but which anxiously strives not to be discovered by Earth human beings.
264. The entrance to their very deeply underground city is well camouflaged under the eastern mountain peak, and it is impossible for Earth human beings to find it.
265. But if Earth human beings are ever found in their proximity, then they are made imperceptibly unable to move or distracted by the beam weapons that most of the city dwellers carry on themselves for security reasons.
266. Their golden spaceships of a spherical form* - for they master spaceflight - can sometimes be seen when they don’t protect these from view.
267. Human beings of this race are very well-proportioned in their appearance.
268. Their hair is mostly natural blond, long, and curly, which is very fit for their graceful, Hyperborean nature.
269. Sometimes, despite their shyness of Earth human beings, they go into their villages to conduct unrecognized bartering with them, after which they depart and flee in a great hurry, however, if Earth human beings come too close to them.
270. But Mount Shasta isn’t the only place where this race lives, for already at very early times, they divided themselves into three smaller peoples, with the other two living unrecognized and deep underground on the Aleutian Islands and in Alaska.
271. The whole population amounts to just about 700 human beings.
Translator's Note: To see a possibly genuine photograph of such a spaceship, click on the following link: http://www.rense.com/general6/mam.htm
That is fantastically interesting, and now, a few things dawn on me. But you’ve just said something about their appearance, from which I could infer that with this race living underground, it concerns very distant descendants of the real Hyperboreans.
272. You infer correctly.
Man, that’s incredible! Then these would, indeed, be the descendants or distant descendants of those who, 180,000 or 190,000 years ago, carried out the actual decolonization in the form that can be regarded, then, as early history of the current human race, at least for the white race. Among them, then, must have also been the JHWH who gave Henoch great wisdom. Methusalem went to this one in a later incarnation of Henoch, and Noah was later commissioned by this one’s guardian angels to build that ark, with which he actually landed, then, on Ararat.
273. Sure, except that the event - with the building of the ark, which Noah himself did not build, and with his family and with the animals and everything else - became so falsified that no current information agrees with the truth any more.
274. The events with the ark did truly take place, but at another time, 90,000 years later.
I know that very well, and in these falsified assertions, the boundless stupidity and lack of education of the scribes inevitably comes to full expression, for how else could they have written in their fantasy story that Ararat is the highest mountain in the world, and on the other hand, how, for example, could elephants as well as mammoths, which were still there at that time, rhinoceroses and all other 4-legged animals, etc. have climbed down from Ararat? I happen to know the mountain very well and know that even a good mountain climber has lots of distress and trouble when wanting to conquer the mountain.
275. Not all Earth human beings think logically and with a sharp mind.
276. Many also live in some belief of an unreal religion, which forbids them to reflect upon and investigate such matters.
277. On the other hand, you also have to consider that you have traveled very far, and you have considered everything very precisely.
278. As I know, you’ve traveled 43 countries of the Earth and have tirelessly been in investigations.
279. So you have - also with our assistance - experienced and found many more things than what the best archaeologists and other scientists of the Earth have ever managed to do.
280. Moreover, you’ve also traveled outer space and the DAL Universe with us and have seen various foreign worlds and other life forms.
Maybe you’re right, but I think that’s a little too much glory for me. Tell me again, how long we still have to wait here.
281. We can depart from here in a few minutes.