Contact Report 032 第032次接觸報告
This is the entire contact. It is an unauthorised translation and may contain errors.
1. I have been receiving your call very strongly since yesterday.
2. Are you already so far advanced with your work, that you are able to write down the new report?
Not yet, but something has gotten in my way, and now I don't know what to do.
3. Is this so important then, that you must call me?
I think so, because as you know, I am currently writing down all the contact reports which I had written in 1964 with Asket's recollection help. But now I can't find the remaining reports. Apparently I have hidden them too well, or I simply lost them. I really don't know. What should I do?
4. Can you really not find them?
I would not have called you so urgently if I could.
5. Sure, that would not be your style.
6. Then let these reports be for the time being, because if you can't find them, you probably don't have them anymore, but have you really checked everything thoroughly?
Of course, I have really turned everything upside down.
7. Then you must have lost them.
I think so too; what should I do now?
8. If you really can't find them anymore, then it's not so important.
9. I will get in touch with Asket and tell her about your mishap.
10. She will perhaps transmit all the missing reports to you again.
11. All the knowledge of the event and the conversations are indeed recorded.
12. You can write down these reports once again at a later date.
13. How far have you progressed?
I was still able to write down the first conversation with Jmmanuel, but the other reports are missing.
14. Good, then you have made a rather good progress.
15. Leave an explanation at the conclusion of the first contact with Jmmanuel, that you can't find the remaining reports.
I have already done that, and I am putting this contact with you now as a direct sequel.
16. You really think of everything...
17. So we want to address the remaining like this:
18. I transmit to you the second half of the report of your trip with me to Asket.
19. Make a corresponding note and then continue with these reports.
20. We will simply weave in the missing Asket reports later, when Asket transmits them to you.
21. Should that not be the case, then it's not so important, because to my knowledge the further conversations with Jmmanuel deal with things which refer to his history etc., as well as to facts which anyway, with some exceptions, are not very important for the Earth humans to know.
Good, then you may begin at once.
22. Steady, steady, it can't go that fast.
23. I was not prepared for this situation and can't free myself for these things yet.
24. I can only do it starting tomorrow, because everything must be prepared first.
25. I still have a lot of other work to do and in addition, I am also currently undertaking another important task.
26. I can't simply leave that aside.
Okay, I could also have guessed that. Then will you report back tomorrow?
* Continuation of the 31st contact report, of the voyage with Semjase on July 17, 1975 *
205. The things being discussed are therefore only meant for you, and for everyone else they fall under the seal of secrecy.
206. It is of great importance that you don't let them become public, because they shouldn't influence the events of your world.
207. You may only officially mention these things after the events have already occurred.
208. But what you do then, is only up to you.
You can rely on me, you know that.
372. We know that.
40. You are a very interesting human being, because Asket has never put so much trust on a Earth human, and neither has Semjase.
That honours me much, Nera... Thanks.
373. We must slowly prepare ourselves for the return.
Oh dear... If I could only stay here forever, I feel so comfortable here.
209. That is up to you.
210. If you feel that urge, then nothing stands in your way.
I don't lack the will, Asket, but I have to consider my job and my family.
41. You are extraordinarily dutiful.
42. I am very pleased that I was able to see you.
43. Now fare well and return in peace to your world.
44. Maybe we will see each other again, but it may take many years until then.
When I am already old and shaky, right?
45. For us you will remain the same, because your appearance is not important for us, but only your person.
Many thanks, Nera, you have said that very nicely.
46. They are my honest thoughts.
47. Now farewell...
48. My duty calls me, and I really must go now.
So then... goodbye, Nera... Think about me sometime.
49. I will do that with certainty... now farewell.
(Nera goes and disappears... damn, how life can be bad sometimes... these dear people... man oh man... and on the Earth... damn it, I...)
211. Leave it, you only hurt yourself with it.
??? Oh... my thougths.
374. Of course... you are very sentimental.
Alright, I've just let myself go again. I am sorry.
212. You shouldn't be, because your thoughts and feelings are very honest and good.
Nonsense, just leave it already. If you allow it, and there is still enough time, I would like to ask you a question.
213. Just ask.
Thanks. You said that the device was useless for taking pictures... I mean the one from Semjase. What about the one that you two created together? Do you think that I will be able to take better photos with it later, and that I won't be always fighting with the screen frame?
214. I think that the device will be good.
215. But what do you mean, that you fight with the screen frame?
You know, Semjase's device is somewhat small and complicated for taking pictures. When I take a shot, the small screen frame and the screen enclosure always bother me, and I constantly have the darn thing in the picture. The semi-oval shape of the frame always shows up on the image.
216. I will see to it that these flaws do not appear on my device.
When will I be able to use this device?
375. Naturally, on the next trip.
And when will this be?
376. That is not determined yet... in any case it may take many years or even decades until then, if at all.
377. Prior to a further trip I will however first "abduct" you into another dimension.
What do you mean with that?
378. Each dimension of a universe has several parallel universes with parallel worlds.
379. There are parallel dimensions, resp. other space-time structures.
380. So beyond your home world, the Earth, there also exist other dimensions and worlds.
381. These parallel worlds exist in superior or inferior dimensions, in space-time structures which are outside of the normal time.
382. At these types of parallel worlds almost everything is the same as on the worlds of normal time.
383. Only small differences prevail, and this is mostly in the times.
384. And to such a parallel world I want to travel with you.
385. It is a different form of time travel into the future or past, as you have experienced with Asket.
Fantastic... when should that be then?
386. That is not yet clear.
Alright... then can I at least take photos there?
387. Sure, but they will not be different from others made by you on the normal space of your Earth.
388. There are the same buildings and people as on the Earth, but everything is just time and space-shifted.
Still. But won't you interfere again then and spoil my pictures, like you did with the group photos?
389. Certainly not, because I do allow you to take the photos, yes.
217. What is this about then? What is the matter with these group photos?
390. It is disagreeable for me to talk about it.
218. Have you lost control of yourself and committed an illogical act?
391. Yes... It is really disagreeable to me... and embarassing.
219. I understand, that's why you wouldn't like to talk about it... and have probably been knowingly silent about it?
So, so, have you concealed something from me, Semjase?
393. I actually have, because I must be ashamed before you.
Oh, will you look at that. You can also do that? But that is pleasing, because this way you become even more human and loveable in my eyes. But talk now, what little cramps have you bidden?
394. I really wouldn't like to talk about it.
220. That is not right, Semjase.
I also think that. Look now, you really don't need to be ashamed in front of us. Everybody makes mistakes. Surely the same thing happens with your high council. Or are you perhaps conceited and feel offended in your feminine vanity, if you disclose your secret little cramps?
395. Vanity is truly foreign to me, I am simply ashamed.
Please, you don't need that... you really don't, that's what I think.
396. You will not laugh at me?
My greatest word of honour.
397. And you, Asket?
221. I make his words mine.
222. But now speak.
398. Good. I... I I have acted in complete confusion and lost all control of myself.
223. But why?
Just leave it, Semjase, I will explain it. It was like this: Semjase allowed me on several occasions, to take photos of her beamship. She expressly adverted me then, that no one should be present on these shots except me. This wish I have however, thoroughly contravened, because on one occasion I brought almost ten persons to the places where I was supposed to photograph the ship. I was then able to actually take the photos and to expose everyone. However Semjase did not quite fit that into her pretty head, and so before the film was developed she somehow fumbled with the images, with some radiations and things that I don't understand, in order to destroy them. In this case, however, she only destroyed the roll's outer films, while the inner ones which contained the said images - or was it the other way - were only damaged and unclear. That's how things were standing at that time. But apparently she twisted another little cramp, about which she has kept silent.
由它吧，Semjase，我會解釋的。是這樣的：Semjase讓我在多個場合，拍攝她飛船的照片，然後她明確地向我提起，任何人都不應存在於這些鏡頭中，除了我之外，不過，這個意願我徹底違反了，因為有一次我帶了將近十個人到那個地點，我本來是要拍攝飛船的，我當時實際上能夠拍攝那些照片並使所有人都曝光，然而Semjase她美麗的頭部並不太適合，所以底片被顯現之前，她以某種方法笨手笨腳地處理那些影像，用了一些輻射和我不明白的東西，為了毀滅它們，然而，在這情況下，她只破壞了那膠卷的外部底片，而內部那些含有上述圖像的 — 或者是不同的方式 — 都只是受損而不清晰，這就是事情現在這個樣子，但很顯然，她擾動了另一個小心結，因此她一直保持沉默。
224. Is that so, dear friend?
400. Sure... I still didn't know then, that he can act illogically in a completely conscious way, and thereby break all logic.
Billy: (Now she bursts out laughing)
Asket, you are laughing heartily.
Asket: (somewhat calmed down)
225. Semjase's situation has amused me.
226. The illogical behaviour must have really unsettled her.
227. But what have you really done?
401. It's incomprehensible to me, why I have taken several illogical actions.
402. It's really incomprehensible to me.
She partially destroyed my film with some radiations before it was developed.
228. But why?
229. If for some reason you didn't want to allow the photos, why did you even appear at the place of the events, or if you were already there, why didn't you just go away?
230. It's really illogical, that you first allow the photos to be taken, and then destroy them.
403. But I told you, that is incompreensible to me.
404. I have really lost the control of my actions.
405. It is incomprehensible to me and also embarrassing.
Don't stir yourself around it, girl. You have obviously just lost your head and suddenly thought with the feet. That can really happen to anyone. But what have you really been up to now? Something is simply not right, is it?
406. Sure, you are right.
407. For some reason, I did not want you to take photos with the group, however I still let the ship be visible to you, and let you expose it on the film, which I later tried to destroy, by which however I committed a further error.
408. Furthermore, in my incomprehensible agitation I projected the landscape, as seen from my ship, in front of your camera.
409. You noticed nothing of this, however, because you were in a great hurry with the photographing, and overlook it.
410. It was a projection similar to the one that you were allowed to make with your three friends.
411. Therefore in your negatives or slides two different images should actually be seen, which merge into one another.
412. At least in some images.
413. As for the others, simultaneously with the projection I sent a concentrated light source to overexpose your film, which however, incomprehensibly to me did not succeed.
414. The light energy produced only the effect of a double exposure, which however did not destroy the photos but only damaged their sharpness.
415. Finally, I still wanted to do a last thing and sent shortly before the film's development an eliminating beam to destroy it.
416. In my excitement however, which I simply can't understand, I programmed everything in exactly the reverse order, whereby the wrong half of the film was destroyed.
417. These are the facts of this event.
231. That was really very illogically handled by you.
232. The reason for it may however be found in the fact that you had to face a completely unfamiliar illogic that you couldn't cope with.
233. That led, on your otherwise logical way of thinking, to a short circuit, so to speak, which triggered a true chain reaction of illogical actions, which could only be stopped by running its sequence of actions until the end.
418. Sure, it must be so, but I still don't understand how I could act so unreasonably.
It's very simple: A person who already thinks only logically, can no longer conceive the illogical at all. If such however, appears before him, then he is no longer able to overcome it with his logic, and falls into a confusion. But this confusion provokes illogical conclusions, which lead to just such actions. Which in turn, must first run dead, before the rational logic can break through again.
234. That is very precisely explained.
419. Sure, now I understand.
420. But it's very difficult to work a way into a mode of thinking that is unusual.
With that you are surely right, Semjase. I think however, that it would be very good for you and perhaps also for the others, if you venture into these forms of thought and investigate them. Logic alone can be very dangerous, if illogical forms manage to come into play. I am of the view that logic and illogic must work with each other, in order to exist. One complements the other.
235. That is again very precisely explained and it is also actually so.
421. That only became understandable to me through this conversation.
422. So I must also learn something of these things.
236. Then you have a good teacher, as the people of the Earth say.
423. Sure, I have already learnt many things from him, and his lessons are very lasting.
424. Unfortunately, we really must hurry now; we have already covered our time.
237. You can still regulate this back through a short time jump.
Will I become somewhat younger with this again, or will I maybe become older for a change?
238. A few seconds younger.
Then it's not worthwhile to talk about it. You see, I already become demanding in such things.
239. But now it's really enough, dear friend...
240. Farewell and... let your thoughts stay with us...
241. It... has been a wonderful joy for me, to see you again...
Asket... what is it with you, girl? You... girl, you are crying. What's the matter? Asket……
243. It's all right already, now really fare well and... perhaps we will see each other again.
(Man, I suddenly feel uneasy... the poor child. It hurts her a lot. Such a dear child, it's actually sad and very moving. How sweet it is, yet. I push off at once, or I will also start crying. Oh, but they come already... Good, they are talking with each other now and don't notice my thoughts. Man, the dear child, how sad it suddenly is yet. I better not say anything else, or there will be more crying... It's very sad. Oh, good, here is the barge, I disappear in it at once... Good, I'm inside. Oh man, oh man, how can a goodbye hurt so damn much. Man oh man...)
426. Leave your thoughts now.
427. It was only good that Asket was no longer paying attention to them, otherwise she would have cried even more.
428. She is very sad, because you are a very good and dear friend to her.
I know, Semjase, that's why I disappeared so quickly. If I had not done that, I would have certainly let myself go.
429. I don't believe that, because you exercise a tremendous self-control over yourself.
430. No matter how much your feelings charge into you, you will only reveal them at the most extreme limit.
You apparently know me very well.
432. I know very clearly now that you let yourself be guided by your feeling-motions, and that you nevertheless are able to control and master these feelings almost to the point of self-destruction.
(Semjase lets her ship glide out of the hangar, and a few minutes later we are back at Ptaah's giant spacer. Like the first time we let ourselves be carried by a glider, walk through the park and head back to the central, where Ptaah sits in his "horseshoe".)
255. I see that you are full of joy and at the same time very sad.
You have very good eyes. You surely also understand why I feel strange, right?
256. How could I not?...
257. These impulsations in you, are of the same kind as the ones of life forms in all Universes, who are stirred by feelings.
I know it's probably the law of love in the universal sense, which however probably addresses only those who have aligned their way of thinking according to these laws, or am I wrong with this assumption?
258. You prove yourself that you know it and not just assume it.
259. It is like you say.
260. You are very wise.
Thank you for the flowers, but what are we doing now?
261. We are just about to switch back to our own universe.
262. Then we will spend a period of fifty minutes at the end of the barrier, in order to close it again.
Will it take so long?
433. Sure, because we must not simply let it collapse, but rather systematically close it.
434. That simply takes its time and requires a very great care.
435. From universe to universe there are only very few points on the barrier which could be used as a transition.
436. Besides, they must not be excessively strained and also not overloaded, otherwise the barrier structure is destroyed, which could lead to a universal displacement belt disaster.
437. Everything must be carried out in very precise order and according to the given laws, which of course always takes its time.
I understand; then I'm probably dispensable for the next 50 minutes?
263. We can talk calmly.
264. The whole closing procedure is programmed and it is handled independently without our specific input.
That's fantastic. Then could I address some questions to you, which I have been concerned with for a long time?
265. That was also planned.
Good, thank you very much. First I would like to know, what will we do after the closure of the barrier is carried out?
266. The question is justified:
267. It is planned to jump to different galaxies, where you shall visit with Semjase some planets and life forms.
Man, that's great; can I also talk with these life forms then?
438. That will unfortunately not be possible.
439. We can only let our ship be visible to very few worlds.
440. So, we can also not leave it, and must be content to look at everything from the beamship.
441. That should nevertheless be very interesting for you.
It's quite a shame, but I wouldn't want to push it. I thank you for at least being able to offer me this opportunity. But now I have something else: So far through you, Semjase, the Earth religions have always been spoken of only in negative form. At least, that's the impression that the uninitiated on your explanations receives. I already know for a long time, though, that this impression is deceptive, and that with the negative a very specific form of religion is addressed. This however is not clear from the explanations up to this point, from which the uninitiated must certainly have come to the conclusion that religion itself should be shoved to the dirt. This impression is wrong, I know, but so far nothing has been done from your side to rectify this wrong impression. How do you stand regarding this?
268. This question if fully justified as well, and I will answer it in detail with pleasure.
269. As with all things, everything requires a certain amount of preparation.
270. Nothing can be undertaken and fulfilled without adequate preparation.
271. If nevertheless, something is done illogically, then an unwillful act takes place, which can never be of value.
272. An unwillful act is synonymous with illogicality and thoughtlessness.
273. And after such an unwillful act, only illogicality can follow.
274. So if for example the Creation were to behave unwillfully, then the laws and commandments which ensure the existence of all life forms, etc., would not exist.
所以，如果舉例「造化」（Creation）都是無意地行事，那麼那些確保所有生命形式存在的法則和建言（the laws and commandments），也就不復存在了。
275. Vain illogic would prevail and therefore complete disarray.
276. That means, that nothing could exist neither... not even the Creation itself.
277. Willfulness means namely the free choice of the will, and therefore also the free choice of thinking.
278. An unwillfull action however does not stand for free will, but rather for an action or a situation, or something else ahead that either one doesn't take into consideration, or isn't able to consider, or doesn't want to.
(translator's note: willful/unwillful were chosen as the translation of Willkür/Unwillkür, to denote the presence or absence of a voluntary, conscious decision. This, in detriment of the more common translation of Willkür as "arbitrariness", and also in line with Billy's explanation below.)
（英譯者註：willful/unwillful 都被選為 Willkür/Unwillkür 的翻譯，以表示一個自願的存在與否，有意識的決定。這相對於更為常見地將 Willkür 翻譯為「arbitrariness（任意）」的不當，亦與以下比利的解釋一致。）
(Billy’s note from October 7, 2000: etymological German dictionary: Willkür f. "behavior and actions at their own discretion. Arbitrariness" mhg. wille-, wilkür (MG) wil(le)kur, -kor "free will choice, free will, voluntary resolution, inclination to, agreement, discretion" it's a compound of a derivation of the word Wille and MHG kür(e), MG kur(e) (s. Kür). Which since the 18th century ruling, regardless of the interest of other target meanings (see above), already opens the use in MHG in such cases, where the "free decision" of a party is viewed by the other as a constraint or coercion, see MHG nach siner vinde willekur. Thereto willkürlich Adj. "done for its own discretion, arbitrary" (18th century), previously "voluntarily, acting under free choice" (16th century); see MHG, willekuric.
（比利來自2000年10月7日的注釋：詞源學的德語字典：Willkür「在他們自己決定權中的行為和行動，任意」mhg. wille-, wilkür (MG) wil(le)kur, -kor 「自由意志的選擇、自由意志、自願的決心、傾向於、同意、決定」這是個詞源 Wille 和 MHG kür(e), MG kur(e) (s. Kür) 的複合詞。自18世紀裁定，不管其他目標含義（見上文）的利益，已經在這種情況下在MHG（Middle High German 中古高地德語）開放使用，在那裡，一方的「自由決定」被其他視為一種約束或強制，見MHG nach siner vinde willekur. Thereto willkürlich Adj. "「為了其自身的決定權而做，武斷」（18世紀），以前「自願（voluntarily），在自由選擇之下行動」（16世紀）；見MHG, willekuric。
Billy’s explanation: Willkür, willkürlich - Unwillkür, unwillkürlich
比利的解釋：Willkür, willkürlich - Unwillkür, unwillkürlich
These are well-known concepts which are very often used, both in daily life as well as in the spiritual teaching and in numerous writings of the FIGU. But as it frequently turns out, these terms are not properly understood in their actual value and in their connection with many things, and as such, an appropriate explanation is now necessary.
The terms "Willkür" and "willkürlich" in their original values, actually mean "choice of the will", in full accordance with the old word values "Wille" and "Kür" (choice). In this traditional term value, the Willkür in its positive sense is a mental voluntariness, resp. the free will, an inclination or affection, an accordance, a discretion or a voluntary resolution, where everything always takes place according to free will. If a thoughtful action is or should thus be done, or a thoughtful word spoken, etc., then a free will as well as a conscious free thinking is required, whereby a conscious and thoughtful thing comes into existence, which however can be negative as well as positive, depending on the preference of the individuals. If a conscious thought is brought to application according to free will, what follows is a Willkürlichkeit, resp. a Willkür (both translated as "willfulness"), therefore a conscious thought under free will is also willkürlich (willfull), as well as an action which is preceded by a conscious thought under free will. So Willkür or willkürlich mean according to the old term values not a negative, but a positive thing, so for example "acting from free decision" through a conscious thought, according to one's own free will. So everything that Man makes of himself must be based on Willkür (willfullness), on the conscious choice of his own free will, and that regardless of whether something negative or positive results from it. So, it is also not possible that an individual does or undertakes something intentionally without having to engage his thinking, within the framework of free choice through his own free will.
術語「Willkür」和「willkürlich」在它們原來的涵義中，實際上意味著「意願的選擇」，完全按照舊文字的涵義「Wille」和「Kür」（選擇）。在這傳統的術語涵義中，Willkür 在其正面的意義是一種精神自願，也就是，自由意志，一種傾向或喜愛，一種一致，一個決定權或一個自願的決心，在那裡一切總是根據自由意志發生。如果一個深思熟慮的行動是或應該這樣做，或一個深思熟慮的字詞說出等等，那麼一個自由意志以及一個意識自由的思考是必須的，由此一個有意識和深思熟慮的東西開始存在，然而這可以是負面以及正面，取決於個人的傾向。如果一個有意識的思想按照自由意志而被使用，緊隨的就是一個 Willkürlichkeit，也就是一個 Willkür（兩者皆譯作「willfulness（有意）」，所以一個在自由意志下有意識的思想也是willkürlich (willfull），以及一個以一個在自由意志之下有意識的思想為先導的行動。所以 Willkür 或 willkürlich 根據古老的術語涵義並非意味著負面，而是一種正面的東西，所以舉例來說「由自由的決定行動」透過有意識的思想，按照一個人自己的自由意志。所以一切人們自己做的一定要建基於 Willkür (willfullness)，在他自己的自由意志的有意識選擇上，而且無論由此而來的是一些正面或負面結果。因此，一個人透過他自己自由的意志在那自由選擇的框架內有意地做或著手於一些事情而無需他的思想參與，這也是不可能的。
In the 18th century another term value for "Willkür" and "willkürlich" was created, and indeed a completely negative value, which expresses itself in the form of a disregard for the rights and interests, as well as the for the body and the lives of other human beings, and thus also through ruthlessness (arbitrary measures [Willkürmassnahmen], tyranny [Willkürherrschaft], negative willfulness resp. arbitrariness [Willkürlichkeit, according to this more recent term value], etc.) and coercion as well as arbitrary actions (Eigenmächtigkeit), negative action for the sake of power, boundless, absolute despotism and threat etc. In this sense the terms "Willkür" and "willkürlich", resp. "Willkürlichkeit", etc., are of a pronouncedly negative meaning and value, therefore in no way is there a connection to the original positive value anymore.)
在18世紀的「Willkür」和「willkürlich」的另一種術語涵義被創造出來，而事實上是一個完全負面的涵義，也就是以一種不顧權利和利益的形式表現自己，以及對其他人類的身體和生命，也因此透過無情（武斷的措施[Willkürmassnahmen]，專橫 [Willkürherrschaft]，負面的有意也就是恣意[Willkürlichkeit，按照這更近期的術語涵意]，等等。）和強制以及武斷的行動 (Eigenmächtigkeit)，為了權力、無限的、絕對的專制和威脅等等的目的的負面行動。在這個意義上術語「Willkür」和「willkürlich」，也就是「Willkürlichkeit」等等，都有顯著負面的意義和涵義，因此決不會再有一個與原本正面涵義的關係。）
279. An unwillful action presupposes that no thinking power is determining, or can determine, an action.
280. That is, an action takes place involuntarily resp. thoughtlessly and without consistency, which can or must always lead to negative consequences and events.
281. Of such unwillful actions however are only capable those life forms who have not yet recognized the mental consistency in their routine.
282. That means in other words, that such thinking life forms lie still on very minimal values of consciousness-related forms, and still possess no control over their thinking forms and thinking power.
283. As a result, they are also able to act unwillfully - that is, without consideration -, without the corresponding previous mental work.
其結果是他們還能夠無意地行動 — 也就是說不加考慮 — 沒有相應的提前的精神工作。
284. They simply have not learned how to really think yet.
285. If it were so with the Creation as well, then nothing would exist, because through illogic everything would be destroyed in this form, before it is even created.
286. A positive willful act or procedure means in opposition to an unwillful one, real life.
287. That is:
288. A willful act presupposes rationality-based thoughts, which are able to determine the consistency of an action.
289. That means that the existence of an action is consistently backed.
290. This in turn means:
291. The consistency of the action has a logical nature.
292. So willfulness is logic and thoughtfulness and ensures the existence of the action.
293. So it becomes evidently clear through the logic of the Creation itself, that it too is willful and that it acts deliberately and logically, and thereby ensures the existence of all life.
294. Only where there is a willfulness, can the consistency determine an action and thereby life be begotten.
295. The willfulness is therefore necessary in all things, and so also in the search and dissemination of truth and knowledge.
296. To make a truth understandable, a path to understanding must be first created through the willfulness.
297. The willfulness means herein the communication channel between incomprehension and comprehension and between unknowledge and knowledge.
298. Through the willfulness, which in this form also embodies the pure deliberation and thought processes, the rationality-based understanding is induced to work, and slowly it is driven to cognition.
299. If the cognition is then led to a sufficient mass, an additional body of learning can be taken in, which is then further willfully processed and utilized, whereby additional knowledge is then obtained.
300. In a learning course the willfulness is also of great importance, because only through it is the logical consistency of the learning sequence guaranteed.
301. A lesson however can never be taught in its deepest cognitions at the beginning of the teaching.
302. First the necessary ground work and introductions must come, so as to gradually advance into the center of the teaching and convey the actual knowledge.
303. This process cannot be reversed, because that would mean an unwillfulness, whose consistency in the course of action must lead to disaster.
304. Take for example one of the professional educations, as these are common with you on Earth.
305. If a person from your Earth wants to be a physicist, he can't immediately deal with the deepest secrets and the deepest knowledge of this profession, and learn everything at once.
306. First he has to painstakingly embark into the preparatory work, and slowly learn everything from scratch.
307. After he already has this behind him and has acquired a certain knowledge, he can then deal with more profound things and slowly advance into the core of knowledge of the profession.
308. It is exactly the same with the spiritual teachings.
309. Because of this, my daughter has not yet gone into the more profound things of the spiritual teachings and explanations, because the seeds had to be thrown out first.
310. These in turn must first adapt themselves to the soil, provided that they have fallen on fertile ground.
311. Then everything must be enriched with vitalizing forces in order to germinate.
312. This means that the lessons, explanations, etc, which have been conveyed by Semjase so far, were and are the foundation for the main work, which only now will begin.
313. What has been transmitted so far, represents in reality only the preliminary work, through which the Earth humans must be prepared for the core of truth.
314. So this is an introduction and a preparation, so as to be able to conceive and apprehend the following advices and explanations.
315. If Semjase has only spoken in negative form about the Earth religions so far, this finds its justification in that by this, the terrestrial mankind had to be made aware of the falseness and unreality of their religions, because these are in every form evil and unreal, like it is not the case in these forms, in any of the worlds known to us from anywhere else in the Universe.
316. So when speaking about terrestrial religions, these then are meant in their negative forms, that is, as they exist on Earth and find their applications and consequences.
317. Religions in this sense are a lethal danger not only to the Earth, resp. to the Earth's mankind, but they also represent a lethal danger to other worlds in this Universe.
318. Religions in the sense that they exist on Earth, are actually unique in the span of the Universe known to us, and we don't find anything similar anywhere else.
319. As deadly threats, the false religions rule over the Earth humans and therefore the whole planet, and for thousands of years have let your world atrophy in consciousness-related terms.
320. Each consciousness-related advance is blocked through these religions and finds no further development.
321. The consciousness evolution and therefore also the spiritual evolution of the Earth humans are hampered through the false teachings of the religions.
322. The terrestrial religious traditions probably still contain real values and wisdom of the Creational laws and recommendations, but these are falsified through human-generated heresies and made unrecognizable to the extent that only a few people are able to recognize the effective truth in it.
323. These few however, who are able to work out the real truth from the scriptures and traditions, are ostracized and cursed by the dependants of these false religions, so that they can't spread the truth.
324. So when the terrestrial religions are spoken of negatively through Semjase, what is being addressed were and are the distortions and lies which are built into the religions, partly in a consciously deceitful way.
325. By this however are also addressed those sheer human, infamous concoctions, which you commonly know as heresies and dogmas; sheer infamous concoctions by irresponsible or mistaken Earth humans, which through these heresies they have started, are able to beat your entire humanity into consciousness-based poverty and servitude.
326. The terrestrial religions are religions only in name, because in reality they are not such, but only cultic dege妮娜tions in a very evil sense.
327. Religions in this form are always false and deadly.
328. In reality they should not be called religions, but cults.
329. In your case, we call them cultic religions, because real religion-related facts are interspersed with cultic dogmas and heresies and adulterated.
330. Religions of the terrestrial kind, if they were to be practiced elsewhere on other worlds, would be just as false and lethally dangerous, as are the cultic religions of terrestrial human forms.
331. A truthful religion is the measure of all religions and of all their back-linking facts.
332. This however is only correct from the standpoint of Creational law, when it is based on a harmonious cooperation with the RELEGEON.
333. This means that the back-linking and the rejoining are in harmonic unison and as such must work together.
334. Religion can't exist without relegeon, just as relegeon can't exist without religion.
335. Both factors must intertwine and complement each other.
336. In the case of the Earth, since the cultic religions prevail, the only solution is that these existing false cultic religions be wiped out and destroyed, to make room for the true religion in accordance with the relegeon.
337. This can solely take place, as long as the willing human beings only align themselves with the relegeon, until they have won the battle over the cultic religions.
338. So in the present time and in the near future, there only exists a single correct direction of thought, namely the relegeous, the rejoining.
339. The Earth human must find the truth and rejoin it in the correct measure and form.
340. He must also think and act relegeously, so as to find the truth of the real religion again, and incorporate it into the acquired complex of the relegeous knowledge.
341. Only this way will he tread the right path and follow the principles of the spiritual evolution and consciousness evolution.
342. In particular measure, rest the false teachings of the terrestrial cultic religions therein, which will curse, blaspheme and deny the Creation.
343. Its omnipotence is questioned, and through blasphemous heresies replaced by a God, who would be the Creator and be called the lord of all things.
344. The Creation however is in reality the vastest, the almightiest and the glory itself.
345. Through various circumstances, and not least through the megalomania of the human creatures, were IHWHs, kings of wisdom, leaders of the people and leaders of the human race, which according to Earth human terms were known as GOD, pressed into the term-related form of a Creator, and deceitfully declared as the highest in the Universe, namely the Creation itself.
346. This is still evident today on the addressing form of the Earth humans, when they refer to the their GOD as the CREATOR.
347. The masculine concept of HE and HIM and THE GOD could not, over many thousands of years, be expunged by the religious leaders, consequently this term still bears witness on Earth today, of the humanity of god and creator and the gods.
348. The Earth human however in his thoughtless stupidity, and in his unwillingness to surrender to the truth, has for a long time been unable to think about these things.
349. Insolently he continues to defend the cultic religions, which without exception are linked to some Earth humans and to a heavenly godhead.
350. And practically every religion convenes on a religion founder who, with one exception, is worshipped and glorified as the Creation's chosen one, whereby the believers then operate a human cult, which however ultimately all terrestrial religions themselves are.
351. The Creation itself is thereby completely disregarded and damned to nothingness, because through the cultic religions it is replaced by the insanity of a human representative, and by a creator god.
352. The Creation itself, as absolute omnipotence and magnificence of all BEING and existence, becomes viciously denied and condemned.
353. Whether this happens deliberately or in compliance with cultic-religious false teachings, or as a result of other ideologies, is all the same.
354. In each case it means the most enormous blasphemy against the Creation which can be thought or spoken by any life form.
355. Besides the Creation itself nothing is ve妮娜ble, all-loving, almighty, eternal and awe-inspiring.
356. It is the beginning and the end of all existence and of the BEING itself.
357. Nothing else exists besides it.
That is very detailed, and I think that this should be basically understood by all people, even by those who are caught up in their unreal religions. It seems to me that this explanation of yours should actually be sufficient to clear the impression that religion is generally simply wrong in and of itself, and that it must be eradicated. My opinion is very clearly expressed by your words, that the cultic religions have been spoken of only on the negative sense, of which thus, these were adulterated beyond recognition through human created dogmas and other heresies, and through them the Creation was blasphemed in the most evil forms. To these blasphemies also belong all worships and sanctifications of persons and objects, and to the same extent also the naming and elevation of a human being to the conceptual form of a creator or an envoy from Creation, because a creator on the cultic-religious sense is never the Creation. A god, a creator or otherwise a man or another life form can never be the Creation itself. The Creation is neither a HE nor a SHE, because it's simply THE Creation, the genderless, so effectively an IT. That's how I see it, anyway.
358. You summon astonishing impulses in me, because your words correspond to the exact conditions of the truth.
359. You have become very wise.
That is my view. Many people who know me say that I am a daydreamer, and live far away from the reality.
360. That is well known to me.
361. I also know however, that the only ones who say this about you, are those who are biased by religious heresies, or who move in unreal and incorrect freethinking paths, and deny the existence of the Creation in its true BEING.
362. In this respect, soon you will also have to make your experiences one more time, when someone once again accuses you of lying and of untruthfulness, would you otherwise consistently deny and reject other UFO contactees.
That is smooth indeed; who should be undertaking this again then?
363. That is known to you for about twenty years already; you will soon bump into it again.
364. It is currently escaped from your remembrance.
So you don't want to talk about it... that's fine, we'll leave it then. But now, another question... it has recently been said to me, that extraterrestrial intelligences carry out their activities in several governments of our Earth, and are even permanently employed there. What is this all about, should one believe this information?
365. You call such things fairy tales.
So this means that there are no star men active in our Earth's governments?
366. That says it...
367. If these statements spoke of the truth, than peace would already have returned to the Earth a long time ago, and the terrestrial humanity would have been informed by the governments of the truth.
368. However since we, extraterrestrial life forms, according to our directives don't have permission to forcibly interfere in terrestrial matters, we have to restrict ourselves to the form, that we choose predetermined Earth humans through which we can convey our knowledge.
369. If we were entitled to interfere in the form, that we might operate in government agencies, then we could also show ourselves in public.
370. We would then also need to have no worries that we might be harmed through the government, the military and criminals, etc.
371. Furthermore, it would not be vibrationally possible for us, to be able to engage in direct, resp. personal form with Earth humans, because we would lose our control over ourselves.
372. For very specific reasons you constitute an exception, as you very well know.
It is said however, that these extraterrestrials would be secretly and unrecognizably involved in or with the government.
373. That is also not so, as you can confirm by your own logic.
374. If it was really so, than within only a few days no agencies, no governments and no military powers would hunt our ships anymore, because we actually possess all the possibilities to stifle such things in the bud.
375. If we were to operate in any government, then peace would be on the Earth.
376. So all the claims are nothing but lies, I mean, if such things are said about us or about any other extraterrestrials.
377. Such lies are often attributed to the religious machinations of some sectarian elements, and of unscrupulous fantasists, liars, swindlers and scammers.
That's a hard blow though, man oh man.
378. But it speaks of the truth.
379. Unfortunately however, the truth is often simply twisted through religious sectarians and fantasists, and interpreted for their own benefit.
380. Therefore there are also various groups which allegedly occupy themselves with the exploration of the matters around us and our ships, but which in reality however, take this only as a pretext to consolidate and spread their religious sectarianism, and to thereby beat the world even worse into religious bondage.
Can you give more concrete information, for example, what type of group it is?
381. You will soon find out for yourself through one of these groups.
So secretiveness. Do you really not want to say anything?
Alright, I would then like to know something else. I have already heard and read, that our scientists strive to create their own terrestrial beamships. Is this true, and how far are the little things developed?
383. This information is correct, as far as being consistent with the truth that such aircraft will be built on Earth in the beginning.
384. This however does not deal with beamships, but with flying devices which are similar to our ships, and only equipped with combustion engines, or more recently with jet engines with recoil effect.
385. The construction of such ships on Earth in modern times is however not new at all, because already by 1941 the first ships of this type were already completed in plan, and started to get built.
386. By mid-February 1945, the first flights were conducted, up to altitudes of about 12500 meters, where speeds of a little more than 2000 kilometers per hour were achieved.
387. Everything was commissioned through the leader of the second world war, Adolf Hitler.
388. Everything was destroyed by the end of the war, though, to prevent it from falling into enemy hands.
389. Various plans, devices and equipment however, were overlooked and fell into other hands.
390. From this several groups developed the today existing ships of disc-shaped type and terrestrial origin.
391. These "flying saucers", as they were called by their builders, naturally require their test flights, to test their characteristics, etc.
392. Many of these objects could therefore be observed by the Earth people, when they were flown around for flight tests or verifications.
393. The largest of these terrestrial flying objects of this type reach nearly 10 meters in diameter, and are quite numerously represented.
394. Naturally, all this is vigorously denied by the governments of the countries possessing them.
395. Their machines crash quite often though, because they are still quite deficiently developed in all things.
396. The uninitiated people of the Earth however, live in the mistaken belief that these "flying saucers" observed by them are of the same kind as our beamships, and come from extraterrestrial worlds.
So that's how it is. Then several of the UFOs observed all around the world are not really such, but simply terrestrial "flying saucers".
397. That is so, yes.
398. They are also often forced to make emergency landings, because their construction, devices and apparatuses are still very poor.
399. Through their combustion motors and jet engines, which they recently also want to run atomically, although these are just wishes for the future, combustion damage very often results.
400. People who come near such combustion cores are very often threatened by the dangers of atomic radiation being emitted by experimental nuclear reactors, which are intended for propulsion, which will still however not be successful for a long time.
401. If emergency landings of ships of this kind are addressed by observers, by which I mean that they come close to them, they are often set in fear and terror by the occupants, or even kidnapped and deported, so as to assure their absolute silence.
402. Such events are unfortunately not uncommon on the Earth, but through the ignorance of people and various dishonest "enlightenment-seeking" groups, they are attributed without exception to extraterrestrial life forms.
403. In truth, there are probably malicious intelligences from outer space as well, which visit your Earth or stray there, however they are not so many that they would be of great consequence.
404. Most observations of "flying saucers" with abductions are of terrestrial origin.
405. This should be clear to the Earth people, when they encounter any "flying saucers" anywhere, whose occupants are well aware of the fact that many people imagine these objects to be of extraterrestrial origin.
406. This knowledge is also very often utilized by them, by presenting themselves to any credulous Earth persons as extraterrestrial intelligences.
407. Aware of the religious power, they also do not shy away from posing as angels and messengers of God, and to appear as "saviors" of the humanity, wherein they then choose the deceived gullible ones for educational contacts, and assign them secret missions, which allegedly would serve the interests of the terrestrial humanity, but which in reality only serve their own profit and the interests of the espionage of their own country.
408. The most frequently claimed places of origin by these malicious deceitful elements and occupants of the terrestrial "flying saucers" are Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus.
409. However, the nearest neighboring system of your solar system will also have to serve for this, as well as the Pleiades in the coming times, when you become famous worldwide because of the contacts with us.
410. Thereby will also my daughter Semjase, as well as myself, mendaciously be accused as contact beings with in this regard deceitful Earth humans, and also alleged Pleiadian beings, which do not exist.
You astonish me, Ptaah. I know all these things since my childhood. Sfath and Asket already told me these things, but I was always strictly instructed to remain silent about them and to not let them become public under any circumstances. But now you also tell me about them again, knowing that Semjase will later transmit everything to me, because I have to write everything down. Or will these things be rejected and not transmitted later? Do I have to continue being silent about them?
411. The time of the need for silence has advanced very far, and for this reason you also have received the permission from Asket to reveal everything now.
412. So it is also with this knowledge.
413. The time has matured, so you may also mention this knowledge, and your remaining confidentiality is now invalidated.
414. Semjase will therefore transmit to you my explanations literally.
415. But now our time here is also over, and we are preparing ourselves for the first jump.
I thank you for your explanations, Ptaah. Where are we actually going to now?
416. Since all distances have become absolutely insignificant through our technology, we can jump hither and thither, first closer to the Earth, than much further away again.
417. The order is not important.
418. We will in any case show you some very important and very interesting things.