上一篇回目錄下一篇

Contect report-CE-Bar

Contact Report 049第049次接觸報告

接觸時間:19760328日,星期日,0058

接觸地點:瑞士鄉間森林;Semjase的飛船

最初英譯:20190701日,星期一,DeepL Translator, Joseph Darmanin

改進版本:N/ACatherine Mossman, Joseph Darmanin

中譯版本:20221210日,星期六,DeepL Translator, James Hsu


中譯者摘要

本次接觸時,由於Billy臨時多帶了一位Semjase不認識的人,使得她的飛船自動導航功能中斷,迫使她手動操作抵達接觸地點。
此外,Billy在騎他的輕便摩托車途中不慎摔了一跤,還跌斷兩根肋骨。結果是在Semjase的堅持下,Billy只好先回家休養,而Semjase下次會帶一種治療設備過來,癒合他那兩根肋骨。


Synopsis提要

This is the entire contact report. It is an official and authorised English translation and most probably contains errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE in this version!

這是一篇完整的接觸報告。這是一篇官方且經授權的英文翻譯,但仍可能包含錯誤。請注意,所有錯誤和失誤等將持續修正,這將取決於有關人員的可用時間(依照與比利/FIGU的合約所訂)。因此,不要複製粘貼和發佈此版本在其他地方,因為任何改進和修正將會在這個版本中發生!


Semjase:

1. In addition to your friend you have brought a person unknown to me.

你在你朋友的旁邊帶來了一個我不認識的人。

2. The automatic transmission of the control unit interrupted the contact, so I had to take over the control of your arrival myself.

飛船傳輸器的自動控制單元中斷了接觸導航,所以我不得不手動控制飛行,到達與你接觸的地點。

Billy:

Yes – I took Mr. Hans Schutzbach with me, together with my colleague Mr. Bertschinger.

是的,我和我的同事Bertschinger先生帶來了Hans Schutzbach先生。

Semjase:

3. I have analysed that now.

我現在已經分析到了這些資料。

4. The swinging waves[1] of your friend Schutzbach were not stored in the control device.

你的朋友Schutzbach的振動資料沒有存儲在飛船的控制單元中。

5. Therefore, the automatic system interrupted the contact.

因此,自動傳輸器暫停了接觸導航。

6. However, I will now save the swinging waves.

不過,我現在要儲存那些振動資料。

Billy:

Thank you, Semjase. That is sweet of you.

謝謝妳,Semjase,妳真是太好了

Semjase:

7. You do not have to thank me; but what is bothering you?

你不必感謝我;但是有什麼困擾著你嗎?

8. Are you in pain?

你那裡在痛嗎?

Billy:

A little. I crashed my moped and battered two ribs.

有一點。我騎我的摩托車時摔了一跤,傷到了兩根肋骨。

/tmp/phpJkIbmy

Semjase:

9. That is not good.

那可不妙。

10. Where does it hurt you?

你傷到哪裡?

11. Let me see it.

讓我看看。

Billy:

Oh, it is really not so bad.

哦,那真的沒什麼大不了。

Semjase:

12. I wish that you let me see it, you tend to trivialise everything too much.

我希望是如此,但你讓我看看,你總是什麼都不在乎。

Billy:

It's really not bad.

真的沒那麼嚴重。

Semjase:

13. But I feel [empfinden:perceive in a fine-fluidal/fine-spiritual manner] something different.

但我感覺(感受:以一種細緻的流體/細緻的靈性方式感知)不是這樣。

14. Let me see it.

快讓我看看。

Billy:

All right, all right. – This is where I got it.

好吧,好吧,這裡就是我碰到的地方。

Semjase:

15. Take off your outer clothing.

把你的上衣脫了。

Billy:

Also this still – well …

這真是 —— 好吧 ...

(I take off my coat, shirt and undershirt.)

(我脫下外套、襯衫和內衣。)

Semjase:

16. So – – – I had a hunch.

所以就和我預料的一樣。

17. – How can you still ride your motorcycle, that is irresponsible.

你怎麼還能騎摩托車?這真是對自己不負責任。

18. The two ribs are fractured.

兩根肋骨斷了。

19. You should get some rest.

你必須要休息一下。

20. Did you know that?

聽懂了嗎?

21. I suppose so, yes?

我想你懂了,對嗎?

Billy:

Of course, but one gets used to it. I have now demolished these two ribs for the third time. Maybe I should have them repaired properly – with fish paste or rubber solution.

當然,但這必須是要習慣的。這兩根肋骨我現在已經是第三次折斷了。也許我應該用魚膠或橡膠溶液把它們黏好。

Semjase:

22. As usual, you are unreasonable in these matters.

和往常一樣,你在這些事情上太不理性了。

23. You are going to go home and rest now.

你現在回家休息吧。

Billy:

I cannot do that, I have lots of questions.

我不能這麼做,我有很多問題要問。

Semjase:

24. I will answer them for you later.

我稍晚會回答你。

25. Now go and rest.

現在回去休息吧。

26. Next week we will give you a lot of work, because you will have to create photo material again.

下週我們將會給你很多工作,因為你必須再次建立照片資料。

27. For my part, I will bring a healing device and let both your ribs heal.

而我會帶來一個治療設備,讓你的兩根肋骨癒合。

Billy:

Do not even think about it, because it is easy to endure. I am used to it, I told you.

別管它了,因為它還可以忍受。我告訴過妳,我已經習慣了。

Semjase:

28. Your work is too strenuous in the coming period for you to put up with rib fractures.

在接下來的時間裡,你的工作太繁重,你無法忍受肋骨骨折的疼痛。

29. Sure, you would endure it, but the pain would interfere in your task.

當然,你會咬緊牙關熬過去,但你的痛苦會干擾你的任務。

Billy:

I, however, do not want to. It can also be done in that manner.

我不想那樣。這樣也可以完成我的工作。

Semjase:

30. You are stubborn, the pain must be terrible, especially when you ride your motorcycle.

你太固執了,這種痛苦一定很可怕,尤其是當你騎摩托車的時候。

31. It is incomprehensible to me, one cannot bear that.

我不明白,這是你無法忍受的。

32. How do you do that?

你是怎麼做到的?

Billy:

I just do not laugh and see to it that I do not have to cough and breathe deeply.

我只要不笑,而且小心點,不要咳嗽和深呼吸就好。

Semjase:

33. I know this hurts a lot, but you are not giving me an explanation about how you can still ride your bike.

我知道這很痛苦,但是你沒有向我解釋,你是怎麼還能騎摩托車的。

Billy:

Leave it now. I can take a lot. You better tell me what exactly I am supposed to do next week?

別談這些了。我還可以忍。妳最好告訴我下週我到底要做什麼?

Semjase:

34. I am not going to give you any more information right now.

我現在不會給你任何其他的資訊。

35. I am taking you to your home now.

我現在就要帶你去你住的地方。

36. You need a lot of rest, use it until tomorrow.

你需要好好休息,到明天再說。

Billy:

That is not possible at all, because Mr. Bertschinger and Mr. Schutzbach are waiting for me at the pistol range.

這根本不可能,因為Bertschinger先生和Schutzbach先生還在那裡等我。

Semjase:

37. Sure, but I will influence them and tell them that you were brought home by me.

我知道,但我會指引他們,告訴他們你是被我送回家的。

Billy:

How are you going to do that?

妳打算怎麼做?

Semjase:

38. I am talking about clues to them.

我會給他們相關的提示。

Billy:

I can do it alone – with my moped. Well, if you want to kick me out, then I will go. Bye, girl – it was a pleasure.

我可以自己騎摩托車。好吧,如果妳想把我趕回去,我就回去。再見,女孩,很高興見到妳。

Semjase:

39. You are reluctant about my decision.

你不願意接受我的決定。

Billy:

You like to be right. But maybe you are right.

妳喜歡正確處理事情。但也許妳是對的。

Semjase:

40. Certainly, it is so.

當然,的確。

41. Farewell, dear friend, and now really go to your rest.

再見,親愛的朋友,現在真的去休息吧。

Billy:

Whatever you say. Goodbye, and thank you very much. I know you mean well.

不論妳說什麼,再見了,非常感謝妳。我知道妳的好意。

Semjase:

42. Sure – goodbye – sometimes you can be quite reasonable.

當然再見 — 有時你還是可以很講理的。

Billy:

That is another compliment – bye, bye.

我當作是另一種恭維 —— 再見。

(本篇接觸報告結束)


上一篇回目錄下一篇

英文資料來自:http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_049

中文翻譯借助 Deepl Translator 的協助

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ONENESS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()