上一篇 ▲回目錄下一篇

Contect report-CE-Bar 

Contact Report 048第048次接觸報告

接觸時間:19760314日,星期日,0004

接觸地點:瑞士鄉間森林

最初英譯:20190701日,星期一,DeepL Translator, Joseph Darmanin

改進版本:N/ACatherine Mossman, Joseph Darmanin

中譯版本:20221209日,星期五,DeepL Translator, James Hsu


中譯者摘要

本次接觸中,Semjase和他的主管Quetzal兩人一起來與Billy會面,但Quetzal只和他談了一些重要的話(沒有公開)後就先行離去,但他們都提醒Billy要注意保重身體,因為他已在嚴重耗損他的體力。
之後Billy在與Semjase的談論中,又問到是否可以“死後生命接觸的問題,這讓Semjase很難以回答,而建議將問題交Arahat Athersata(純靈體層級)來與他聯繫並回答。
會面最後Semjase透漏她即將分配到一艘新的飛船,而這艘飛船可以讓她穿越兩個方向維度中。


Synopsis提要

This is the entire contact report. It is an official and authorised English translation and most probably contains errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE in this version!

這是一篇完整的接觸報告。這是一篇官方且經授權的英文翻譯,但仍可能包含錯誤。請注意,所有錯誤和失誤等將持續修正,這將取決於有關人員的可用時間(依照與比利/FIGU的合約所訂)。因此,不要複製粘貼和發佈此版本在其他地方,因為任何改進和修正將會在這個版本中發生!


Billy:

I am glad you two are coming to see me. Do you have anything special?

我很高興你們兩個來看我。你們有什麼特別的事嗎?

Semjase:

1. Certainly, Quetzal has something to talk about with you.

當然,Quetzal有很多話要和你說。

Quetzal:

1. It is important that you keep quiet about these matters.

重要的是你對這些事情要保持沉默。

Billy:

If that is what you wish, that is fine. You really sent me up that mountain.

如果這是你要求的,那好。你們真的讓我在山上跑了很久。

Quetzal:

2. It is a good place here.

這裡是個好地方。

3. In the future, Semjase will relocate the landing site from time to time.

今後,Semjase會經常變換著陸地點。

4. Everything has become very uncertain, because various elements are interested in our concerns in negative form, as you yourself have already noticed.

這裡一切都變得非常不確定,因為不同的成員都以負面的形式對我們關切的事感到興趣,而你自己也已經注意到了。

Billy:

Unfortunately, I also had to be brought here by car today, because yesterday the gas cable on my vehicle broke. My colleague Jacobus has brought me here, and now he is waiting alone in the meadow about two kilometres from here.

不幸的是,我今天也不得不坐汽車來這裡,因為昨天我機車上的油門線斷了。我的同事Jacobus把我帶到這裡,現在他獨自在離這裡大約兩公里的草地上等待。

Quetzal:

5. That is very kind of him, he is quite helpful.

他真是個好人,他幫了大忙。

6. Pass along my thanks to him.

請代我向他表示我的感謝。

7. He should not have gone to all this trouble for nothing.

他不應該做了這些事而毫無所獲。

8. When I leave, I will thank him by letting him see my beamship.

如果我離開,我會感謝他,讓他看到我的飛船。

9. I will also give him a little demonstration by doing an electric energy elimination, which he can observe very well.

我也會給他作一些展示,作一次電能消除electric energy elimination),這些他可以觀察得很清楚。

10. What will happen is that I create an energy ball with electricity drawn from the atmosphere, which I then eliminate completely by a combustion process.

這是我用從大氣中提取的電能聚集成一個能量球,然後以燃燒的過程將其完全消除。

11. But he has to be patient a little bit, because under a height of 2,500 metres I am not allowed to do that, because the burning energy falls to the earth and is very hot.

但他必須耐心一點,因為在2500公尺的高度下,我不允許這樣做,因為燃燒的能量落到地面上,那會是非常熱的。

12. So that he can observe everything closely, I will climb up very slowly.

我會慢慢爬升起來,這樣他就能仔細觀察到一切。

/tmp/phpFcO9eT

Semjase:

2. I also want him to see my ship when I fly away.

當我離開時,我也希望他能看到我的飛船。

3. But now to other things:

但現在回到其他事情上:

4. In the meantime, I have been able to clarify who this is on the the audiotape you recently gave us for analysis.

在這段時間,我弄清楚了那位先生,也就是上次談論你最近給我們分析那卷錄音帶的發言者。

5. The person is a certain Dick Miller.

他就是那位迪克.米勒Dick Miller

6. This man was unknown to me until recently, but he is mentioned by you or your friends in one of the lists.

直到最近我才知道這個人,而在你或你朋友的一份名單上曾提到過他。

7. With certainty we can explain to you now however, that he is to be classified as a fraud.

不過我們現在可以肯定地告訴你,他被歸類為一個騙子。

8. At the moment he is thinking of hiding, as you call it, because he fears that the scams he has committed will become known.

目前他正在考慮躲藏起來,如你所說的那樣,因為他擔心他的騙局將會被大眾知道。

9. However, his will to do so is not evident, as in the case of Menger, for example, who has been staying for some time in a place where he thinks he is safe from being stalked – to which he adds the lie that he has left Earth with extraterrestrials, which by the way, other deceivers also do in this form.

然而,他這樣做的意願並不明顯,例如在Menger的案例中,那個人一直在一個他認為可以安全不受跟蹤的地方待了一段時間 —— 並仍在散佈謊言,說他和外星人一起離開了地球。順便說一下,這也是其他騙子的慣用伎倆。

10. It is a very popular game of them to avoid their responsibility.

這是他們為了逃避責任而非常愛玩的手法。

Billy:

That is interesting. Is it possible to find out where he is hiding?

這很有趣。有什麼辦法知道他藏在哪裡嗎?

Quetzal:

13. We have no right to name his hiding place, for such matters do not fall within our jurisdiction.

我們無權說出他的藏身之處,因為這類事情不在我們的許可的權限內。

14. We have to respect the will of every form of life, even if it lives a lying and deceitful life.

我們必須尊重各個生命體自己的意願,即使他們生活在謊言和欺騙中。

15. In addition, sooner or later they are likely to reappear in the public eye.

此外,它們遲早會重新出現在公眾面前。

Billy:

I understand, I do not want to get you into any trouble.

我明白,我不想給你惹麻煩。

Quetzal:

16. Then I would like to discuss some things with you now …

那麼現在我想和你討論一些事情 ...

(The conversation with Quetzal lasts 25 minutes, but unfortunately what has been discussed cannot be revealed.)

(與Quetzal的談話持續25分鐘,但可惜討論的內容無法透露。)

Billy:

I will stick to it and keep quiet.

我會繼續保持沉默。

Quetzal:

17. Then I will go now.

那麼我現在就離開了。

18. Goodbye, dear friend, and pay a little more attention to your health.

再見,親愛的朋友,請多保重你的身體。

Billy:

That is easy to say – I have a lot of work to do.

這說的容易我還有很多工作要做。

Quetzal:

19. I am aware of that, but you should be moderate in all your efforts.

這些我都知道,但你還是要在一切努力中保持適度的休息。

20. You are depleting yourself with your powers.

你正在過度耗費你的體力。

Billy:

You all have it the same, but one day everything will be a little calmer again.

你們都一樣,但總有一天一切都會再度平靜下來。

Quetzal:

21. You are simply incorrigible, but if you do not become reasonable yourself, then we have to do something.

你簡直無可救藥,但如果你不讓自己理智些,那麼我們將不得不採取一些行動。

22. Your powers are too much to use.

你的體力耗損太大了。

23. You cannot work so much.

你不能做這麼多工作。

Billy:

I have to take care of everything myself, because I do not have a substitute yet.

我必須自己處理一切,因為我還沒有替代人選。

Semjase:

11. Sure, it is thus, but you should not eat up your last reserves.

當然,的確這樣,但你不應該耗掉你的儲備精力。

12. Any other life form would have long since been left this world if it used as much as you do.

如果另一人和你一樣過度耗損,早就報銷了。

13. I will, therefore, in the next days contact the High Council, in order that you will receive fewer messages from Petale, because this is your main work.

因此,我將在今後幾天與「高級理事會」聯繫,好讓你收到來自Petale的訊息少些,因為這是你的主要工作。

14. It is unacceptable that you should have to deal with such a large workload.

你要處理如此大的工作量,這是不能接受的。

15. Haste and enlightenment may be very necessary, but you should also think about yourself, for when you are at the end of your rope, you will no longer be able to fulfil your task.

儘快完成啟蒙工作可能非常必要,但你也應該為自己著想,因為當你的體力耗盡時,你就不能完成你的任務了。

Billy:

Somehow I will manage it, I still have some time yet.

無論如何,我能熬過去的,而我還有一些時間。

Quetzal:

24. If you go on like this, you will affect that time.

如果你繼續這樣下去,你就會影響“那個時間”。

25. You have to consider that.

你必須考慮這一點。

26. You are close to a physical breakdown.

你的身體已經接近崩潰邊緣。

27. So be careful and spare yourself.

所以要小心點,就放過自己吧。

Billy:

Of course, but I have no right to be lazy. I have committed myself to the task, which is why I have to do it. Time is pressing and I have to do everything before time runs out. My work is much more important to humanity than a few years of life. Of course, I can still miss some very important things and some things do not come into existence and are not dealt with, but I am of the opinion that I can still catch up in a next life as another personality. My spirit-form still has a few million years to go.

當然,但我沒有權利懶惰。我已經致力於這項任務,這就是為什麼我必須這樣做。時間緊迫,我必須在時間耗盡之前去做一切事情。我的工作對人類來說比自己這幾年的生命要重要得多。當然,我仍然會錯過一些非常重要的事情,有些事情做不到,而有些是無法應付的,但我認為,我仍然可以趕上下輩子以另一個人物來彌補。我的靈態生命還有幾百萬年。

Quetzal:

28. Of course, but you must not think like that.

當然,但你不能這麼想。

29. You must not put yourself at a disadvantage, which is why I will turn to the High Council.

你絕不能使自己處於不利的狀態,這就是為什麼我也要向「高級理事會」提出這個問題。

Billy:

You are all really the same. Also in my group I always hear the same thing. I cannot just throw everything away and go on holiday.

你們真的都一樣。即使在我的小組裡,我也總是聽到同樣的話。但我總不能把所有東西都拋諸腦後而去度假吧。

Semjase:

16. But you need more rest and recuperation.

但是你需要更多的休息和調養。

Billy:

Then just do what you must.

那就做些必須要做的事吧。

Quetzal:

30. That is what we are going to do.

我們也會這樣做。

31. But now I will go.

但現在我要走了。

32. Goodbye.

再見。

Billy:

Goodbye, Quetzal. All the best.

再見,Quetzal,祝一切順利。

Quetzal:

33. That is also my wish for you.

這也是我對你的祝福。

34. Goodbye.

再見。

Billy:

Then we can have a little chat, Semjase, yes?

那我們可以再聊一會兒了,Semjase,對吧?

Semjase:

17. Sure, but it cannot be too long, because you look very tired.

當然,但時間不能太長,因為你看起來很累。

Billy:

Oh, no, I am fine. Look at this. These are notes I received from Germany. Can you tell me more about whether these are accurate?

哦,我沒事,看看這個。這些是我從德國收到的一些資料。妳能否幫我看看這些是否符合事實?

(Semjase occupies herself with the notes for a few minutes.)

Semjase在幾分鐘內閱讀了那些資料的內容。)

Semjase:

18. Some things are of accuracy, but mostly in reverse form.

有些事情是正確的,但大多數都是不正確的。

19. The divine aspects, etc. are completely misplaced as well as various other things.

有關「神聖」(divine)方面等等都是完全錯誤的,還有其他各種的事情也是一樣。

20. This here, the beamship evaluation, is completely wrong and corresponds to reality in no wise .

這裡,對於飛船的評估是完全錯誤的,與現實完全不符。

21. However, I am not allowed to make any explanatory statements about this.

然而,我不能對此作出任何解釋性的發言。

22. I still have some of your writing material.

我還有你的一些書寫用材料。

23. I will use it to arrange these notes a little bit, after which I will hand them back to you.

我會用它來整理這些資料,之後我會把它們還給你。

24. The arrangement of the solar system plane is somewhat correct in reverse form, however it is universally applicable and is not limited to this solar system.

太陽系的平面在排列上有些顛倒,但它適用於全宇宙,並不限於這個太陽系。

25. Here, for example, the will is placed in a completely wrong place, namely where the ability to think belongs.

像是在這裡,意志被放在一個完全錯誤的地方,也就是屬於思維能力的領域。

26. But I will work things over a bit, and then I will give you the notes.

但是我會稍微修改一下,然後把資料交給你。

27. Maybe in a month or two, I can get everything back to you.

也許在一兩個月內,我會把一切都還給你。

28. Until then, you can make my explanations available to the person which I gave you last year regarding the 7 x 7 periods.

在那之前,你可以向那個人提供我去年給你關於7×7階段的解釋。

[中譯者註:有關“7×7階段的解釋”,指的是在《006次接觸報告》中,Semjase說明了有關「生命進化的歷程」,其中包含了七個階段,每個階段又包含了七個子階段。]

Billy:

That is interesting, you really understand these notes?

這真有意思,妳真的瞭解這些資料嗎?

Semjase:

29. Certainly, why?

當然,怎麼了?

Billy:

I could not figure it out.

我搞不懂這些。

Semjase:

30. This is because you know the truth and find this erroneous arrangement disconcerting.

這是因為你知道真相,發現這些錯誤的排列令人困惑。

Billy:

So I am a little stupid, then?

那我是不是有點傻?

Semjase:

31. That is not what is meant.

並不是這個問題。

32. It is based on the fact that you cannot adjust yourself to this false configuration, because according to your state of knowledge and evolution it corresponds to a much lower form.

它基於這樣一個事實,就是你不能讓自己生活在這種錯誤的格局中,因為根據你的知識和進化狀態,它相當於一個低得多的狀態。

Billy:

Then let's leave it at that, you can deal with it.

那我們就讓它這樣吧,剩下交給妳處理。

Semjase:

33. I will thus do what I said.

我會照我說的做。

Billy:

Then it is good. But now I have a question concerning contact with the afterlife: Should the human deal with it or not?

那就沒事了。但是我現在有一個關於“與死後生命afterlife接觸”的問題:人類是否應該處理它?

Semjase:

34. Your question is very illogical, you know that the Earth-human should not under any circumstances deal with this nonsense, even if certain preconditions could ever require such illogical actions.

你的問題非常不合邏輯,你知道地球人在任何情況下都不應該處理這種無稽之談,即使非常特殊的條件可能需要這樣不合邏輯的行動,也不應該這樣做。

Billy:

I am aware of that, but I would like to have a profound explanation about it. Can you give me this?

這我知道,但我想對此作出深刻的說明。妳能給我一些解釋嗎?

Semjase:

35. Of course, but for my part I do not want to do this one more time, so I will try to ask the High Council to give you a useful statement from a higher level on this matter as well.

當然,但就我而言,我不想再這樣做一次了,因此,我會嘗試請「高級理事會」就這個問題由更高層級給你一個有用的敘述。

Billy:

You mean from Petale?

妳是說Petale層級嗎?

Semjase:

36. No, we should not contact the Petale level about such things.

不,我們不應就這類事情與Petale接觸。

37. I am thinking of Arahat Athersata; from that level it is rather possible to get a corresponding answer.

我在想Arahat Athersata比較合適;這個層級是比較可能得到一個適合的答案。

Billy:

You mean that Arahat Athersata will contact me again only because of this question?

妳是說Arahat Athersata會因為這個問題而再次聯繫我?

Semjase:

38. Sure, because for much of the earthly humankind the answer to this question is of great importance.

當然,因為對地球上的許多人來說,這個問題的答案非常重要。

39. That is probably why you asked the question again, you must have been made aware of it.

這大概就是你再次提出這個問題的原因,你一定已經意識到了這個問題。

Billy:

Maybe you are right. I am often asked questions.

也許妳是對的,我經常被問到這個問題。

Semjase:

40. Certainly, that is not to be avoided.

的確,這是難免的。

41. The present time brings with it many questions for the Earth-humans.

目前這方面給地球人類帶來了許多困惑。

Billy:

You say that to me, of all people. But how about now, when I want to record your voice on a tape? Do you mind?

妳就是這麼跟我說的。但如果現在,我想把妳的聲音錄在磁帶上呢?妳介意嗎?

Semjase:

42. Do I have to deal with this again?

我必須再次處理這件事嗎?

43. You had my answer already a year ago.

一年前你就得到了我的回答,不是嗎?

Billy:

Certainly, but a great deal has changed in the meantime and Mr. Jacob has, so to speak, gone his own way. He was the one who had something to complain about all the time, which is why you disconnected everything. And Quetzal wants to make an exception for my colleague so he can see him. And also you promised that you want to show yourself to some of our group in the near future.

當然,但與此同時發生了很大的變化,可以說,Jacob先生走自己的路了。他就是那個一直抱怨的人,這就是為什麼妳切斷了一切(與他的聯繫)。Quetzal想為我的同事破例,這樣他才能見到他。而且妳也答應在不久的將來,妳會向我們的一些組員展示妳自己。

Semjase:

44. Sure, and I want it to be as I said. –

當然,我也希望它像我說的那樣。

45. Well, I want to reconsider these things.

好吧,我會重新考慮這些事情。

46. Your words are good and worth considering.

你的話很有道理,值得考慮。

Billy:

That is nice – you are very sweet.

太好了,妳真討人喜歡。

Semjase:

47. Be very careful, dear friend, you touch my feelings.

小心點,親愛的朋友,你觸動了我的感情。

Billy:

Thank you, you are explaining a lot once again. Do you not ever worry that I might fall around your neck?

謝謝,妳又多心了。妳就不擔心我會擁抱妳嗎?

Semjase:

48. Why should I?

我為什麼要擔心?

Billy:

Because it might happen one day.

因為總有一天會發生。

Semjase:

49. I would not mind.

我不介意。

Billy:

Thank you, you are very open – on the other hand there is nothing bad behind it.

謝謝,妳很開放另一方面,這也沒有什麼不好的。

Semjase:

50. You and I know that, but the Earth-humans would misunderstand what has already happened, because they think in other forms and do not know love according to the sevenfold laws and recommendations.

你和我都知道,但地球人會誤解發生的事情,因為他們會有其他想法,而不知道根據七重法則和建言(sevenfold laws and recommendations)去理解愛的真諦。

Billy:

Unfortunately you are right about that, and often I feel quite lost in this world because of it.

恐怕妳這樣說是對的,我在這個世界上常常因此而感到茫然不知所措。

Semjase:

51. That is understandable.

這是可以理解的。

52. But now I would like to tell you something new, which might interest you as well as all group members:

但現在我想告訴你一件你和所有小組成員可能感興趣的新消息:

53. In the course of time I will be assigned a new beamship.

在接下來的時間裡,我將被分配到一艘新的飛船。

54. This is one of the latest designs.

這是最新的設計之一。

Billy:

What happens with this ship then?

那目前這艘船會什麼樣?

Semjase:

55. It remains in operation and is taken over by Quetzal.

它將繼續使用,而由Quetzal接管。

56. In addition, the two reconnaissance aircraft will be replaced by the latest designs and the total number of our ships will be increased to 7.

此外,兩艘偵察船將被最新設計的所取代,我們的飛船總數將增加到7艘。

Billy:

Oh, well, that makes for quite an armada. Can I photograph them all together?

哦,好吧,那可就是一支相當有份量的艦隊了。我可以給它們拍一張合影嗎?

Semjase:

57. That I will see about.

這方面我需要進一步澄清。

58. Anyway, you shall take several pictures of my new ship.

無論如何,我想讓你給我的新船拍幾張照片。

Billy:

What does the new vehicle look like?

新飛船是什麼樣子?

Semjase:

59. The measurements remain approximately the same and only small changes occur in the outer cladding.

尺寸大致相同,只有外部的保護層(cladding)有點小的改變。

60. The great innovations are housed inside and offer many more possibilities than is the case in my current ship.

偉大的創新安裝在艙內,這提供了比我目前飛船更多的可能性。

61. With the new one, I am also able to penetrate dimensions in both directions.

有了新的飛船,我也能夠穿越兩個方向維度dimensions)中。

Billy:

Then many things will actually be new.

那麼很多事情實際上都是新的。

Semjase:

62. Certainly.

的確是。

63. But now you should go.

但現在你應該回去了。

64. Farewell and goodbye.

告別和再見了。

Billy:

Too bad, it just got interesting. But your wish is my command. Goodbye, girl, perhaps I dream of you.

太遺憾了,現在才剛剛變得有趣起來。但馬上遵命照辦。再見,姑娘,也許我會夢見妳。

(本篇接觸報告結束)


上一篇回目錄下一篇

英文資料來自:http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_048

中文翻譯借助 Deepl Translator 的協助並編輯自:https://saalome.com/1976/03/14/contact-report-048-everest/

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ONENESS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()