Contact Report 027 第027次接觸報告
接觸時間:1975年6月25日,星期三,14時37分
接觸地點:瑞士鄉間的森林
中譯者摘要
在本次接觸中,Semjase首次帶著Billy上了太空,用了約兩個半小時,做了一趟飛越火星、木星和土星之旅,回程還環繞了土星,然後返回地球,期間並穿過小行星帶,總共飛行了約30億公里;也就是以平均時速約12億公里(注意:已超越光速)的不可思議速度飛行;請參考音速為時速1,224公里;但光速為時速約10.8億公里(每秒299,792,458公尺)。
但這只是小菜一碟,因為在不久之後,還有一次跨越宇宙的「偉大之旅」(見《第031次接觸報告》),那些經歷,將超越我們所有想像的極限!
Synopsis 提要
This is the entire contact report..
這是篇完整的接觸報告。
Semjase:
1. You are not in a hurry today – I had to call you several times.
你今天一點都不急 —我必須呼叫你好幾次才有回應。
Billy:
Unfortunately, I couldn't just leave because my wife wasn't at home. That's how I had to look after the kids.
真抱歉,我不能就這麼離開,因為剛剛我的妻子不在家。這就是我必須留在家照顧孩子的緣故。
Semjase:
2. That's why I had to call you for more than an hour.
難怪我一直呼叫你,都超過了一個小時。
3. Because I have a surprise for you today.
因為我今天要給你一個驚喜。
Billy:
I'm glad, but what do you have in stock? – By the way, the last time you told me it would be a long time before we could get together again.
我很高興,但你有什麼好事要讓我知道?順便說一下,你上次告訴我,我們要隔很長一段時間才能再次會面。
Semjase:
4. I can answer your second question by saying that our intensive task will not begin for a few days, which is why time is not yet pressing for me.
我可以先回答你第二個問題,據說我們的緊要任務不會在這幾天內出發,這就是為什麼時間沒有那麼緊迫。
5. As to your first question, I have to say that you can fly with us if you like, because we are now ready to do so.
關於你第一個問題,我不得不說,如果你喜歡,你可以和我們一起飛行,因為我們現在已經準備好了。
Billy:
Fantastic – anytime. – When do you want to start?
棒極了 — 隨時都可以 —你希望何時開始?
Semjase:
6. You're not surprised?
你不感到驚訝嗎?
Billy:
Why should I?
我為什麼要?
Semjase:
7. You keep puzzling me again and again with your astonishing emotions.
你總是用你驚人的(穩定)情緒一再讓我搞不清楚。
8. But if it's all right with you, we can start right away.
但如果你沒事,我們可以馬上開始。
Billy:
Then come on, girl, where's the journey going?
那麼開始吧,女孩,我們的旅程要去哪裡?
Semjase:
9. You once again give me a riddle, for I am not able to detect the slightest emotion in you, neither joy nor fear.
你再次讓我感到迷惑,因為我無法察覺到你內心最輕微的情緒,無論是喜悅還是恐懼。
Billy:
I'm too much of a realist, Semjase.
我太現實主義了,Semjase。
Semjase:
10. That must be the reason; but you are also an Aquarius who is able to control his emotions very precisely.
一定是這個原因;而你也是水瓶座(Aquarius),能夠非常精準控制自己的情緒。
11. We were thinking of taking you on a flight to Saturn.
我們正考慮帶你去土星(Saturn)。
12. For this we need a time of about 2½ hours, if you have so much time available.
因此你需要大約要兩個半小時的時間,是否你有這段時間可用。
Billy:
Is that a question?
這是個問題嗎?
Semjase:
13. Of course not.
當然不是。
Billy:
Good – how about taking some photos? Can I take some pictures?
那好,拍一些照片怎麼樣?我可以拍些照片嗎?
Semjase:
14. We have made a positive decision in this respect.
我們在這方面同意你這樣做。
Billy:
You're always talking about us.
你們總是在談論我們。
Semjase:
15. We're here with three beam ships and we'll be flying in threes.
我們這裡有三艘飛船(beam ships),我們三艘會一起同行。
16. You'll see the other two as soon as we're off.
我們一離開,你就會看到另外兩艘。
17. They are currently only a few meters above us and have shielded themselves.
它們目前只在我們上方幾公尺高,目前用遮罩隱藏了自己。
Billy:
Okay, then what are we waiting for?
那我們還在等什麼?
Semjase:
18. You're in a hurry, but there's a lot I need to explain:
你很著急,但我有很多需要解釋:
19. You may take some photos of my ship, and some pictures are also granted to you by the other two beam ships during take-off and landing.
在起飛和降落時,你可以拍一些我飛船的照片,以及其他兩艘飛船的照片。
20. You may also take one or two pictures with our visual inspection device.
你也可以使用我們的觀景窗(visual inspection)設備拍攝一到兩張照片。
21. You may also capture the planet Earth on film as well as Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.
你也可以拍攝地球以及火星、木星和土星的照片。
22. Some pictures we will allow you also of the moon.
我們也可以讓你拍一些月球的照片。
23. But you have to stick to it with certainty and not take any other pictures than I allowed you to.
但是你必須堅守除了我允許你拍的部分,此外不要拍任何其他的照片。
Billy:
Clear.
清楚了。
Semjase:
24. Good, then we can go.
好,那麼我們可以走了。
25. Did you hide your vehicle well?
你把車藏好了嗎?
Billy:
As usual.
像往常一樣。
Semjase:
26. Then come – and don't worry about your camera, because the damaging factors are switched off.
然後過來,不要擔心你的相機,因為造成損壞的因素被關閉了。
(We go together to the beam ship, where we are simply lifted into the ship by an elevator-like, invisible force and immediately stand in the cockpit, while behind us the hatch closes automatically and completely silently. In the cockpit there is a green-yellow light, which is obviously produced by the on-board windows, which are orange on the outside, but green-yellow on the inside. This observation also leads me to the first question.)
(我們一起走向飛船,到了那裡,我們只是被電梯般的無形力量抬入飛船,並立即站在駕駛艙內,而我們身後的艙口隨後自動完全無聲地關閉。駕駛艙內有一個綠黃色燈,明顯是由船上的窗戶產生的,外面是橙色的,而裡面是綠黃色的。這個觀察也引出了我的第一個問題。)
Billy:
How come, Semjase, the ship's windows are orange on the outside and yellow-green in here?
Semjase,為什麼飛船的窗戶外面是橙色的,而這裡是黃綠色的?
Semjase:
27. The outside is specially coated and changes colour depending on the atmosphere.
外部是有特別的塗層,它會隨著大氣而變化顏色。
28. In an atmosphere that is beneficial to us, the material turns orange and throws this yellow-green light inwards.
在對我們有利的大氣中,材料會變成橙色,並向內放射出黃綠光。
29. If the outside is coloured differently, for example green, yellow, red or blue etc., the inside light changes immediately.
如果外部顏色不同,例如綠色、黃色、紅色或藍色等,則內部光線會立即變化。
30. Without special analyses, we are thus informed as to whether or not we need a protective suit in the atmosphere in question.
因此,如果不進行特別分析,我們就會被告知在有關的大氣中,我們是否需要一套防護衣。
31. A failure of this type of atmosphere determination is completely impossible, and furthermore, the automatic system only opens the airlock and the exit shaft when the occupants are wearing the relevant protective suits.
這種對大氣的測定是完全不可能失效的,此外,只有在內部乘座人員穿著相關的防護衣時,自動系統才能打開氣壓鎖和出口艙門。
32. This is made possible by the use of sensing eyes or sensors which find the appropriate contacts at certain points on the suits.
這是通過使用感應眼或感應器,在防護衣上的某些點找到適當的接觸點,才能使其有效。
33. If one wants to leave the ship in an atmosphere that is unhealthy to us, then this is only possible with the protective suit, otherwise the automatic safety mechanism is activated and all exits are locked.
如果一個人想在對我們不健康的環境中離開船,那麼只有穿上防護衣才有可能離開,否則自動安全機制被啟動,所有出口都會上鎖。
34. When we step out of those layers of a world where the atmosphere is lifted, the outside of the windows becomes transparent and clear and hardly differs from your clear glass.
當我們提升高度,飛出到大氣層之外時,窗戶的外面變得透明和清晰,幾乎和你們的透明玻璃沒有什麼不同。
35. The windows also prevent the penetration of any radiation through the special coating, so there is no danger.
窗戶通過特殊塗層的防護,還能防止任何輻射的滲透,因此沒有危險。
36. They only let through neutralized light.
它們只是讓光線的照射被中和(neutralized)處理。
37. For observation we have our control devices, which enable us to look much more closely than looking out through the windows, which should not be very suitable for taking pictures, because the pictures probably become unclear, at least as long as the outside is coloured.
為了觀察的方便,我們還有自己的控制裝置,這能使我們能夠比透過窗戶來觀察更近的距離,但這應該不太適合拍照,因為照片可能變得不清楚,至少只要外面的景觀是彩色的時候就會如此。
38. In higher layers, however, this should resolve itself, so you can take clear pictures.
然而在較高的地方,這應該會自行解決,因此你就可以拍攝到清晰的照片。
39. However, I cannot determine how far you will succeed with them, because we have never tried to use photo apparatuses of your kind and therefore do not know their possibilities.
但我無法確定你能有多大把握能成功,因為我們從未嘗試使用過你們這種攝影器材,因此不知道它們的可能性。
Billy:
That's what we're going to find out.
這就是我們要去嘗試找出答案的。
Semjase:
40. Sure, but now I have to ask you not to ask any more questions that would be recorded in the report, because all the events, etc., of this flight you may only name when I give you permission to do so.
當然,但現在我必須要求你不要再問任何將會被記錄在這份報告中的問題,因為這次飛行中所有觀察到的有關事件等等,只能在我允許你的時候,你才能說出來。
41. This also applies to the appearance and furnishings of the blasting vessel.
對飛行器的外觀和內部設施,也是一樣的規則。
Billy:
Whatever you say.
你說什麼我都照辦。
Semjase:
42. It has to be, unfortunately, for very specific reasons.
由於非常特殊的原因,很抱歉,必須要這麼做。
Billy:
All right, Semjase, I'll shut up.
好吧,Semjase,我閉上嘴巴。
[中譯者註:隨後Semjase一行三艘飛船就升空進行了一趟局部的太陽系(包含了其中一半的行星)之旅。以下有Billy按照Semjase的規則,在飛船起飛時所拍的兩張照片:
以上Billy拍到的是其他兩艘同行的飛船。]
(The flight lasted 2 hours and 34 minutes, passed the planets Mars, Jupiter and Saturn at a considerable distance, circumnavigated the latter, and then we went back to earth, also crossing the debris, or part of the asteroid belt.) After the landing the following conversation took place:
(飛行持續了2小時34分鐘,在相當遠的距離上經過火星、木星和土星,並環繞了土星,然後我們返回地球,期間還穿過小行星帶碎片的一部分。)
[中譯者註:請參閱以下太陽系的行星與天體圖示,就大約可以對Billy這趟半個太陽系之旅有個大約的概念。
以上太陽系內各天體僅按相對位置排列,但其相對距離則未按比例,請讀者諒察。
再請參考下圖,無論天體的大小與其間的距離均按比例表示;其中的距離單位“”就是標準的天文單位(AU;是地球與太陽的平均距離;149,597,870.700公里;約1.5億公里。)。
此時,讀者可以自行估算他們這趟“土星之旅”大概飛行了約多少公里嗎?]
著陸後,我們進行了以下對話:
Semjase:
43. How do you feel now?
你現在感覺如何?
Billy:
Fantastic – the impression was enormous.
太酷了 —印象是無法形容的。
Semjase:
44. That's all you have to say?
這就是你要說的?
Billy:
Should I? First I have to work through all the fantastic impressions. What interests me, though, is the distance covered. How many kilometres did we travel?
我還該說些別的嗎?首先,我必須努力吸收所有奇妙的印象。然而,我感興趣的是這趟飛行所涵蓋的距離,也就是我們飛行了多少公里?
Semjase:
45. According to your calculations, it was about 3,000 million kilometres.
根據你的計算,大約30億公里。
Billy:
Man oh man, and that in just 2½ hours. When I consider that I have travelled for twelve years on the dear Mother Earth, covering 2.7 million kilometres, I could be jealous of you. Today's space journey is more than 1,100 times bigger than my crawling around on Earth. Man oh man, that's one thing when I think of that distance.
我的老天啊!那只花了兩個半小時。當我認為我在親愛的母親大地上旅行了十二年,行程才有270萬公里時,我會嫉妒你。今天的太空之旅比我在地球上爬行的距離要大1,100多倍。老天啊,當我想到那段距離時,就會想到這件事。
Semjase:
46. Sure, for this point of view this number is very large, but you will get used to it, because we have decided to take you in some time to an even bigger trip – to the Pleiades, etc.
當然,從這個角度來看這個數字是非常大的,但你會習慣它的,因為我們已經決定在一段時間後,帶你作一次更遠的旅行 —例如到昴宿星(Pleiades)等等。
Billy:
?? You mean your Pleiades? – That's almost 500 light years!
??你是說你們的昴宿星?那差不多有500光年之遠啊!
Semjase:
47. Certainly.
的確是。
48. But now, unfortunately, I must go, for my duties call me.
但抱歉的是,現在我必須回去了,因為我的任務那邊在呼叫我。
(本篇接觸報告結束)
英文插入自
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_027
留言列表