Contact Report 020 第020次接觸報告
This is the entire contact report..
Several times in the last days I have tried to get in touch with you, but I failed thoroughly. I have some important personal things I wanted to discuss with you.
1. I have noticed your attempts, but for certain reasons I did not engage in them.
2. You had to come to terms with different things within yourself.
That's what I want to talk to you about: I had a strange experience after our last contact, i.e. only a few hours later. Except with my closest friend I have not talked to anyone about it yet, because I want to have clarity first. Therefore, I would like to ask you if you have instigated anything in relation to my strange experience of which I do not know what to think.
3. You are very careful and express yourself very modestly.
4. Apparently you want to see whose child of truth I am!
You're very smart.
5. You also honour me.
6. It's actually due to me, if that answer is enough for you.
It will suffice to confirm my suspicion. But I want you to let the cat out of the bag.
7. I suppose by that you mean that I'm supposed to give you some explanations?
8. I want you to have it:
9. The High Council has found that you are not only knowledgeable enough to make contact with life-forms of higher conscious status, but mature enough to connect with much higher spirit forms that have already advanced through rebirth and are pure spiritual forms.
10. Therefore, we informed the beings of those spiritual levels that came into contact with you.
11. A fact that gives us a riddle and leads us back to your surrounding secret, which we cannot decipher.
12. Be aware that the whole thing is an extraordinary exception and has not found its equal in the last two thousand years.
13. Therefore, try to be extremely concentrated and receptive in order to accomplish the task assigned to you.
14. It'll be hard and time-consuming.
You are fun for me, because where should I take all this time from, to dedicate myself only to such things? I also have to worry about my family's livelihood; how am I supposed to bring them together?
15. I am aware of this problem, and I also know that your additional task will take a lot of time, many months and even years.
16. But the first scripture will free you from your financial troubles, for the work will find its way into the public as a book.
But years may pass before then, as you yourself have just said. I won't get through this, how am I supposed to live and take care of my family?
17. The time will be very hard for you and your family, but it will be worth it.
18. You want to bring help to your fellow men and reveal the truth to them, so take upon yourself need and tribulation for all this time.
19. No goals are achieved without effort and privation.
20. Remember the former true prophets, for they also took upon themselves trouble and tribulation.
21. They, too, were not spared.
22. Knowledge, truth, wisdom, love and skill take their toll, as does any work before it is rewarded.
23. But I think that you know this very well and that your counterargumentation is only played and that you are argumentelessly willing to fulfill your difficult mission.
You're driving me crazy with your damn logic. On the other hand, you're obviously imagining things very easily for me. I live here, not just anywhere in heaven, but on Earth.
24. It won't be that hard, so don't get excited.
You're talking good because you don't have to chase the money.
25. Do not get excited, for I know that everything will not be as bad as you suspect or even deliberately misrepresent at the moment.
That's no use to me, but I'll have no choice but to spoon up the soup I've got myself into.
26. Oh, interesting – so you've loaded everything yourself.
哦，有意思 — 所以你自己已經裝好了一切。
27. Besides, I knew that you were reasonable, because the well-being of your fellow human beings is deeply rooted in you. –
28. So the secret about you is real.
This will probably still be denied by you and will be your logic if I am processed into fertilizer as a starving corpse, yes?
29. You like to make harsh and peculiar jokes.
Somehow you have to get some air.
30. Sure, but you mentioned that you have different questions?
Of course, I've brought you two documents here for you to read and examine. One is a leaflet from my pen and the second is a birth chart analysis for my person. About the former, I was told from my group that it was written too hard and too open in word and tone to be appreciated. I was told that the readers would be shocked. The second, I just want to know what you think of the analysis.
31. With pleasure I correspond to your wishes …
(reads both letters)
A few minutes later.
What do you think of that now?
32. There's nothing on your flyer I can't approve of.
33. Nor do I see any reason to reprove a tone that is too harsh, quite the contrary; the words are very chosen and appealing, and they are facts.
34. Facts of truth are important, and that they are called by name.
35. It would be unhelpful if fine phrases were used.
36. The truth can only be represented by clear facts, but not by paraphrases and adornment.
37. Such a form would be doomed to failure from the very beginning, which many truth bringer had to experience before you.
38. Their paraphrases and adornments aroused false impressions and resulted in everything being misrepresented and misinterpreted and expediently disseminated, leading to new false doctrines.
39. Therefore, I must judge your writing form to be correct and instruct the critics of a mistake.
40. They find offence at the words of this flyer because they have not yet recognized the truth in their basic rules and are fighting against a given reasonable use of force of natural commandments out of a completely wrong understanding of love, justice and the application of law in a creative sense.
41. They are not yet ready to selflessly stand up for the spiritual and creative truth and proclaim it accordingly.
42. Their senses still lie too much in the worldly, since they are intent on their reputation and name.
43. They may love the truth, but to represent it in openness means something different to them.
44. We do not want to create a global truth organization or in a short time flood your world inhabitants with the truth, because such an enterprise would not be useful for our cause.
45. Only small groups serve when their members are fully truthful.
46. Through it, the truth will slowly be spread and will encompass humanity over generations and centuries.
47. You only do the basic preparatory work.
48. But the truth must be guaranteed in your group members, but this can only happen when the truth is brought to them with open words, even if these words are hard according to the truth.
49. But this gives the certainty that no doubts, false doctrines and wrong views undermine the meaning of the matter, which is of crucial importance.
50. It is therefore advisable that further pamphlets be distributed according to this model, as they would be different and spoken with fine tongues and would only be of damage.
51. The group members, both present and future, who are destined for the mission, should be careful to grasp and champion the truth in its toughness, for only this is useful.
52. The truth is hard and can never be presented in words of lindeness, that they should bear in mind.
53. Let them reflect in peace on the old true prophets and their comrades-in-arms, whose truth teachings were much harsher in expression than is the case in your flyer.
54. The truth is never gladly heard and is therefore hostile.
55. The old prophets and their followers, who often had to give their lives for it, already experienced this; and the same will still be the case today and in the future time, even if no longer in the barbaric masses of the early days.
I have already tried to explain this, almost with the same example, namely with Jmmanuel. But I do not believe that my statements have borne great fruit.
56. Let the group critics know my explanations, because they should recognize the logic from it.
I will, but now please comment on the second letter.
57. Some things are very aptly mentioned in it, while other things correspond to an extreme unreality.
58. We have studied you thoroughly in all aspects for years and fundamentally tested your mental and conscious abilities.
59. We have become aware that you have an extraordinarily good ability of intuition, which is explicitly denied in this analysis.
60. An assertion which lacks any foundation and which was mentioned with complete certainty for low motive reasons.
61. The originator of this analysis must have been informed about some things concerning your person, because everything points to it.
62. According to the entire explanations, however, this person must be a very fainthearted person without valuable spiritual knowledge.
63. Everything also indicates that this person is very taken with himself and his book knowledge and therefore tries to push higher earthly forms of consciousness into nothingness.
64. In addition, this person is not only religiously dependent and extraordinarily strongly faithfully enslaved, but he or she is also a bad slave to religion.
65. Regarding the conscious state of this person, I have already mentioned that he lacks valuable mental knowledge, including analytical abilities of this kind.
66. The facts corresponding to the facts in the analysis are with absolute certainty derived from some book wisdom, while all religiously related things and the assertion regarding intuition and inspiration, however, are traced back to wrong conclusions and wrong interpretations of the judging person himself.
67. In view of her religious decadence, self-assertiveness, and knowledge of certain things concerning you, she was to some extent compelled to demand strict religious standards and to deny you her own abilities.
68. This person believes that he or she is able to assert himself or herself against you and does not know that he or she is as subject to an evil fallacy as in reference to his or her religious decay.
Thank you, Semjase: that was more than I actually wanted. All I asked was your opinion on the analysis. But with all your speech you flatter me very much, and I feel like a superman.
69. Why are you telling untruths?
What do you mean?
70. I just realized you said things you didn't feel.
71. There are no thoughts or vibrations of feeling in you that would testify to the truth of your words.
72. My analysis evaluation leaves you completely cold, and you have no feelings or thoughts that you are more than yourself.
73. You simply took note of my assessment and found only regret for the person making the assessment.
74. But nothing has pointed out that you would feel even a minimal substance more or bigger.
75. So that's how you said things that are untruthful.
I didn't mean that, Semiasis. It was just a joke of mine, which I must have made out of embarrassment. Your lifting of my person just shot the hat off my head, so it embarrassed me. But sometimes you also have a way of throwing flower gardens at my head so that I feel really stupid and stupid and like a poor little worm.
76. Your modesty goes too far in that respect.
Maybe you're right.
77. I did.
78. Just think of the countless people who make a very big fuss about themselves, although it is in no way appropriate to them.
79. You, on the other hand, who would be worthy of a fuss, simply leaves it at that with a great modesty.
80. You do not try to emphasize yourself according to your mass and to correct the unjustified elevation of others.
81. It's wrong for you to think they're supposed to be happy with their imagination.
82. This also leads to false impressions of you when you judge the machinations etc. of other people.
83. In all my observations, I have often noticed that you have pilloried the machinations of many alleged spiritual men and other alleged knowledge greats and have unsparingly openly stated the truth about these persons, but without exception you have never emphasized your own person.
84. You have even developed a habit for parables, etc., in which you compare experiences and dress the main character in an anonymous name, even though the main character of these comparison experiences is without exception your own person.
85. This is fundamentally wrong because you should name and reveal your own person and not dress him or her in anonymity.
86. Since you only ever draw on parables from your own life, you must also call your own person.
87. But since you do not do this, a false impression is made of you, which you only laugh at secretly, because your fellow men constantly misjudge you, as I know.
88. This also results in the appearance that you would not accept and never accept the conduct and work of others, although this is in no way the case.
89. Don't be so humble in the future, but stand by your abilities.
90. Name your person in your parables because you do not need to hide in anonymity.
91. According to your terms you are more than just a hero, even if you don't want to admit it.
92. What you have achieved many times has been rightly qualified as heroic by others, even though you have constantly escaped their gratitude and vanished from their field of vision.
93. It's not a…
Now make a point. I don't like your lecture because I can't just get out of my skin. On the other hand, it's not up to me to brag about any actions or experiences. These things just disgust me, and I also find it idiotic. I don't care if certain people judge me as stupid; in the end they have to be happy with their own attitudes. If their mind is not sufficient to grasp the truth because they do not take the trouble to do so, then that is not my thing. I cannot and will not force them to accept the truth.
現在說說重點吧。我一點也不喜歡妳今天的說法，因為我不能只顧作我自己（get out of my skin）。另一方面，我對炫耀任何所做的事和經歷都不感興趣。我對這些事情很反感並且覺得這是很愚蠢的。也許有些人認為我是愚蠢的，但所有這些事對我來說都沒有區別；到最後他們都會對自己的態度感到滿意。如果他們的大腦不足以掌握真相，只要他們不因此製造麻煩，那麼這就與我無關。我不能也不想強迫他們接受真相。
94. You shouldn't force anybody to tell the truth, that's his truth.
95. But it is neither idiotic nor disgusting if you do not deny your own person.
Is that what you call it?
96. Sure, 'cause you're denying yourself in those things.
Damn it, how am I supposed to do that if I keep my mouth shut and don't even mention my name about certain things?
97. I will discuss this with you later, because not everything should be put down in writing.
98. You got very excited.
Of course, how could it be otherwise?
99. Actually, I wanted to tell you more things from the spiritual teachings today, but under these circumstances I do not see myself in a position to do so.
100. First I will now consult with you, for we cannot let your excitement stand in line.