Contact Report 019 第019次接觸報告
This is the entire contact report..
1. It was an easy undertaking for me to live up to your wish in reference to the person of F. Oberli in W.
2. During longer hours I have occupied myself with him and have penetrated him, as far as this was necessary.
3. This was without any major difficulties, as the person had no directed defences to use.
4. Against better knowledge however, this person claims to be able to use defensive forces as well as e.g. different forces of other forms, which are based at pure spiritual bases.
5. F.O. is able to apply minimal hypnotic abilities, but this already includes all his skills and analysis of abilities.
6. In this respect, however, he likes to see himself decidedly greater than he really is.
7. He believes himself to be a spiritually and consciously advanced human being, although he consciously deceives himself with it.
8. Mad, semi-religious beliefs and delusions imprison him in an extraordinarily strong material-intellectual thinking from which he is unable to free himself.
9. His evolutionary stage of development lies in the average of the normal average Earth human, which I have already mentioned earlier with 2/6.
10. Thus, in terms of conscious and spiritual qualities, he is still far away from the point where he approaches the borderline between material-intellectual and intellectual-mental thinking within sight.
11. All his senses are still trapped in semi-religious and delusional pathways that dominate him in conscious enslavement.
12. In ignorance of the truth of the Spirit and of creation, his thought processes of a material-intellectual nature lose themselves in ruling potencies over him, that is, in God's assumptions and thus in faith assumptions.
13. Like light and inconspicuous flashes of lightning, here and there flashes of thoughts finger forward into the 3rd main stage, but they are not able to hold themselves there, nor to draw any knowledge or knowledge to themselves.
14. This happens with him only for reasons of hearsay, but not out of own knowledge initiative.
15. His consciousness is very easily confused without the need for any use of violence.
16. He lacks the most minimal knowledge of mental-intellectual thinking, which does not even allow him to explain the forces of his minimal ability to hypnotise.
17. Out of his whole conscious way of thinking he lives in an excessive assumption of faith, which makes him moreover very arrogant.
18. I have already mentioned that he tends, against his better knowledge, to claim things and abilities of which he is neither master nor able to comprehend.
19. His absolutely only recognizable ability is that of minimal hypnosis, with which however his recognized and evaluable abilities are already exhausted, whereby he is not even able to analyse and explain that of hypnosis.
20. His 'knowledge', which is displayed in a puffed up manner and in truth embodies only assumptions of faith, does not originate from his very own work of thought or from any knowledge, but rather from unreal traditions, assertions and unreal literary works.
21. Therefore, if he has found neither truth nor knowledge nor knowledge or skill, he will try to make up for it by assertions and by a desire to know better, for example by simply doing certain things to avert or find out about certain things.
22. But the use of such abilities in recognition of knowledge in truth is completely absent from him, and he must be content with the minimal use of his hypnotic ability, which does not even allow him to penetrate the mental form of consciousness of a fellow human being.
You are once again speaking very harsh words, Semjase, whereby I must inevitably think of some things that led to differences some time ago.
23. You know very well that the truth always sounds hard and that I have made certain mistakes, because that's what you're alluding to.
24. I can assure you, however, that I have corrected the errors I have become aware of and will not commit them again, but you know that very well.
25. So why do you remind me of that?
I just wanted to make sure everything was right. It should in no way be a reproach or the like.
26. I understand – and I have no other things to tell you at the moment.
［中譯者註：對話到此就嘎然中斷，不能臆測發生了麼狀況，但隱約感受到來自Semjase的不悅… 也就是… 就像她一再說的：他們也是人類，只是比較進化，但還沒到“八方吹不動”的境界…］