Contact Report 046/第046次接觸報告
接觸時間:1976年02月26日,星期四,02時04分
接觸地點:瑞士鄉間森林
最初英譯:2019年07月01日,星期一,DeepL Translator, Joseph Darmanin
改進版本:N/A,Catherine Mossman, Joseph Darmanin
中譯版本:2022年12月02日,星期五,DeepL Translator, James Hsu
中譯者摘要
本次接觸見面中,Semjase為Billy帶來了一些東西,除了一些寶石水晶外,還有三塊他們用來製作飛船的未成品金屬(分別屬於製作過程的三個不同階段),同時還解釋了整個(總共七個)過程的處理方式。此外,Semjase還解釋他們將一塊塊金屬板如何無縫融合成一整塊金屬的方式。
由於懷疑Billy可能被人跟蹤,所以這次會面時間有些倉促。
Synopsis/提要
This is the entire contact report. It is an official and authorised English translation and most probably contains errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE in this version!
這是一篇完整的接觸報告。這是一篇官方且經授權的英文翻譯,但仍可能包含錯誤。請注意,所有錯誤和失誤等將持續修正,這將取決於有關人員的可用時間(依照與比利/FIGU的合約所訂)。因此,不要複製粘貼和發佈此版本在其他地方,因為任何改進和修正將會在這個版本中發生!
Semjase:
1. Your call has reached me very far away, far in earthly terms.
你的呼叫經過很遙遠的距離才傳到我這裡,遠遠超過了地球人的概念。
Billy:
Where then?
在哪裡?
Semjase:
2. In our Pleiades system, and I brought some things for you too.
在我們的昴宿星團(Pleiades),而我也給你帶來了一些東西。
[中譯者註:在此還是要不厭其煩的說明;Semjase在此處稱「昴宿星團」,是Plejaren一開始就故意這樣說的,好讓大眾導向他們是從可被觀測的「昴宿星團」而來(其實他們是來自距昴宿星團還有80光年的Plejares星系,而其存在於另一個時空結構中。)這正是Sfath早在Billy八歲時對他所作的解說中,預告會作如此說法的“煙幕手段”。請參閱《Sfath的解說》中Sfath說的第140~143句。]
3. But first, I want to tell you this:
但首先,我想告訴你這件事:
4. Earlier, I wanted to go to the usual meeting point, when I located three different power currents with the area analyser.
早些時候,當我前往平時的會面地點時,我注意到了「區域分析儀」(area analyser)中有三種不同的活動勢力流(power currents)。
[中譯者註:有關「區域分析儀」被認為是一部可以看到“未來事件”的設備。有關這方面說明,請參閱《第036次接觸報告》中Semjase說的第113~154句。]
5. These powers were strongly interspersed with disturbing values about your person.
這些勢力強烈充斥著與你個人有關而令人不安的數值。
6. As I then was gliding across the village, I noticed these forces were centrally located at each village exit.
當我在村子上空滑行時,我注意到這些勢力集中在每個村子街道的出口處。
7. You are being watched and followed.
你正在被監視和跟蹤。
8. For the time being, therefore, I think it would be appropriate for us to meet further away in future.
因此我認為就現時而言,我們下次會面地點應該離這裡更遠一些。
Billy:
So that is how it is. Then the red car followed me and drove under my nose several times. I already suspected something like that when the same car got in my way several times; that is why I drove across the forest.
所以,事情就是這樣。而那輛紅色的車圍著我繞了好機次還跟蹤我。這輛車擋了我好幾次路,我早就猜到了。這就是我騎車穿過森林的原因。
Semjase:
9. You have done very well, but we are not very safe here.
儘管你做得很好,但是我們在這裡還是不太安全。
10. So we cannot be together for long.
所以我們不能在一起太久。
Billy:
I also think that. Here – these are the things I got for you. I bought them yesterday at noon.
我也這麼認為。給妳,這些是我所能夠為妳買得到的東西。我昨天中午剛買的。
Semjase:
11. You already told me that when you called me.
當你呼叫我的時候你已經告訴我了。
12. Thank you so much for saving myself a lot of trouble.
非常感謝,你為我省了很多麻煩。
Billy:
All right, here is the rest of the money.
好吧,這是剩下的錢。
Semjase:
13. You can keep it.
你自己留著用吧。
14. Well, here are your things:
來,這裡是你的東西:
15. Here is a small piece of ruby in zoisite, here is a piece of emerald, that here is malachite and this is fluorite.
這裡有一小塊在鑲嵌在黝簾石(zoisite)中的紅寶石(ruby),這裡有一塊祖母綠(emerald),這是一塊孔雀石(malachite),這個是螢石(fluorite)。
[中譯者註:以上寶石依序(紅寶石、祖母綠、孔雀石、螢石)圖示如下:
圖片資料分別來自《維基百科》。]
16. These crystals are meant for you.
這些水晶(crystals;泛稱晶體)是給你的。
[中譯者註:晶體是泛指原子、離子或分子按照一定的周期性,在結晶過程中,在空間排列形成具有一定規則的幾何外形的固體。
晶體的種類依其屬性可分為:離子晶體、分子晶體、原子晶體與晶屬晶體等;而石英(quartz)是屬於一種原子晶體;而一般常稱的水晶,則是無色全透明的石英,相關圖示如下:
紫水晶石英晶體(A crystal of amethyst quartz)
圖片資料來自《維基百科》。]
17. You can sell the others here.
別的你都可以賣了。
18. Unfortunately, I could not get everything you wanted.
遺憾的是,我不能提供你想要的一切。
19. Maybe next time.
也許下次吧。
20. I also brought you some metal from three different operations.
我還給你帶來了一些分別來自三個不同的工作過程的金屬樣品。
21. This is the product of the third transformation process; this is the product of the fourth process, and this is the product of the fifth transformation process, of which there are seven in total.
這一個是第三個轉換過程的產物,另一個是第四個過程的產物,而還有一個是第五個轉化過程的產物,其中總共有七個過程。
Billy:
Thank you very much, Semjase, you give me a great pleasure. Now I do not quite understand things. I thought you could do the conversion of lead to alloy right away. But now you are saying that seven different processes are required?
真是太感謝了,Semjase。這真讓我高興。現在,我還沒有完全理解這些事,我以為你們是直接把鉛轉化成最終的合金,但現在妳卻說需要七個不同的加工過程?
Semjase:
22. Sure, I guess I was not clear enough about my explanation:
當然,我可能解釋的有點太不清楚:
23. The first step absorbs the lead substances from the atmosphere and compresses them into pure lead.
第一個工作過程是吸收大氣中的鉛物質並將它們濃縮成純鉛。
24. The second process removes all dangerous radiation from the metal obtained in this manner.
第二個過程是去除以這種方式得到的金屬中所有危險的輻射。
25. The lead then enters the cold converters, which, without the addition of any other metals, convert the lead into the alloy in several processes.
然後,將鉛送入「低溫轉換器」(cold converters),在不添加任何其他金屬的情況下,在幾個處理程序中將鉛轉化為合金。
Billy:
So you mean that the lead is liquefied cold and only undergoes the transformation in this form?
所以妳是說鉛是以低溫液化的,只有在這種形式下,鉛才會發生轉變?
Semjase:
26. Certainly.
當然了。
27. There are probably direct conversion possibilities of matter, but these possibilities are not yet extensively given to us.
的確存在著直接轉化物質的方法,但這些可能性尚未廣泛提供給我們。
28. However, our scientists have already achieved good experimental results.
但是我們的科學家已經取得了很好的實驗結果。
29. At present, however, we still transform the metals in the traditional form through the cold converters, and as I said, this happens in seven different passes:
然而,目前我們仍然經由低溫轉換器中以傳統的方式轉換金屬,正如我所說的,這要經歷七個不同的過程:
30. The metal is liquefied cold, like it is done in your blast furnaces by heat, and then undergoes a transformation by certain vibrations, but only up to a certain value, so different operations are required.
金屬在低溫下液化,就像你們在高爐中用高溫所作的那樣,然後這是被某種振動的頻率引發轉化,但總是要達到一個特定的數值,這就是為什麼需要不同的操作過程。
31. The respective end product is then pressed through a cooling spiral in intermittent batches, resulting in small structures such as those in front of you.
每一程序的最終產品被間歇地通過一個「冷卻盤管」(cooling spiral)的壓縮,從而產生像你面前那樣的小結構。
32. This process is repeated several times, whereby the value of the various metals increases with each new process and becomes the final alloy.
這個過程重複多次,而在每一個新的過程,都會增加不同金屬的比值,而成為最終的合金。
33. The sixth working process then produces the complete alloy, while the seventh process produces finished metal plates.
然後第六個工作過程產生出完整的合金,而第七個過程產生成品金屬板。
Billy:
Your explanation is to be understood. But how is the pressed metal cooled in the spiral when everything is already being done by cold processes?
妳的解釋是可以理解的。但是,當一切都是通過低溫的過程來完成時,那麼被壓縮的金屬是如何在盤管中冷卻的呢?
Semjase:
34. The cooling spiral contains ordinary water, which, however, we obtain by condensational [process] especially for this purpose.
冷卻盤管含有普通的水,而我們是為此目的專門對其進行了「冷凝處裡」(condensational process)。
35. What I call the cooling process has to do with the fact that the material is hardened.
我所說的冷卻過程與材料的硬化有關。
Billy:
I see, but what is that: 'condensational'? I do not know that expression.
我明白了,但是“冷凝”(condensational)是什麼意思呢?我不知道這種說法。
Semjase:
36. I derive the word from condensing.
我從“凝結”(condensing)推導出這個詞。
Billy:
I see what you mean. Now a question: Can you not get me another piece of finished metal?
我明白妳的意思了。但現在的問題是:妳不能為我提供一塊最後階段的成品金屬嗎?
Semjase:
37. Maybe, I will make an effort.
也許,我會試試看。
Billy:
Thank you. I will take care of it. It is only now not yet clear to me how you actually process the metal, because neither on your beamship nor on Ptaah's giant box could I see joints or seams, etc. Nothing is riveted either.
謝謝妳。只是我仍然不清楚妳們到底是如何處理金屬(板)的,因為無論是在妳的船上,或者是在Patah的巨型飛船裡,我看不出任何接合或接縫等,也沒有什麼被鉚接的地方。
Semjase:
38. For this purpose we use a device that you would call a welding machine.
為了這個目的,我們使用了一種你們稱之為「焊接」(welding)的設備。
39. However, it is based on a vibration technique that liquefies the metal in a cold state and allows it to flow into each other, making it absolutely seamless and forming a single piece.
但是它是基於振動技術,它使金屬在冷卻狀態下液化,並使其彼此融合在一起,完全沒有接縫,形成單獨的一整塊。
40. That is why we do not know about grinding metal like you do when you do welding and then have to grind away the seams to level it out.
這就是為什麼我們不知道如何研磨金屬,就像你們做完焊接後,必須磨平接縫以使外觀光滑。
41. By the way, in this respect you use a very dangerous procedure on Earth.
順便說一下,在這方面,你們在地球上使用了一個非常危險的操作方法。
42. Our technology ensures that seam breaks or tears can never occur.
我們的技術能夠確保不會出現裂縫或接縫撕裂。
Billy:
We are just now a little bit primitive, therefore have some lenience.
我們只是有點原始,所以請寬容一點。
Semjase:
43. It is now time we must be careful.
現在是時候了,我們必須小心。
44. Next Saturday or Sunday we will meet again.
下個星期六或星期天我們會再見面的。
45. Until then, I also want to bring the tape back to you.
到時候,我會把錄音帶還給你。
Billy:
Then I will go. Goodbye, you night owl.
那麼我就走了,再見,妳這個夜貓子。
Semjase:
46. That is the way you have to talk.
這就是你說話的風格。
47. Goodbye, dear friend.
再見,親愛的朋友。
(本篇接觸報告結束)
英文資料來自:http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_046
中文翻譯借助 Deepl Translator 的協助
留言列表