Contact Report 047/第047次接觸報告
接觸時間:1976年02月29日,星期日,01時48分
接觸地點:瑞士鄉間森林
最初英譯:2019年06月29日,星期六,DeepL Translator, Joseph Darmanin
改進版本:N/A,Catherine Mossman, Joseph Darmanin
中譯版本:2022年12月08日,星期四,DeepL Translator, James Hsu
中譯者摘要
本次接觸時間仍然很短促,同樣是因為附近可能有閒雜人等的困擾。
會面期間,Semjase退還了Billy受人之託拿給她鑑定的一卷錄音帶,結果還是烏龍一場;那並不是如當事人所說,是一卷由外星人傳遞給地球人的訊息,而是由一個住在美國的地球人自編自導的胡言亂語,實在是在浪費大家寶貴的時間…
不過Semjase答應如果時機恰當,她會再為Billy他們小組的成員展示一次她的飛船,不過為避免過於引人注意,最多只能有10個人到場。
Synopsis/提要
This is the entire contact report. It is an official and authorised English translation and most probably contains errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE in this version!
這是一篇完整的接觸報告。這是一篇官方且經授權的英文翻譯,但仍可能包含錯誤。請注意,所有錯誤和失誤等將持續修正,這將取決於有關人員的可用時間(依照與比利/FIGU的合約所訂)。因此,不要複製粘貼和發佈此版本在其他地方,因為任何改進和修正將會在這個版本中發生!
Billy:
You really made me rush around the country side.
妳真的讓我在鄉下這個地區弄得團團轉。
Semjase:
1. Sure, but it was unavoidable, because surprisingly there are still a lot of persons around the paths.
是啊,但這也沒辦法,因為令人驚訝的是,小路周圍還是到處有人。
Billy:
I guess you could say that. I just ran into a couple. It is probably because of the carnival that people wander around everywhere and look for quiet places. But – I left four persons from our group about two kilometres from here. Can you maybe fly over them and make your ship visible to them?
妳可以這麼說。而我剛還遇到一對夫婦,這可能是因為狂歡節,人們到處閒逛,尋找安靜的地方。但我把我們小組的四個人留在離這裡大約兩公里的地方。妳能飛過他們上空,好讓他們能看得到妳的飛船嗎?
Semjase:
2. I could probably make an exception again, but it is much too risky for me today.
我也許可以再破例一次,但今天對我來說風險太大了。
3. There are too many people walking about for whom I must not expect to see my ship.
路上的人太多了,我不希望他們看到我的飛船。
4. Within six weeks, however, I will let your group members see my beamship, but only at a distance.
不過在六個星期內,我將讓你們的小組成員看到我的飛船,但只能在遠處。
5. But only a few persons should be present, because too many would cause a sensation.
而只能有少數人在場,因為太多人會引起注目。
6. I will let you know the hour early when I find a suitable place.
等我找到合適的地方,我會提前告訴你。
Billy:
May I bring along some group members other than those who have come here today?
我可以帶一些除了今天來這裡以外的小組成員來嗎?
Semjase:
7. There should not be more than 10 persons.
不能超過10個人。
8. But now to the casette tape you gave me.
但現在有關你交給我的錄音帶。
9. Here, you have it back.
在這裡,你可以拿回去了。
10. Were you trying to play a joke?
你這是在開玩笑嗎?
(This is about an audio tape by a certain Müller from America with a message to Earth humanity allegedly spoken by an alien).
(這卷錄音帶是某位來自美國的Müller先生,錄音帶中錄的是一位自稱是“外星人”他對地球人類傳達的訊息)。
Billy:
Me? Why? – No. I got it from a gentleman in Germany to get a verdict from you. What do you think of it?
我(開玩笑)?為什麼?不是。我是從德國的一位紳士那裡得到的,想從妳那裡得到一個真偽的鑑定。妳覺得怎麼樣?
Semjase:
11. If that is as you say, then it is quite an evil machination to mislead the Earth-humans.
如果這是如你所說的那樣,那麼這就是誤導地球人類十分邪惡的陰謀。
12. According to the results of our equipment and devices, which are absolutely safe for such matters, it is absolutely certain that the speaker, who falsely calls himself Haton, is without doubt an Earth-human.
根據我們的設備和裝置的研判結果,這些設施對於這類事情是絕對安全的,而完全可以肯定的是,這個自稱Haton的發言者,無疑是個地球人。
13. The speaker has distorted his voice through aids and through slow speaking.
發言者通過輔助(器材)和放慢的語速扭曲了他的聲音。
14. My friend Usamine (the watchful one), a specialist in linguistic phenomena, analysed the voice and, with the help of her apparatus, transformed it back into its normal form.
我的朋友Usamine(一個警覺的人)是一位語言現象專家,在她的儀器幫助下分析了聲音,並將其轉換回了正常的形式。
15. The result was guttural tones that are only peculiar to Earth-humans and cannot be adopted or imitated by other forms of life.
結果顯示,聲音只有地球人類喉嚨裡發出的特有音調,其他生命形式不可能採用或模仿。
16. The vibration meters, oscillometers and vibration analysers also provided clear evidence that the speaker is an Earth-human.
振動測量計(vibration meters)、示波器(oscillometers)和振動分析儀也提供了明確的證據,證明發言者是地球人。
17. With the help of Quetzal, we were even able to locate the vibration of this person – in America.
在Quetzal的協助下,我們甚至能夠找到這個人的振動位置 —— 在美國。
18. The content of what is spoken rests in malicious nonsense, which can have a dangerous negative influence on Earth-humans.
錄音帶中所講的內容多是惡意的無稽之談,這些可能對地球人類產生危險的負面影響。
19. The speaker's assertion that he and his pseudo planet belonged to a federation of 5,000 planets seemed ridiculous to us, but additionally so, because there is much more nonsense.
發言者聲稱他和他的假行星是屬於一個擁有5000顆行星的聯邦,這種說法對我們來說似乎很荒謬,但這只是順便一提,因為還有更多的胡言亂語。
20. But let us put this matter to rest, for it bears no fruit if we go on in this folly.
但是讓我們把這件事擱置下來,因為如果我們繼續這樣愚蠢下去,那將毫無結果。
21. Please do not bring me such crazy and illogical things anymore in the future, because we cannot deal with such nonsense one more time.
今後請不要再給我帶來這種瘋狂和不合邏輯的東西,因為我們沒有多餘的時間再去處理這種胡說八道的東西了。
22. The time is far too precious to be able to deal with the stupidity of some renowned and fraudulent elements.
時間太寶貴了,我們不能再去理會那些有名望但卻是欺詐分子的愚蠢行為。
23. Nor should you sacrifice your time for these truly primitive things.
你也不應該為這些實際上是粗糙的東西而犧牲你的時間。
24. It would be better for you to use this time for rest and recuperation.
你最好利用這段時間好好休養生息。
Billy:
I only wanted to do the gentleman in Germany a favour.
我只是想幫這位德國紳士一個忙。
Semjase:
25. Sure, you are incorrigible – and you never think about yourself and your necessary rest and recuperation.
當然,你真是不可救藥 —— 你從來不會想到你自己和你所需要的休息和調養。
26. But now go and rest, your body demands extensive rest.
但現在去休息吧,你的身體需要充分的休息。
27. That is why I will not get this message across to you until Monday.
這就是為什麼我要等到星期一才會把這些訊息傳送給你。
Billy:
You are rather short on time today.
妳今天的時間很短促。
Semjase:
28. Sure, but it has to be because you desperately need rest.
是的,但這是必須的,因為你急需要休息。
29. Besides, this area is not very safe for me either, which is why I want to leave.
此外,這個區域對我來說也不是很安全,這就是為什麼我想離開。
30. I was in a bit of a hurry and so I chose this place.
我有點著急,所以才選擇了這個地方。
31. In the future I want to choose better places, even if I show my ship to the interested ones.
將來我會選擇更好的地方,甚至我把我的飛船展示給感興趣的人看。
32. Go now, goodbye.
現在走吧,再見。
Billy:
Bye, Semjase. I hope next time you are not in such a hurry.
再見,Semjase。我希望下次妳不會這麼匆忙。
Semjase:
33. Certainly, I will have more time …
當然,我會有更多的時間 ...
(本篇接觸報告結束)
英文資料來自:http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_047
中文翻譯借助 Deepl Translator 的協助
留言列表