(如有廣告敬請略過


上一篇回目錄下一篇

/tmp/phpiwzdi4

Contact Report 092第092次接觸報告

接觸時間:19771123日,星期三,1434

接觸地點:SSSCSemjase的飛船內

最初英譯:20190928日,星期六,DeepL Translator, Joseph Darmanin

改進版本:N/ACatherine Mossman, Joseph Darmanin

中譯版本:20231027日,星期五,DeepL Translator, ChatGPT, James Hsu


中譯者摘要

本次接觸是Semjase主動來到「中心」,那是因為Billy的神經系統出了嚴重問題而不自覺地發出的哀鳴聲驚動了她,因此特來看看情況,並向Billy提出實際的狀況與相應的建議,並帶他上飛船治療他的神經系統。
之所以會發生這樣的狀況,主要是因為Billy長期處於過度勞累的狀態,因而導致他身體的神經系統等受到損壞,也破壞了他的思想屏障,這時長期想陷害他的吉薩精靈正好趁虛而入,於是就有這些糟糕的後果


Synopsis提要

This is the entire contact report. It is an official and authorised English translation and may contain errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE in this version!

這是一篇完整的接觸報告。這是一篇官方且經授權的英文翻譯,但仍可能包含錯誤。請注意,所有錯誤和失誤等將持續修正,這將取決於有關人員的可用時間(依照與比利/FIGU的合約所訂)。因此,不要複製粘貼和發佈此版本在其他地方,因為任何改進和修正將會在這個版本中發生!


Semjase:

1. I arrived as soon as possible, but unfortunately it still took several hours, because I was simply not available.

我已經是儘快趕來了,但可惜還是花了幾個小時,因為我實在無法離開。

Billy:

1. But I did not call you at all.

但我根本沒有呼叫妳啊。

Semjase:

2. In a sense, yes, because everything came out of you to me like a helpless scream.

從某種意義上來說,是的,但因為你的一切對我來說就像無助的尖叫。

3. Your blockade was destroyed and evil influences were able to seize you.

你的思想封鎖已經被破壞,使得邪惡勢力侵入了你。

Billy:

2. I do not understand?

我不明白妳的意思?

Semjase:

4. I am talking about what happened this morning.

我說的是今天早上發生的事情。

Billy:

3. Oh, I see.

哦,我明白了。

4. I know I acted crazily and panicked, but that is certainly only my fault.

我知道,我表現得很瘋狂,陷入困境,但這絕對是我的錯。

5. Somehow I have simply lost my nerve.

不知怎麼的,我簡直失去了理智。

Semjase:

5. Sure, but this outburst of today was not your fault alone, because by destroying your blockade all sorts of negative forces aimed at you were able to penetrate you, triggering a kind of explosion in you, which was already the case yesterday and the day before yesterday.

當然,但今天的爆發並不是你一個人的錯,因為由於你封鎖的破壞,各種針對你的負面力量得以滲透到你的體內,引發了你的一種爆發,而這種情況實際上早在昨天和前天就已經發生了。

Billy:

6. I cannot imagine that.

我很難想像。

Semjase:

6. Nevertheless, it is so.

不過,事實確實如此。

Billy:

7. But how am I supposed to have destroyed my blockade?

但我怎麼會破壞我的封鎖呢?

8. That is a mystery to me.

這對我來說是個謎。

Semjase:

7. You are completely overworked and your nerves are very weakened.

由於你過於勞累,你的神經非常虛弱。

8. I experienced these things this morning when your blockade collapsed and a very weird scream came from you to me.

今天早上,當你的封鎖崩潰時,你向我發出一聲非常怪異的尖叫,我感應到了這件事。

9. Quetzal tried to get to the bottom of things at my request and analysed the following:

在我的要求下,Quetzal試圖弄清事情的真相,並進行了如下分析:

10. Your powers of consciousness are tired to such an extent that it is already dangerous for you.

你的意識力已經疲憊不堪,對你來說已經很危險了。

11. This also affects your nerves and you lose control over them.

這也損害了你的神經,讓你失去控制。

12. Primarily, the reason is that you are fully burdened and even overburdened with many problems that cause you hard work.

主要的原因是你的負擔太重,甚至壓得喘不過氣來,導致你工作很辛苦。

13. According to Quetzal, you also work on the problems of no less than 11 people to whom you devote yourself at night, conveying health to them or otherwise sending them some impulses of help.

根據Quetzal的說法,你還在處理至少11個人的問題,你在夜間致力於他們的健康或以其他方式向他們發送幫助的啟示。

14. Instead of sleeping, you will only fall asleep while doing heavy work with your powers of consciousness.

你不是在睡覺,而是在半睡半醒中打瞌睡,同時用你的意識力做著艱苦的工作。

15. That alone would be enough to destroy you in the shortest possible time in every respect, and it is a mystery to us how you have been able to cope with this at all so far, since, according to Quetzal, you have already been working for several months in this very power-consuming kind and wise.

光是這些已足以在短時間內在各個方面摧毀你,令我們不解的是,因為根據Quetzal的說法,你竟然能夠在這種非常耗能的方式下工作了幾個月。

16. But that is not all, because you are also doing manual work every day, and have a lot of exhausting conversations with visitors, as well as the tasks with the centre.

不僅如此,你每天還要從事體力勞動,要與訪客進行大量令人疲憊不堪的交談,同時還要執行中心的任務。

17. Again, you have been influenced in negative form by the unpleasant concerns about Adolf, and currently also by things about Hans, whereby I have already pointed out to you several times, as with Adolf, that you must not rely too much on your feelings and on your charity, because the chance you gave them would not be used and in the end would only be used against you.

你再次受到了關於Adolf不愉快事情的負面影響,現在又有Hans的事情,我已經多次提醒你,就像對待Adolf一樣,你不能過分投入你的感情和愛心,因為你給他們的機會不會被利用,最終只會被用來對付你。

18. But you did not listen to me when you suffered damage.

但當你受到傷害時,你卻不聽我的話。

19. But now it has come so far that you are at the end of your strength and can no longer go on.

但現在你已經到了山窮水盡的地步,無法再繼續了。

20. Your nerves are ruined, and that endangers our entire mission.

你的神經已經被摧毀,這會危及我們的整個任務。

21. Not only are you getting more and more behind with your written work, but you are slowly running the danger of destroying yourself.

你不僅在書面工作上越來越落後,而且還慢慢面臨自我毀滅的風險。

22. You already know the beginning of this, because you have seen and experienced what has resulted from it.

你已經知道其中的起因,因為你已經見證了它所帶來的後果。

23. If you continue like this, your end will soon be near and unpredictable at a much earlier time.

如果你繼續這樣下去,你的末日很快就會來臨,而且不可預知的時間會更早

Billy:

9. I know, but what should I do about it?

我知道,但我該怎麼辦呢?

10. I cannot just leave all those lying in the salt for which I have to be worried.

我不能就這樣對我關心的人置之不理。

Semjase:

24. You shall burden yourself with less work in other relationships.

你應該減少其他方面的工作負擔。

25. So you remain with your strength and are finally able to do the work that you have imposed on yourself in cooperation with us.

這樣,你就能保持你的體力,最終能夠與我們合作完成你為自己設定的工作。

26. This written work is getting more and more in arrears.

這些書面工作一直在積壓。

Billy:

11. But who is going to do all the other manual work?

但是誰來做所有其他的體力勞動呢?

Semjase:

27. There are enough group members who can do it.

有足夠多的小組成員可以完成這些工作。

Billy:

12. It is really easy for you to talk, because they also have to do their work every day.

妳說起來容易,但他們每天也有工作要忙。

Semjase:

28. If things are organised overall, then it can be arranged without much effort.

如果事情在整體上都有條有理,那麼就能輕鬆安排妥當。

29. You should appoint someone to take over the organisation, as you once suggested to me.

你應該任命一個人負責組織工作,就像你曾經向我建議的那樣。

30. Engelbert would be best suited for this.

Engelbert是最合適的人選。

Billy:

13. You have ideas.

妳可真會出主意。

14. Of all people, he already has so much to do that his ears will soon wiggle.

在所有人當中,恰好他已經有很多事情要做,差點就忙不過來。

Semjase:

31. Talk to him about it anyway, because he is the best.

就算如此,請仍然與他談談,因為他最適合。

32. But now I have to explain to you that in the future you should only devote yourself to your work.

至於你,我現在要告訴你,今後你應該只專注於你的工作。

33. But that you can do this again, as always, it is necessary that I take you with me to my ship for a few minutes to regenerate your nerves and also some other things in you.

不過,為了要讓你能夠像從前一樣工作,我有必要帶你到我的飛船裡待上幾分鐘,以便再生你的神經和其他一些東西。

Billy:

15. As you like.

隨妳吧。

Semjase:

34. It will not take long; come now.

這不會花太長時間。現在跟我來。

Billy:

16. We were gone about twenty minutes.

我們離開了大約二十分鐘。

Semjase:

35. How do you feel now?

你現在感覺如何?

Billy:

17. Much better than before.

比之前好多了。

Semjase:

36. Sure, that is how it should be.

當然,就應該這樣。

37. But now please be careful with your powers and from now on please act according to my advice.

但請你以後小心使用你的力量,並遵循我的建議行事。

Billy:

18. I want to try it.

我會嘗試的。

19. One thing I ask myself now:

我現在只想知道一件事:

20. Only now I realise that there was something wrong with me.

直到現在,我才意識到自己出了問題。

21. But from where came this wrongness, and why?

但究竟是什麼出了問題,以及為什麼?

Semjase:

38. You destroyed your blockade by all your work and your burdens, which you did not realise, because your anger almost made you race and lose all control.

由於你的所有工作和負荷,導致你的虛弱而破壞了你的屏障,但你並未意識到,因為你的憤怒幾乎讓你瘋狂並失去了控制。

39. As a result, malignant swinging-waves penetrated into you, which are directed at you by directional beam devices through the Giza-Intelligences.

因此,惡性的振動侵入了你的體內,這些振動是由吉薩精靈Giza-Intelligences)通過定向射線裝置針對你而發射的

40. The rupture of the blockade meant that these swinging-waves were able to penetrate you unhindered and trigger reactions in you that are dangerous not only for yourself but for all our tasks, because you act so unreasonably and emotionally when these swinging-waves hit you that have to work destructively upon you.

屏障的破壞意味著這些振動能夠不受阻礙地穿透你,並在你身上引發反應,這不僅對你自己危險,對我們所有的任務也危險,因為當這些振動衝擊你時,你會情緒失控,不理性,可能會具有破壞性。

41. All the group members surrounding you, however, do not understand your actions when you reacted to these attacks in such a manner that they also badgered you harshly and possibly badmouthed you, although it would be better for them to thoroughly consider the how and why of your suddenly very different actions and assist you accordingly.

然而,你周圍的所有小組成員都不理解你的行為,當你以這樣的方式對這些攻擊做出反應時,他們也會嚴厲對待你,甚至可能辱罵你,不過,如果他們能徹底考慮一下你突然變化的行為是如何發生的,為什麼會這樣,並相應地協助你,那對他們來說會更好。

42. At least in this manner they could help you in small measures.

至少他們可以在某種程度上幫助你。

43. But this morning only your wife really tried to do that, while Amata acted completely inappropriately.

但今天早上,只有你的妻子真的想這麼做,而Amata的行為卻完全不合適。

44. Jacobus also seemed to be understanding, even if he looked at things from a somewhat simpler observation point.

雖然Jacobus似乎也能理解,但他從一個較簡單的角度看待這些事情。

Billy:

22. They really could not know what was going on, because I did not even know for sure.

他們真的不知道發生了什麼,因為甚至連我都不確定。

Semjase:

45. Sure, but Amata had completely absurd thoughts, as Quetzal found out.

當然,但正如Quetzal所說,Amata的想法完全荒謬。

46. And they were quite crude thoughts.

而且這些想法非常不雅。

[中譯者註:從以上對話,很難推敲到底在這天早上發生了什麼狀況,不過基本上應該是Billy一時情緒失控說了不該說的話或作了什麼不妥的事,但這並不重要。此外,當天早上9點多,Menara的飛船來到中心作了短暫的造訪,不知與此事有沒有關聯。]

Billy:

23. All right, I do not want to know.

沒關係,我不想知道。

24. Better tell me what to do about Hans?

最好告訴我,關於Hans我應該怎麼辦?

Semjase:

47. I will discuss this with father first, after which I can give you some advice.

我得先和父親商量一下,然後再給你一些建議。

48. In two days at the latest, I will be here again and bring you the latest calculations regarding the centre times.

最遲在兩天內,我將再次回到這裡,並為你帶來關於中心時間的最新計算。

49. I meet father tonight, then it can be perhaps already tomorrow that I come again to you.

我今晚會見到父親,所以可能明天我就回到你這裡。

Billy:

25. Well, I would like to discuss a more difficult problem with you in private.

好吧,我還想和妳私下討論一個更棘手的問題。

Semjase:

50. That will be possible, sure.

這當然沒問題。

Billy:

26. Then one more question:

那麼還有一個問題:

27. Would it be possible for me to do my report writing with the Remington in the office one day?

我可以在辦公室用雷明頓Remington)打字機來輸入報告嗎?

28. It is not an electronic typewriter, it is an electric typewriter that I would like to try out for this purpose.

這不是電子的,而我想試用一下這台電動打字機(electric typewriter)來進行報告輸入。

Semjase:

51. If you are sufficiently familiar with the device, you can be ready there at 16:00 hrs.

如果你對這個設備足夠熟悉,那麼你可以在下午4點前準備好。

Billy:

29. I think it should work.

我相信應該可以。

Semjase:

52. Then I want to go now.

那我現在要離開了。

53. Goodbye, and please, consider my advice.

再見,請記住我的建議。

Billy:

30. Sure, I will do my best.

當然,我會盡力而為。

31. Take care, girl, and thank you very much.

保重,姑娘,非常感謝妳。

32. If I did not have you – human child …

如果沒有妳 —— 天哪...

Semjase:

54. It is all right, my friend, do not thank me.

沒關係,我的朋友,不必感謝我。

Billy:

33. Then I will not, but you are a golden child.

那我就不說了,但妳確實是個仙女。

34. Goodbye.

再見。

Semjase:

55. Goodbye.

再見。

/tmp/phppSHT92

Landing track of Menara's ship, taken during a lightning visit on 23.11.1977 at 09:05 hrs, during the time when Billy's wife went to Schmidrüti for just under 10 minutes to take a child to school (ice thickness 12 cm).
Photo (23.11.77, 10:00 hrs):

1977112395分,比利的妻子去Schmidrüti送孩子上學,大約10分鐘後,Menara的飛船在閃電訪問期間所留下的著陸痕跡(冰厚12公分)。
照片拍攝者:’Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier1977112310時)

/tmp/phpVrMFAm

Landing track of Menara's ship, taken during a lightning visit on 23.11.1977 at 09:05 hrs, during the time when Billy's wife went to Schmidrüti for just under 10 minutes to take a child to school (ice thickness 12 cm).
Photo (23.11.77, 10:00 hrs): 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier

1977112395分,比利的妻子去Schmidrüti送孩子上學,大約10分鐘後,Menara的飛船在閃電訪問期間所留下的著陸痕跡(冰厚12公分)。
照片拍攝者:’Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier1977112310時)

/tmp/php1l1C59

Landing track of Menara's ship, taken during a lightning visit on 23.11.1977 at 09:05 hrs, during the time when Billy's wife went to Schmidrüti for just under 10 minutes to take a child to school (ice thickness 12 cm).
Photo (23.11.77, 10:00 hrs): 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier

1977112395分,比利的妻子去Schmidrüti送孩子上學,大約10分鐘後,Menara的飛船在閃電訪問期間所留下的著陸痕跡(冰厚12公分)。
照片拍攝者:’Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier1977112310時)

/tmp/phpvTgawi

Landing track of Menara's ship, taken during a lightning visit on 23.11.1977 at 09:05 hrs, during the time when Billy's wife went to Schmidrüti for just under 10 minutes to take a child to school (ice thickness 12 cm).
Photo (23.11.77, 10:00 hrs): 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier

1977112395分,比利的妻子去Schmidrüti送孩子上學,大約10分鐘後,Menara的飛船在閃電訪問期間所留下的著陸痕跡(冰厚12公分)。
照片拍攝者:’Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier1977112310時)

/tmp/phpV3CBAN

Landing track of Menara's ship, taken during a flash visit on 23.11.1977 at 09:05 hrs, during the time when Billy's wife went to Schmidrüti for just under 10 minutes to take a child to school (ice thickness 12 cm).
Photo (23.11.77, 10:30 hrs): 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier

1977112395分,在比利的妻子前往Schmidrüti送孩子上學的不到10分鐘的時間裡,Menara的飛船在閃電訪問期間所留下的著陸痕跡(冰厚12公分)。
照片拍攝者:’Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier197711231030分)

/tmp/phpWOBuhG

Landing track of Menara's ship, taken during a lightning visit on 23.11.1977 at 09:05 hrs, during the time when Billy's wife went to Schmidrüti for just under 10 minutes to take a child to school (ice thickness 12 cm).
Photo (23.11.77, 10:35 hrs): 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier

1977112395分,比利的妻子去Schmidrüti送孩子上學,大約10分鐘後,Menara的飛船在閃電訪問期間所留下的著陸痕跡(冰厚12公分)。
照片拍攝者:’Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier197711231035分)

(本篇接觸報告結束)


上一篇回目錄下一篇

英文資料來自:http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_092

中文翻譯借助 Deepl Translator ChatGPT 的協助

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ONENESS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()