(如有廣告敬請略過

 


上一篇回目錄下一篇

/tmp/phpsyEBHl

Contact Report 086第086次接觸報告

接觸時間:19770921日,星期三,1528

接觸地點:Semjase的飛船上

最初英譯:20190926日,星期四,DeepL Translator, Joseph Darmanin

改進版本:N/ACatherine Mossman, Joseph Darmanin

中譯版本:20230912日,星期二,DeepL Translator, ChatGPT, James Hsu


中譯者摘要

本次接觸談論接續了上次有關Glanzmann先生的話題,接著又談到「Sohar中心」的的問題;但在安排小組人員進駐的問題上,Billy與前來的PtaahSemjase顯然有不同的意見,由於Billy的堅持,居然讓場面十分尷尬,結果是不歡而散。這在歷來接觸報告中極為少見,現在就看事情發展的情形如何,就待下期分曉吧


Synopsis提要

This is the entire contact report. It is an official and authorised English translation and most probably contains errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE in this version!

這是一篇完整的接觸報告。這是一篇官方且經授權的英文翻譯,但仍可能包含錯誤。請注意,所有錯誤和失誤等將持續修正,這將取決於有關人員的可用時間(依照與比利/FIGU的合約所訂)。因此,不要複製粘貼和發佈此版本在其他地方,因為任何改進和修正將會在這個版本中發生!


/tmp/phpfWq2qI

Ptaah:

1. Greetings, dear friend.

你好,親愛的朋友。

Semjase:

1. I am glad to see you again after such a short time.

很高興在這麼短的時間內又見到你。

Billy:

1. You are so solemn, children, but I am also very happy to see you.

你們真是精神奕奕啊,孩子們,但我也非常高興見到你們。

Ptaah:

2. We are simply delighted that the issues that we discussed lately at our last meeting have been settled.

我們只是對於上次會面時討論的事情得到解決感到高興。

3. I myself kept an eye on everything and observed the development of things, and I was able to see, as did my daughter, that we acted correctly in our advice and in your decision, which pleases us very much.

我本人一直關注並觀察著事情的發展,我和我女兒都注意到,我們的建議和你的決定是正確的,這讓我們非常高興。

4. But as I had promised you, I tried to take care of the closer concerns of the other side, which led to the realisation of the result that no change in the discussed concerns is to be expected from that side in any form, because the entire thought orientation of the man is so anchored in the material that emotional powers and feelings are stagnant to such an extent that they cannot be loosened by him in this life.

然而,正如我之前向你承諾的那樣,我努力去瞭解了更多關於另一方的情況,結果使我意識到,另一方面在討論的事情上不會有任何改變,因為這個人的整個思想取向都深深根植於物質,以至於感知力和感情方面已經停滯不前,而他今生都無法有所鬆動

[中譯者註:這裡應該指的是前幾次會面談到的Glanzmann先生。]

5. This stagnation goes so far that unfortunately we have to speak of a strong coldness of feeling, which leads to a rather evil disregard of duty, which produces the effects known to us.

這種停滯現象已經到了令人遺憾的程度,我們不得不提到嚴重的冷漠感覺,這導致了對責任的漠視,產生了我們所熟知的後果。

6. According to all analyses, there is no appreciable probability that the man will be willing to consciously and openly change these concerns and consequently will not make any more effort with the spiritual teaching in order to become a member of your group, even in an external context.

根據所有的分析,這個人願意自覺地、公開地改變這些事情的可能性並不大,因此也不會更加努力學習靈性教導,以成為你們團體的一員

7. In summary, then, it can be explained that your and our advice was correct in every respect.

總之,我們可以認為,你和我們的建議在各個方面都是正確的。

Billy:

2. Thank you, Ptaah.

謝謝你,Ptaah

3. That is how I saw everything.

我也是這樣看待這一切的。

Ptaah:

8. Of course, that is why your decision was absolutely right, for which I praise you.

當然,這正是你正確決定的結果,我向你表達讚賞。

Billy:

4. That is water carried into the Rhine, Ptaah, because I asked you and Semjase for a final assessment.

那是在往萊茵河裡倒水(白費功夫),Ptaah,因為我之前已經請你和Semjase對他進行最後的評估。

Ptaah:

9. That is not quite so, my friend, because you have already fathomed and determined the correctness of your actions yourself beforehand.

不完全是這樣,我的朋友,因為你已經自行決定並確定了你行為的正確性。

10. Our last advice was only a last assurance to you.

我們最後的建議只是給你最後的確認。

11. You have eliminated all your own feelings for and with your decision and have sought and found the advice only after the given facts and circumstances, in order to only let your feelings play afterwards, about which you have become very clear and therefore also in this connection no fallacy could be subject.

你在作出決定時,已經將所有你自己的情感排除在外,僅根據現有的事實和情況尋求並找到了結論,然後才讓你的情感發揮作用,而你對此非常清楚,因此在這方面不會產生任何錯誤的判斷。

12. To control these things in such a manner in a world like yours already borders on something impossible for the human being on the Earth, which is why you deserve praise, because also for you, with all your knowledge and ability, this means a very great achievement.

在像你們這樣的世界中掌握這些事情已經是對地球人來說幾乎是不可能的,因此你的表現值得讚揚,即使對於你來說,擁有所有知識和能力,這仍然是一個非常了不起的成就。

13. Although I am used to many things from you, you have astonished me again in this case.

儘管我對你和從你身上已經習以為常了很多事情,但在這個案例中,你又讓我感到驚訝。

Billy:

5. It really was not as difficult as you portray it.

這真的沒有你所描述的那麼困難。

Semjase:

2. Your modesty honours you very much, but as usual it is misdirected.

你的謙遜固然令人敬佩,但像往常一樣,它被誤用了。

Billy:

6. Poppycock, do not be silly.

胡扯,別再講這些傻話了。

7. I have much more important things to do than discuss this tricky modesty.

我有更重要的事情要提出,而不是討論這種說不清的謙遜問題。

8. Twice in the last few days the question has been put to me, then what about …

在過去幾天裡,有人問過我兩次關於 ... 的事情。

9. I, for my part, think that this should not be a problem, because somehow it is already settled, is it not?

我認為這其實不應該是個問題,因為這可能已經被解決了,對吧?

10. But could you nevertheless provide exhaustive information about this?

但是,你們是否能對此做出詳盡的解釋呢?

Semjase:

3. You make problems out of things that represent no problems at all.

你把根本不是問題的事情看成問題。

4. On the other hand, however, I would have come to this question today anyway, because I am very familiar with the unnecessary problem-solving of certain group members, whereby other problems are created, about which I am extremely astonished and at the same time saddened.

不過,另一方面,我今天本來就會提到這個問題,因為我非常清楚某些組員無端地制造問題,同時還產生了其他問題,這使我感到非常驚訝和悲傷。

5. But to your question:

但就你的問題:

6. The concerns about the …

... 的擔憂。

7. Our time calculations for the … persons are very precisely calculated, according to which by wearing a useful … during the … no fluidal discharge losses are to be objected to in the form that they were lost.

我們對於 ... 的時間計算非常準確,這樣在 ... 期間穿戴合適的時,不會出現任何流體釋放損失(fluidal discharge losses)的情況。

8. It is probably so, that by even a small …piece fluidal losses appear, which can be compensated however by a time allowance clause again.

當然,即使只有一小片的流體損失,這些損失也可以通過增加時間來補償。

9. For such a small …piece the time is a few minutes …, but they are already included in the total time, so there are no complications.

對於如此小的片段,增加的時間為幾分鐘…,但這已經納入了總時間計算,因此不會產生任何問題。

Billy:

11. That should be clear.

這應該很清楚。

12. I think it is very nice how elegantly you can express yourself in these things.

我很欣賞你在這些事情上的優雅表達。

13. That would have caused me some difficulties.

對我來說,這可能會帶來一些困難。

Semjase:

10. You could have done just as well, I know that.

你也可以做得很好,我知道。

11. But now I have to give you a very unpleasant message:

但現在我必須告訴你一個非常不愉快的消息:

12. Our analyser discs have made very strange and distressing recordings of various group members in relation to their personal attitudes and the emotions and feelings of the fact that you initially … have to make an effort to get the individual group members involved.

我們的分析器記錄了一些令人費解和令我感到不安的資訊,涉及到你在最初時對小組成員的個人態度、情感和感受的問題,你需要付出努力來關心每個小組成員。

13. Emotional degenerations of a jealous form come very strongly to the fore, as this is clearly established and …

嫉妒情緒的失控在其中非常明顯,這是肯定的,而且...

Billy:

14. I know, because sometimes I caught quite wild thoughts from some of them, especially from …

我知道,因為在不同的場合,我從一些人那裡,特別是從 ... 那裡,瞭解到一些相當狂野的想法。

15. It was interesting to notice that these jealousy thoughts were mainly to be assigned to men, in a rather ambivalent way.

有趣的是,主要是男性表現出這種嫉妒的想法,而且這些想法是相當矛盾的。

16. On the one hand, people had already talked to me about it on various occasions, namely about the issues …, whereby they explained to me that they had trust in me and no crooked thoughts, but on the other hand, at the same time, wild jealousy thoughts were chased out of the same brains, which had just expressed the opposite of it through words.

一方面,他們已經在不同場合跟我談過這些事情,即對 ... 的擔憂,向我解釋說他們對我有信心,並且沒有不良的念頭;然而,同時,從這些人的大腦中卻湧出瘋狂的嫉妒念頭,這些念頭剛才還通過言語表達了與之相反的東西。

Semjase:

14. Then I can spare you my explanations, because I did not know that you were already informed about it.

那麼我就不必解釋了,因為我不知道你已經對此有所了解。

15. But do you also know who everyone is?

但你知道他們都是誰嗎?

Billy:

17. Of course, there are altogether five of them in very strong and three of them to a moderate extent.

當然,總共有五個人在很大程度上受到影響,另外三人則在中等程度上受到影響。

18. The names are …

他們的名字是...

Semjase:

16. You are very precisely oriented.

你對情況了解得非常清楚。

Billy:

19. It would be a shame if I was not.

如果我不這樣的話,那就太丟臉了。

20. I already know what comes from it now:

我已經知道現在發生了什麼:

21. If now it becomes known that I am oriented about these things, then they will ask me again:

如果現在被他們知道我正關注這些事情,那麼他們又會來問我:

22. Was it me?

是不是我做的?

23. Did I perhaps unconsciously have such jealous thoughts?

我是不是無意識地懷有這種嫉妒的想法?

Ptaah:

14. Certainly, that will be so, but what will you answer?

當然會這樣,但你會怎麼回答呢?

Billy:

24. As usual, nothing.

像往常一樣,什麼也不會說。

25. On the other hand, no one can suggest that these rather stupid thoughts of jealousy have been set free unconsciously, for jealousy only ever is set free in conscious form when it expresses itself in this manner.

另一方面,沒有人可以找藉口說這些愚蠢的嫉妒念頭是無意識地釋放出來的,因為嫉妒只有在有意識的情況下才會以這種方式表現出來。

Ptaah:

15. Which is of correctness.

這是正確的。

Semjase:

17. It is inexplicable to me why Earth-humans are subject to such emotions and why they are not able to think along reasonable lines in these matters.

我不明白為什麼地球人會陷入這些情感,為什麼他們在這些事情上無法理性地思考。

18. And when I speak here of the Earth-humans, then I mean explicitly and quite alone only the group members, because through all the knowledge acquired so far they should finally have become more knowledgeable and thus more reasonable.

當我在這裡談到地球人時,我特別且僅僅指的是這些組員,因為憑藉迄今所獲得的所有知識,他們應該終於變得更有智慧,從而更有理智。

19. But there is nothing to suggest it, at least for those who cannot control their feelings and emotions.

然而,對於那些無法控制自己情感和情緒的人,沒有任何跡象顯示他們有所改變。

20. This is very sad and regrettable.

這真是令人感到沮喪和遺憾。

Billy:

26. I know, but I have pointed this out to you on several occasions.

我知道,但我之前已經多次向妳提醒過這一點。

27. But you thought it wasn't so bad.

而妳則認為這一切並不是那麼嚴重。

28. But do you also know why these jealousies begin now?

但是妳知道為什麼現在開始出現這些嫉妒的情況嗎?

29. I can already explain it to you, my child.

我可以給妳解釋,我的孩子。

Semjase:

21. Sure, the analysers have made me aware of many things in this respect.

當然,通過分析器,讓我意識到了很多這方面的問題。

22. The first is about you being with certain … persons for hours …, which in the fantasy realm of others, mainly …, calls forth images that are of a perverse nature.

首先,這涉及你與特定的 ... 人在 ... 時間內進行交流,這在其他人的幻想領域,尤其是 ... 方面,引發了異常的圖像。

23. In this respect they cannot move in clean, pure thoughts, but rather indulge in jealous fantasies … which is why they make themselves fantasy images of quite primitive form …

他們在這方面無法保持清潔和純淨的思想,而是沉溺於嫉妒的幻想 ... 因此,他們在 ... 製造了相當原始的幻想圖像。

24. In the second area of these wild jealousy fantasies lies the …, which also lead to wild emotional outbursts and about which certain persons of the group in their homes have already spoken in a stirred up and even jealous manner, which has even led to disputes, especially in the case of …

在這些野蠻嫉妒幻想的第二個領域是 ...,這也導致了激烈的情感爆發,關於這一點,小組的某些人在家中已經產生了激烈的爭論和嫉妒的言論,尤其是在 ... 方面。

25. All this is very unfortunate and may lead to the whole mission being questioned in the end.

這一切都非常可惜,可能導致整個使命最終受到質疑。

26. It is completely incomprehensible to me that a …

對我來說,這完全無法理解,為什麼在一個...

27. These, however, are the less serious concerns, because the main cause of all jealousy lies in … respect.

然而,這些都不是最嚴重的問題,因為所有嫉妒的主要原因在於 ... 方面。

28. But the fact that such thoughts appear at all is not only regrettable, but also extremely dangerous and infamous towards the whole mission.

現在出現這種想法不僅令人遺憾,而且極大地危害了整個使命,對整個使命來說是極為卑劣的行為。

29. Every single member of the group should be clear about this, even those who have not come into contact with these jealousy concerns, but who have certain inhibitions regarding the …

每個組員都應該清楚地意識到這一點,包括那些沒有接觸過這些嫉妒問題的人,但他們對於 ... 有一定的抑制。

30. It is very sad for all of us to note that not only Earth-humans on the whole, but also in your group some are still very much addicted to a …cult, which sanctify their … in a religious sense, if it is considered taboo as a visible object, and therefore set aside from themselves or from direct …

對於我們所有人來說,看到不僅是地球人,而且在你們的小組裡有一些人仍然非常迷信,對於他們認為是宗教意義上禁忌的 ... 物件,所以作為觀測對象是禁忌的,因此除了自己或直接將 ... 隔離開來。

31. This is a very incomprehensible cult … which is made up of purely emotional mistakes and wrong attitudes.

這是一種非常難以理解的 ... 崇拜,它是建立在純粹的情感錯位和錯誤態度上。

[中譯者註:以上這段談話,其中有許多省略(用“”來表示)的內容,使閱讀上難以確切明瞭指的是那些部分,不過應該不是我們需要特別關心的事

Billy:

30. I know, girl, but what can you do about it?

我知道,姑娘,但我們又能做些什麼呢?

31. In our world we have … cultures where everyone … runs around without having even one single stupid and primitive thought ….

在我們的世界上有 ... 文化,那裡的所有 ... 都四處走動,而沒有任何愚蠢和原始的想法...

32. But these … are ridiculed by the so-called normal ones and described as ….

然而,這些 ... 卻被所謂的正常人譏笑,並稱其為 ...

33. How do you want to demand a normal attitude?

在這種情況下,我們如何還能要求他們有一個正常的態度呢?

Ptaah:

16. These things are known to us.

我們對這些事情都很了解。

17. But your group members should strive to see the real and pure concerns in every respect; but above all, they should strive to bring their emotions under control and to master the unnecessary and all-destructive jealousy.

然而,你們的組員應該努力在各方面關切事情的真相並具有純潔的心態;尤其重要的是,他們應該努力控制自己的情感,並戰勝不必要且具破壞性的嫉妒心理。

Billy:

34. That is easier said than done, Ptaah.

說起來容易做起來難,Ptaah

35. But maybe one can contain and mitigate the whole thing a little bit if I…?

不過,如果我採取 ... 措施,也許整件事就能得到控制和緩和?

Ptaah:

18. How are you going to do that?

你打算怎麼做?

19. This might be unfeasible, because you have to supervise … during the first period of about 3 to 6 months.

這可能行不通,因為你必須在最初的大約三至六個月內對進行監督。

Billy:

36. I thought that the …

我想過,...

37. Persons …

某些人...

38. Thereby could …

因此可以...

39. Then …

然後...

40. When I am gone, …

當我離開的時候,...

[中譯者註:以上又是一堆省略的內容,有點不知所云。]

Ptaah:

20. Could it not be more complicated?

沒有比這更複雜的了,不是嗎?

Semjase:

32. Are you serious?

你是認真的嗎?

Billy:

41. Of course.

當然。

Semjase:

33. But that is not possible, because you should sit next to the … because darkness can be very dangerous for individuals if they lose control over themselves.

但這行不通,因為你應該坐在 ... 的旁邊,因為對於個別人來說,如果他們失去了控制,黑暗對個人來說是非常危險的。

34. Then the seconds are precious.

那麼時間就會變得非常寶貴。

Billy:

42. I know, but what else am I supposed to do?

我知道,但我還能怎麼辦?

43. I did not reckon with so much damn foolishness either.

我也沒有預料到會有這麼多該死的蠢事。

44. It therefore seems to me that my proposal is the only solution.

所以,我認為我的建議是唯一的解決方案。

Ptaah:

21. But it can really be very dangerous if you are not directly present, if someone loses control over himself/herself.

但是,如果你不在現場,如果有人失去對自己的控制,那確實會很危險。

Billy:

45. Then it is not my fault.

那就不是我的錯了。

46. I do it in the manner I have told you …

我會按照我告訴你們的方式去做...

Ptaah:

22. This is too dangerous and also questions success.

這太危險了,而且也懷疑這樣能夠成功。

23. You must be present with …, because only then is the best possible guarantee given that the individual will not lose themselves uncontrollably.

你必須與 ... 在場,因為只有這樣才能最大程度保證每個人不會失控。

24. Your direct presence will prevent this to a large extent.

你直接在現場,將大大防止這種情況的發生。

Billy:

47. But I do not do it unless it is explicitly requested in individual cases.

但除非在個別情況下有明確要求,否則我不會這樣做。

48. And if one does not agree to my wish, then I will throw everything away and then the jealous heroes can see for themselves how everything goes.

如果有人不同意我的願望,那麼我將退出一切,然後讓那些自以為是的嫉妒者自己面對一切後果。

49. I did not learn for nothing during long years, …, in order to be able to switch off everything emotional for this task, in order to be hosted by some unteachable and jealous heroes and to get the devil conjured up.

我這麼多年的學習不是白費的,…,我的目的是為了能夠在執行任務時關閉一切感性的東西,但卻被一些不肯接受教、嫉妒心強的人攻擊,並招來一堆麻煩。

50. But on the other hand, you have explained … which would also rid me of my problems.

另一方面,你們已經解釋過 ...,這樣我就能擺脫我的問題。

Ptaah:

25. You know very well that this is not possible, not yet …

你非常清楚,這是不可能的,還沒有到 ... 的時候。

26. But this will take at least until the middle of next year before … will be ready.

而這至少需要到明年年中,然後 ... 將準備就緒。

27. So also …

所以也...

Billy:

51. Then I will go on strike…

那我就罷工...

52. Sch… damn it.

該死的!

53. I simply do not do it.

我就是不幹。

Ptaah:

28. You know very well that nobody is in a position to take over this task at the present time.

你很清楚,目前沒有人能夠接管這項任務。

29. You know very well that an absolute thought-block, i.e. a full thought-blockade, must prevail in the supervisor in the actual …, otherwise the fluidal powers unite and the aura swinging-waves, which then settle in these mixed forms in the crystal centres, which would be dangerous for the new incarnation, because the mixed fluidal forms would affect the two total consciousness-block forms, after which both would then try to penetrate into the same body during the process of a renewed life [reincarnation of spirt].

你非常清楚,監督者必須對真正的 ... 實施絕對的思維屏障,也就是完全的思維封鎖,否則流體力量將彙聚在一起,並且這些混合形式的氣場aura振動會固定在這些晶體中心,這對於新的化身是危險的因為這些混合的流體形式會影響兩個總意識區塊」(total consciousness-block)形式,導致在再次重生[靈魂轉世(reincarnation of spirt)]的過程中,兩者都會試圖進入同一個身體裡

30. So this monitoring task can only be performed during the first time by one person who is able to neutralise himself in every way – you.

因此,在最初的時間內,這項監督任務只能由一個能夠在各方面達到中立的人來執行 —— 也就是你

Billy:

54. I said I would not do it and that is that.

我說過我不會這麼做,就是這樣。

55. I am on strike now for good, you can do whatever you want.

我真的要罷工了,你們可以做任何你們想做的事。

Ptaah:

31. You sadden me very much, my friend, because …

朋友,你讓我非常難過,因為...

Semjase:

35. You cannot be serious with what you are saying.

你說的不可能是認真的。

Billy:

56. Yes, now I really wimp out, even if everything goes downhill like that …

是的,我真的要退出,即使這導致一切都失敗,就像...

Semjase:

36. Please, do not talk like that, because you really cannot be serious.

請不要這樣說,因為你不可能是認真的。

Billy:

57. I am.

我是認真的。

Semjase:

37. You grieve me very much, for this means the non-fulfilment and destruction of all of our tasks.

你讓我非常傷心,因為這意味著我們所有人的使命都無法完成,全部都會被摧毀。

Billy:

58. Then so be it.

那就這樣吧。

59. Think of something else, because I cannot do anything under these circumstances.

想想別的辦法吧,因為在這種情況下我什麼也做不了。

Ptaah:

32. I cannot understand so much irrationality.

這種愚蠢我無法理解。

33. Is this your last word?

這是你最後的決定嗎?

Billy:

60. No doubt about it.

毫無疑問。

Ptaah:

34. Then I must turn to the High Council.

那麼我必須向「高級理事會」(High Council)提出報告。

Billy:

61. Do that, Ptaah, because I really cannot help myself.

去吧,Ptaah,因為我真的無能為力。

62. Don't cry, girl, please.

別哭,姑娘,求妳了。

Ptaah:

35. You should understand that it hurts her very deeply.

你應該明白,這對她的傷害很深。

36. For my part, I also do not know whether the High Council will be able to reach a conclusion on this matter.

對我來說,我也不知道高級理事會能否就此事作出決定。

Billy:

63. Okay, I have time to wait.

好吧,我有時間等待。

64. Then it is pointless that I leave the … here, right?

那麼把 ... 留在這裡也是無意義的,對吧?

[中譯者註:這裡應該指的是位於「Sohar中心」的「冥想金字塔」。(請參閱《082次接觸報告》的相關內容)]

Ptaah:

37. I will take it with me anyway and bring it back to you in a few days, even if everything is destroyed.

不管怎樣,我會把它取過來,幾天後再把它送回來,即使一切都被摧毀了。

Billy:

65. I rely on the High Council to find a suitable solution.

我相信高級理事會找到一個合適的解決辦法。

66. But please, girl, stop crying now.

但拜託,姑娘,現在別哭了。

Ptaah:

38. You should not push her now.

現在不要逼她。

Billy:

67. Excuse me, girl, the High Council will certainly find a solution.

對不起,姑娘,高級理事會一定會找到解決辦法的。

Semjase:

38. That … that … that I doubt.

... ... 我對此表示懷疑。

Billy:

68. Look, dear girl, I still have some books here.

妳看,親愛的姑娘,我這裡有幾本書。

69. Can you have a look at them?

妳可以幫我看看嗎?

Semjase:

39. …Sure, I … will do it in the … next days.

... 當然,我... 會在…接下來的幾天看看。

Billy:

70. Thank you, girl.

謝謝妳,姑娘。

71. Can I ask you some more questions, Ptaah?

我能再問你一些問題嗎,Ptaah

Ptaah:

39. Your sudden refusal to continue the task forces me to change my plans.

你突然拒絕繼續這項任務,讓我不得不重新安排我的計畫。

40. So my time is very short.

因此時間對我來說非常緊迫。

41. Your action requires of me that I immediately go to the High Council and present your decision, which is why I must now leave.

你的行為要求我立即前往高級理事會,並傳達你的決定,這就是為什麼我現在必須離開。

Billy:

72. And, Ptaah?

那麼,Ptaah

Ptaah:

42. You think I might be angry?

你覺得我可能會生氣嗎?

Billy:

73. Not exactly, no, but you seem very upset.

不完全是,但你似乎很不高興。

Ptaah:

43. Certainly, that is so.

當然,確實如此。

44. I am very saddened; we never considered such a development, because we did not expect this unbelievable stupidity of the group members involved.

我感到非常痛心;我們從未考慮過這樣的事態發展,因為我們沒有料到有關小組成員會如此愚蠢到令人難以置信的地步。

45. You do not reproach yourself, for you act according to rational reasons, which I can fully understand.

這並不是對你的責備,因為你是根據合理的原因行事,我完全理解。

46. You act truly only according to the best understanding of the concerns, which is why I cannot arouse anger against you.

你只是根據對情況的最好理解行動,因此我不能對你生氣。

47. Now please go, for time is pressing me through your decision.

現在請你離開吧,因為你的決定讓我感到時間緊迫。

48. Go in peace and be assured of my reverent friendship.

去吧,祝你平安,你擁有我崇敬的友誼。

Billy:

74. Goodbye, Ptaah, and thank you very much for your understanding. –

再見,Ptaah,非常感謝你的理解。-

75. Goodbye, girl, and – please understand me too.

再見,姑娘,也請理解我。

Semjase:

40. I … understand you already.

... 已經理解你了。

41. – – – It is just that everything is so very … sad.

只是這一切太... 太令人傷心了。

42. Goodbye – I am with you in my thoughts.

... 再見——我心與你同在。

43. Oh, … this … this foolishness.

哦,... 這…這太愚蠢了。

(本篇接觸報告結束)


上一篇回目錄下一篇

英文資料來自:http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_086

中文翻譯借助 Deepl Translator ChatGPT 的協助

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 ONENESS 的頭像
    ONENESS

    浩瀚萬象(ONENESS)

    ONENESS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()