Contact Report 140 (1980/10/24) 第140次接觸報告
接觸時間: 1980 年 10 月 24 日,星期四,夜間 9 時 55 分
Synopsis 提要
Billy's health has become horribly bad and thus decided to end the mission. Semjase offers Billy to live on Erra.
比利的健康情況愈加糟糕了, Semjase 建議比利住到 Erra 星球去。
This is the entire contact. It is an authorised but unofficial translation and may contain errors.
這是完整的接觸報告。這是經過授權但非官方的翻譯,可能含有錯誤。
Semjase:
1. Your appearance is very bad, my friend.
你看起來太糟糕了,我的朋友。
Billy:
Humph…
嗯 …
Semjase:
2. Already at eleven o'clock, I realized that you have suffered a setback again, worse than ever before.
已經 11 點鐘了,你的健康又惡化了,比以前任何時候都差。
3. I saw you shaking in anger while you were planting the young trees.
我看到你在栽樹苗的時候氣的發抖。
4. Therefore, I now know very well what is to come.
所以我知道是怎麼回事。
Billy:
Then I must say nothing more.
那我沒什麼說的了。
Semjase:
5. No, that isn't necessary because I watched you for the last few hours and realized that you've built up an uncontrollable rage and determination in yourself that you will now still drop your task.
我觀察了你幾個小時,發現你的怒氣無法控制,並且你打算放棄你的任務。
Billy:
You've grasped it.
是的。
Semjase:
6. That - is ... excuse me …
這是 … 對不起 …
7. It makes me very sad.
讓我非常難過。
8. I would be so happy to help you …
如果能幫助你我會非常高興的 …
Billy:
It's too late for that.
太晚了。
Semjase:
9. I have already informed Quetzal and father.
我已經通知 Quetzal 和父親了。
Billy:
And?
然後?
Semjase:
10. They won't be against your decision even a little bit and neither will I.
我們都不會反對你的意願。
Billy:
Very well.
Semjase:
11. In your transition stage, even the slightest occasion had to cause this.
在你恢復階段任何微小的變故都會導致你現在這個狀況。
12. Nevertheless, I have explained this to you several times.
我以前和你提過好幾次。
Billy:
I know.
我知道。
Semjase:
13. We accept your decision in any form.
我們接受你的決定。
14. Thus, we also consider our contacts as finished.
所以我們任務接觸結束了。
Billy:
That is good.
很好。
Semjase:
15. Also, we won't make any more attempts from our side to win you over for the fulfillment of the mission and, thus, for the contacts.
我們不會再做嘗試讓你再繼續接觸以完成任務的努力了。
Billy:
That is also good.
這也很好。
Semjase:
16. The decision still lies solely with you.
決定仍然完全取決於你。
17. If you should become, in spite of everything, of another sense again, then we leave this possibility open for you.
如果你還決定繼續來,我們依然歡迎你。
18. In the next few hours, Quetzal will set a programmed pulse emitter to function on you, which will immediately inform me if you should call me, no matter where I ever am.
Quetzal 在接下來的幾個小時會為你準備一台脈衝發射器,這樣無論我在哪裡你都可以呼叫我。
19. Should you decide to call and to continue on, then you can be completely assured that I will be with you within a few minutes.
所以只要你決定聯繫我,幾分鐘內我就會來。
20. But we only do this because we trust you and because you have fulfilled your task more than just to our satisfaction over all the years, faithfully to your promise.
這麼做是因為我們完全信任你,這麼多年來你完成任務的情況讓我們很滿意,遵守了你自己的諾言。
21. We don't even consider your current departure as a breach of trust, a breaking of a promise, or a removal from your obligation because we are also not unconcerned about your condition and decision, for we, although in ignorance of many things, have also failed, so we must charge ourselves with guilty actions.
我們也不會認為你的離去是打破了信任,當然我們也必須改變自己的一些錯誤的行為。
(接下來繼續談論比利終止接觸的一些感觸)
22. If you're willing, then I can escape with you this very minute or whenever you want to my home world, in order to let you prosper there healthwise again using all of our available means.
23. But I can't simply do this by my own will because your consent for this is necessary.
24. The consent of the responsible forces of my home world is given to me, if you should have doubts about this.
25. Millions of people on Erra, on the other hand, would be very happy if they could at least greet you on the viewing screens, by whose communication possibilities they could convey their greetings and wishes to you directly.
Erra 星的人們如果能在螢幕上見到你會非常高興的。
26. You are well-known to all of them.
你在他們心目中是很有名的。
27. They know your face and your wonderful stories, which we allowed to be spread on our world.
他們認識你的模樣並且也知道你的故事,在我們星球是允許你的事蹟廣為傳播的。
28. It would be…
它將 …
Billy:
You talk too much, and also through this, you cannot change my mind.
你說的太多了,這樣也無法改變我的心意。
Semjase:
29. It was only an attempt, but with the truth.
這只是一個嘗試,但是基於事實。
Billy:
Just a few hours ago, this would have seemed nice to me, and I would have had to defend myself against saying "no."
如果是幾小時前我會非常高興的,而且也不會說“不”。
Semjase:
30. I still hold to my words, and they will still be valid for months or even years, even if you don't want to return to Earth any more.
我依然保守自己的承諾,甚至如果你不再想回到地球也行。
Billy:
I will hardly make use of that.
我不會利用這個。
Semjase:
31. I think somewhat differently about that because I am still able to think quite clearly - as opposed to you, who thinks in a destroyed manner and only sees darkness around yourself.
我和你想的不同,我是旁觀者清 -- 而你,是以一種毀滅的方式只看到黑暗圍繞自己。
Billy:
That also makes no difference.
這也沒有什麼不同。
Semjase:
32. Presently for you, but not for us, and above all, not for me.
只有你會這樣,我們不會這樣,至少我不會這樣想。
33. Therefore, … and I love you very much, which you should know.
所以 … 你要知道我非常愛你。
Billy:
I know that, damn it. Please don’t make me hot as hell because everything already otherwise blazes within me.
我知道,該死的。別讓我在地獄裏煎熬了。
Semjase:
34. I would like to be supportive of you.
我絕對支持你。
Billy:
Oh yes, I also know that.
哦,我也知道的。
Semjase:
35. I will, therefore, explain to Quetzal that he should not set his pulse emitter to function for anything but your health and that, besides this, he undertakes a few more things and…
我會告訴 Quetzal 讓他的脈衝發射器只啟動對你健康有幫助的功能而不要啟動其他功能,除了這個,他還。。。
Billy:
I probably can't prevent you from that, right?
我無法阻止你做這個,對不 ?
Semjase:
36. No, because I wouldn't even consider a request like that on your part.
是的。
(接下來繼續談到了比利團隊的問題,暫緩翻譯)
37. It should already be enough with the fact that you can't be helped now.
38. Thus, I also have the assurance that we will talk to each other again, sooner or later.
39. This is only a matter of time and, above all, a question of common sense of those group members who commit fallible actions and drive you into misery and distress, which is absolutely incomprehensible to all of us after the test results and the well-concerned efforts of last time.
40. We simply don't understand it because no logic is found in all of the events.
41. Somehow, it appears to us as if one or another group member could simply drift bluntly at times, without any sense, whereby extrovert vibrations take power over him, which he then expresses in a highly negative form within himself and allows to become effective.
42. It is, however, incomprehensible to us that no defense is taken against it.
Billy:
This doesn't concern me any more. Can I go now?
Semjase:
43. Wouldn't you, at least, like to have another look at my new ship?
你不想看看我的新飛船嗎?
44. Here beneath it, it is rather cold, and also the wind is very strong.
它在下面,外面非常冷,風也很大。
Billy:
No interest.
沒有興趣。
Semjase:
45. Your interest has always been great, and now this.
往往這方面你的興趣是很強的。
46. It is very unfortunate – everything that has brought you into this situation.
這很不幸 -- 所有的事情讓你處於這個境況。
Billy:
Can I go now?
我能走了嗎?
Semjase:
47. Are you mad at me?
你生氣了嗎?
Billy:
Why?
為什麼?
Semjase:
48. You are very taciturn and, besides, …
你今天很沉默,另外 …
Billy:
I am not mad at you. I have no reason for that.
我毫無理由對你生氣。
Semjase:
49. I understand.
我懂。
50. It looks very bad in you, and you just wanted to inform me of your decision.
你只是來告訴我你的決定。
51. But now, an awful pain is in you, which is why you want to leave.
但是現在,你身體非常痛苦,這是你為什麼想走的原因。
52. If you want, then just go.
如果你想走就走吧。
53. But I'm sure that we will see each other again by a call on your part, even if it will only be for the two of us, after which we will maybe take up the contacts again in the usual fashion.
但是我們肯定還會繼續接觸的。
Billy:
Then you know more than me.
那麼妳比我清楚。
Semjase:
54. Let it be, because your pain is great, and you would like to be alone.
順其自然吧,你現在很痛苦,你想一個人呆著。
55. Farewell, my friend, and always keep my words in mind, that I will wait.
再見,記住我的話,我在等待。
56. Come… this with love.
來 …
57. It will remind you of me when you can think more clearly again and then call me.
這可以提醒你仔細思考然後 call 我。
Billy:
You are dear - - and yet, I can't do this any more. But maybe you are right - I don't know. Farewell, you are really very dear. Farewell.
我不能再這麼做,但是或許你是對的 —— 我不知道,再見,你真親切。
Semjase:
58. I will use all of my strength for you because a final farewell has not yet come.
最後的道別還沒有來。
59. Until we meet again.
再會。
60. – Until we meet again, my dearest friend.
—— 我們下次見,我最親愛的朋友。
61. It is, despite everything, my hope that … ah …
無論任何事,我希望 … 啊 …
Billy:
Bye, you are very dear to me - - damn …
再見,妳對我真好 —— 該死 …
(本篇接觸報告結束)
英文插入自
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_140
留言列表