Contact Report 007 第007次接觸報告
Semjase explains that individuals from the Plejaren Federation were in contact (see 'impulse-telepathy') with an Earth priest from the Greek Orthodox Catholic Church in 1956, who they helped along with his learning of the old Aramaic language. With their help he relinquished his religious faith and devoted himself to the task of translating Billy's archaeological discovery. He began getting talkative about the translations, and with what the Plejaren Federation had taught him, with religious folks. Eventually leading to him being hunted by them, he went on the run. Later he was attacked and unfortunately three-quarters/¾ worth of the original archaeological discovery was destroyed.
Semjase解釋說，Plejaren聯邦曾於1956年與地球上「希臘東正教天主教會」（Greek Orthodox Catholic Church）中的一名牧師（就是M. Rashid；上圖中間那位）有所接觸（見《脈衝式心靈感應》），他們協助他學習了古老的阿拉米語（Aramaic language）。在他們的幫助下，牧師放棄了他原來的宗教信仰，致力於Billy考古發現資料的翻譯任務。在Plejaren聯邦對他進行了相關的教導下，他開始與宗教界人士談到翻譯的事。但最終導致他被他們追捕，而他則繼續逃亡。後來他遭到襲擊，不幸的是，有四分之三的最初考古發現資料被毀損掉了。
They later talk about the fraud of parapsychology, mental powers and spiritual healers. Semjase also says a small amount about how they've been positioning him. Other subjects include 'Adam', EVP and 'Spirit Music' also mentioned.
他們後來談到有關「超心靈學」（parapsychology）、心智力量和一些靈性療癒者（spiritual healers）的欺詐行為。Semjase還說了一點關於他們是如何選定他的。其他還談到包括「亞當」（Adam）、「電子聲音現象」（EVP；Electronic Voice Phenomenon）和“靈魂音樂”（Spirit Music）等話題。
This is the entire contact.
You called me yourself today. Evidently, you have to tell me something important, Semjase?
1. So it is, but you must remain silent over this: …
Good, Semjase, I will do as you wish – and I will remain silent over that.
好，Semjase，我會照妳的話做 —— 保持沉默。
2. So now, I want to tell you something that will surely please you:
3. Soon, I will receive a new beamship, which you can then also photograph at close range, in order to get rather good photos.
4. Unfortunately, the automatic beams are still installed in my current ship, which would destroy your films up to about 100 meters away, that is, exactly 90 meters away.
5. The radiation isn’t harmful to living organisms, but as I said, it would destroy your films.
Excellent, I’m looking forward to it already. May I then also capture the interior, etc. on film and take the flight with you, which you have promised me?
6. You may take the flight when the time has come for it, but I may not allow you to take even a single shot inside of the beamship.
7. Maybe at a later time, which I don’t have to decide, however.
8. At a later time, you may then, perhaps, also take a picture of me.
9. But for the time being, this is not yet under discussion, and maybe it also can’t be, because very specific reasons don’t allow this yet or not at all.
Alright, Semjase, I don’t want to urge you. It is enough for me when you say that it is like that. You also don’t need to tell me the reasons, for they must surely be important, and thus, you also may not mention them, perhaps?
10. They are important, that’s right.
11. But you are mistaken in that I may not mention them to you.
12. It’s just that you may not pass them on, so you would have to keep them for yourself.
I already understand, and thus, you also shouldn’t tell me the reasons.
13. You are very sensitive.
14. But now, I would like to ask you not to forget my task.
Certainly not; also, how could I? – But do you already want to go again?
15. No, I only asked you again because it is very important.
16. I actually have time today, and indeed, a little more than usual.
That pleases me, for thus, we can chat once in peace.
17. I am also pleased about it because it is very soothing for me to talk with a person like you.
18. You have a way about you that is very pleasant to me, in a very peculiar way.
19. And also your often extreme trains of thoughts and your philosophy attract me.
Do you now just have to make me a marriage proposal, Semjase?
Semjase: (laughing loudly) (大笑)
20. Exactly; we would make a nice couple.
One just has to have ideas... ideas, Semjase!
21. You certainly aren’t lacking in those, and also not in your peculiar sense of humor.
But unfortunately, my humor is often perceived as a serious matter.
22. You are just way ahead of your time and think in other dimensions.
I’ve already considered that myself, but whether that is actually so, I don’t know how to judge that.
23. Don’t be so modest, for you know it exactly.
Alright, but don’t we want to talk about something else?
24. That is typical for you, but you’re right; let’s talk about something else.
25. First, I would like to answer your question which you asked me last time: M. Rashid was one of our contact people since 1956.
26. As you do know, he was a priest of the Greek Orthodox Catholic Church.
27. We engaged him to take several things in hand, which he also promised to us that he would do.
28. Thus, we thought that he would be the right man to solve a very difficult task.
29. Consequently, we showed him the spot where he could have found the "Talmud Jmmanuel," but which you then found - that original script that Judas Ischkerioth had written during the lifetime of Jmmanuel (Alias Jesus Christ).
30. Through our help, he learned the Old Aramaic language and was thus able to translate the scripts.
31. He did this very correctly and made a German language translation that is, indeed, well known to you.
32. Through the reading of the original scripts, M. Rashid succumbed to pangs of conscience and suddenly no longer knew what he should acknowledge as truth.
33. Outwardly, he announced the feigned conviction that he would be faithful to the Talmud, but in reality, religion was too deeply rooted in him, and he suffered from pangs of conscience.
34. This, then, was also the reason why he officially withdrew from his religious faith and devoted himself only to the task of translating the aforementioned script, which he did very correctly, in spite of everything.
35. But as I said, he was not convinced and never knew what he should do.
36. To this end, he lived in constant fear that his scripts, which he found, could be discovered and could become known, so as a precaution, we had to bring him into connection with someone who knew no fear and who ensured us, by his character and his knowledge, that he could secure the scripts, so, therefore, you.
37. But unfortunately, M. Rashid became ever more entangled in his fear, and he began divulging things which could become dangerous for him and the Talmud.
38. He took it so far that by the middle of 1974, he had no choice but to flee from Jerusalem and to retreat into Lebanon, where he lived in a refugee camp under a false name - together with his family.
39. But he also had to flee again from there and left the country.
40. His fear, however, was to blame for the fact that he enclosed all the scripts in a wooden wall, where they were completely destroyed by a fire only a few hours later, when the Israeli military invaded.
41. Therefore, it was his fault that everything was destroyed.
42. But actually, it is also our fault because we trusted him far too much and expected too much of him, through which the most valuable evidence could be destroyed, which could have one day revealed the untruthfulness of the Christian sect and all other sects and religions associated with it.
43. But there still exists a good quarter of the script in the German version, and it will also be sufficient to bring the truth to light and to free the human being from a deadly delusion.
So that is so.
What is M. Rashid doing now?
45. We broke off all contacts with him when he fled with his family from Lebanon and left the script for destruction.
46. We only know that he was most recently in Iraq.
47. From then on, we were no longer interested in him.
48. He and his family have lost themselves somewhere in the world, just as he also lost his real name.
What should he be called now; is his name not M. Rashid, then?
49. No, because only his cousin is called that.
50. I didn’t mention his real name officially because he might use it again, just as he also bore it as a priest.
51. We are not hostile-minded toward him, in spite of everything, and wouldn’t want to cause him any trouble; that’s why I wouldn’t like to mention his name openly.
Alright, Semjase, I also don’t want to know him.
52. You aren’t curious at all? Nevertheless, you know the real name.
Otherwise, here and there I am, but when I don’t want to be, then I’m just not. With your allusion, however, did you mean the first name or given name that begins with an “I” ?
53. You are sincere.
54. Yes, that name is meant.
Thank you, but were you also sincere when, during our last conversation, you kindly positioned me under the 4th main stage and the 5th substage? I find that somewhat pompous and fantastic for me. If I let that be published, then one will insult me as a megalomaniac and a liar.
55. Do you think, then, that I lie, as you call this?
Not directly, Semjase, because I would rather like to say that you might be kindly swindling me.
56. I have no need for such things.
57. I don't lie to you, and I don't swindle you.
58. Such is really far from me.
59. Should your fellow men insult you as a liar or as megalomaniacal, this will never hurt you.
60. The main thing is that you are very much ahead of your time and all people around you and actually have to be classified into the aforementioned stages.
61. This alone is important because it is your advantage.
62. You know very well that you appear to yourself as a stranger in this time and in this world.
63. In this, you have the best proof that your classification is correct and that this is no evil or friendly joke.
64. Your spirit and your knowledge as well as your consciousness are very far developed in reference to the spiritual teaching and spiritual interests and don’t find their equals on the Earth; only, this is an unsolved mystery to us.
Should I now laugh, cry, curse, or be grateful?
65. None of everything; you just have to accept the fact, nothing else.
I give up; otherwise, I’ll go insane.
66. A life form with your spiritual and consciousness-related state can no longer become insane so easily, if vicious, external force isn’t used.
Then just not – I give up, really.
67. That you won’t, because you yourself know very well that it is actually in such a way as I say.
Man oh man, of course I know that, but why must we always just talk about such things that I know. I know this now, and that should be enough.
68. Don’t get excited; I know how bad you often feel because you can’t talk to anyone about it.
69. Thus, you are also lonely in this world.
70. But you can talk with me about everything because I understand the sense of your words and thoughts.
71. Accustom yourself to this; then, you will no longer excite yourself.
Thanks, I will try, even though it will be damn difficult.
72. I think that I will now go again, for I wouldn’t want to burden you.
That’s nonsense, because for the first time in my life, I feel really good. It also seems to me as though we’ve already known each other for thousands of years. I am really very happy.
73. Then it’s fine.
74. Shall we talk, then, about something else, or shall I tell you the history of mankind?
That can still wait, because through our word-fencing, I’ve bumped into entirely different thoughts.
75. As you wish, I make no rules for you.
If others had just a small part of your understanding, then life wouldn’t be difficult so often. But let’s leave this now because I really have a question: I deal a lot with parapsychological problems and often bump into things that are great mysteries to me. But on the other hand, some people are known to me by name and reputation, who bear some of the doctors’ titles and even professors’ titles of parapsychological degrees. In long-winded speeches, they often try to make any parapsychological phenomena plausible to the laymen, whereas I often designate these explanations as acute spinning and even as idiocy because they cannot claim any understanding from me. What should I do about this, as this is often heavily felt by others?
76. You shouldn’t do anything against it, for in most cases, your view is correct, for you also have to perceive idiocy as such.
77. Unfortunately, it is common with you that so-called scholars sit on some doctors’ chairs and professors’ chairs, who, in truth, are not scholars.
78. A doctor or a professor of parapsychology, as you call this field, should also actually be a parapsychologist.
79. This means that such a scholar would have to have paranormal abilities; otherwise, he can’t be called a parapsychologist and will also never be capable of bringing any basic insights into this area.
How does it stand with the so-called spiritual healers?
80. Countless of them are plain frauds and charlatans, who only rely on the firm erroneous belief of their patients and supporters, through which these heal themselves unconsciously and in a faith-related manner.
81. However, there are also many who are actually capable of using their consciousness forces for the well-being of their fellow men.
May I also learn names?
82. Sure, but you should keep them to yourself, for at least in this respect, we don’t want to harm deceivers and failures, in order to avoid further evil.
83. But primarily, the greatest frauds bear the greatest and most respected names, while the real experts are usually as good as unknown.
Thanks, that’s sufficient. Names also aren’t so important. But what would still interest me is this: have you ever heard of U. G., or is he somehow familiar to you?
84. We follow a lot of events on Earth, so we have also become aware of him.
85. He possesses certain mental powers, but which he himself isn’t able to control.
86. Any venture of his forces certain consciousness-related forces out of his fellow human beings.
87. This means that he activates the consciousness-forces of many people unconsciously, for he is unable to control this, and these people then, also unconsciously, provide him assistance in his venture.
88. His own consciousness-related abilities wouldn’t be sufficient for a venture.
That’s about what I supposed.
89. Don’t be so modest because I know that you’ve directly encountered the core of it.
90. You always present yourself as more unknowing than you are in truth; why?
So without his dear fellow human beings, he would be a zero and couldn’t use his minimally developed abilities? Concerning your question, however, I wouldn’t like to answer it.
91. Sure, that’s it. –
92. So then, if you don’t want to respond to my question, then so be it.
I’ve suspected this – I mean with regard to U. G.
93. You’ve known this.
Okay, I’ve known this, and I also believe to know that U. G. is a fraud in this matter, since he claims that he has been in a UFO. In my opinion, he heard about UFOs for the first time in America.
94. Even here, you have inferred very accurately, for he has never even come into the vicinity of a beamship or ever entered one.
95. But he already heard of UFOs in Israel and not just in America, as you suppose.
96. A lot of people already know that he is a beamship fraud, however, and thus, his name is in the mouths of many.
97. Therefore, we may still calmly call him here:
98. U. G.
Isn't that unfair?
99. No, because he and his manager are willing to publish fraudulent contact reports, which can be seen here to be untrue through his name designation.
100. It is, in fact, already enough that certain frauds like George Adamski and K. Michalek, etc. have driven many people into delusion and misery.
As you wish. – But now, I’ve brought along a whole list of questions – questions that were presented to me and for which I should ask you for an answer.
101. Are these questions from your circle of friends?
Yes – but these are also questions that often occupy myself.
102. Very well, then ask.
The most-mentioned question is whether I may also bring friends of mine, etc. to our meetings?
103. That can’t happen, unfortunately.
104. The reasons for this are well-known to you.
105. If I would allow that, then we could officially turn ourselves to the whole of humanity.
106. But the fact that we have not yet done this and never will, I have already talked about this in detail.
107. I only gave you an answer to your question.
The apology isn’t for me but for all of those, for whom I have directed the question to you.
108. Of course, I should have known that.
My next question deals with the earthly human races. We have here yellow, red, white, brown, and black people; how does it work with them? Why are there these differing colors?
109. This actually belongs in the history of Earth humanity, which I still wanted to pass on to you.
110. But I want to answer the question for you now, and I can spare myself these remarks later.
111. On Earth, there aren’t just the five color races specified by you; it’s just that the others are completely unknown to you.
112. In part, they live in places where no human being has been able to find them yet, partly…
Do you mean that they live, perhaps, underground, such as the assertion is that this is the case in Mexico, or that they live under domes in inaccessible mountains or inside of hills, about which also incredible things are told?
113. Sure, and here and there, these races also go into the world of the Sun and mingle with the surface inhabitants.
114. Particularly in countries with many races, they aren’t noticeable and can move around unencumbered, especially if they veil their faces in a nationally traditional way.
115. It is even more difficult when their complexion is very striking, so for example bluish, who …
… live in the Indian area, yes?
116. You know this?
I have eyes in my head.
117. Of course – but you’ve outrun me once again.
118. But further, I wanted to say that some differently colored races already became extinct again a long time ago.
119. But they are all equally the product of the celestial sons, i.e. they were begotten of them, just like the still existing Earth races.
120. The celestial sons or star travelers, as we will call our ancestors, were native to various planets of stars, in another space-time configuration or far away from the SOL system, where the planets were fundamentally different climatically; consequently, they also produced other races that were able to adapt themselves to the climate from the very beginning.
121. Those who were climatically conditioned also developed suitable skin colors, of whom there are countless ones in the Universe.
122. The heights of their bodies were also different because, depending on the gravity of the respective planet, they ranged from only 50 centimeters tall up to several meters.
123. There were and even are beings that you call giants, colossi, or titans, and such beings also once animated the Earth.
124. They also witnessed descendants here, but they were gradually wiped out because they were usually very malicious and exercised tyranny.
125. The different color races of today are, thus, descendants of our variously colored ancestors, who came from different planets of foreign stars.
Then the current people of the Earth actually weren’t solely created on Earth, and they also aren’t descended from apes?
126. Do you believe, then, in this Ape–Human Theory?
I’m not stupid. My intellect tells me something different from the crazy brain of Darwin, who set this shower story in the world and fraudulently substantiated it with distorted ape bones, which has been concealed and kept secret by the responsible persons up to this day.
127. I didn’t regard you as stupid…
I didn’t mean that in such a way; it’s just a figure of speech to explain what I feel.
128. Oh, I see.
129. Well, you’re right with your view that the people of the Earth are not descendants of the apes.
130. They were partially begotten by our ancestors, who also mixed themselves with Earth beings, who were simply called “Evas” at that time.
131. A designation that means nothing other than…
… the bearing one or bearer.
132. Sure, but once again, you beat me to it.
133. How do you know that?
I also have my head for thinking and for combining, but on the other hand, I also know the Talmud Jmmanuel – somewhat more than just that which still exists in the German language.
我也有我的頭腦可以思考並結合起來，但是另一方面，我同時知道《以馬內利的教誨》 —— 比現在仍然存在的德語版本 —— 稍微知道得多一點。
134. Of course.
135. But the Earth beings at that time were of the most diverse forms and kinds.
136. In part, they were completely wild creatures of human-like forms, which had been partly exposed to earlier millennia on Earth by our ancestors, i.e. their descendants.
137. These descendants of the outcasts were abused by foreign space travelers, and these also mated, through genetic manipulation, with different animal species and witnessed genetically new life forms.
138. One of these, by the way, is the ape being that is still known today, which represents a human-animal mutation, namely the Pan paniscus (Bonobo = dwarf chimpanzee).
139. Thus, the ape being is descended from the human being – not vice versa.
因此，猿猴生物是從人類而來的後裔 —— 而不是祖先。
140. Other ape beings resulted from natural evolution in the hominid line.
141. Your researchers and scientists have already found many intermediate mutations between human beings and ape beings, but usually only as skeletons or partial skeletons.
142. These intermediate mutations – part human being, part ape being – are known to the people under names such as Africanus, Peking man, and Neanderthal, etc.
143. Four different kinds of these have survived over all past millennia, and their descendants still live today, but to be sure, no longer in large hordes but rather only in isolated or very small groups.
144. They are so wild and shy that they will hardly ever see humans.
145. Humans have given them special names:
146. Yeti, etc.
147. The Evas, along with Earth-created hominid creatures, were nothing more than very wild descendants of those who were outcast thousands of years ago, from whom, at that time, any aid was withdrawn.
148. They were like wild animals that lived in large hordes.
149. When our ancestors finally established themselves on Earth, they broke a strict law and used force on these beings.
150. That is, that in spite of their wildness, they somehow cast the beautiful female beings under their spell and mated with them.
151. This led to the first higher developed ancestors of today's human beings.
152. In the old ancestral language, they were called “Adam,” meaning Earth human being.
153. At first, this designation remained as a name, and this is still used by you today.
154. Because our ancestors were mixed races of various colors and sizes, however, they naturally also witnessed, completely according to their characteristics, different colors and races of different sizes.
155. The smallest ones were 50 cm high, while the largest and most vicious ones reached to twelve meters.
156. Their appearance was also different, and many kinds of them were only remotely reminiscent to human forms.
157. One let them die out or killed them when they became too vicious.
158. They often hid themselves in far remote areas and survived for thousands of years, since their average age was about 1,500 years.
159. But gradually, they also became victims of the time or of the people.
160. The last of the vicious ones, whose life was ended by force, died a little more than 230,000 years ago.
161. Today, to our knowledge, only seven such beings of the old human life forms live on the Earth, where they remain so well hidden that they will never be found with certainty and will one day die a peaceful death, and indeed, without descendants, for they have become too old and passive for propagation.
162. More often than these giants, Titans, and Cyclopes, as you call them, were the simple tall men.
163. They often served great and power-hungry rulers.
164. They were called “Goliaths” and were especially used for purposes of war.
Thanks, that was very detailed, Semjase. But now, I still have a question about the future. Can you tell me some things about the future, which lay ahead for the people and the Earth?
165. Now you really bring me into a quandary.
166. For many things, it is good for one to know them in advance, but for many other things, it is advisable not to know them, if one doesn’t know exactly that he can confront the knowledge properly.
167. I can very well entrust you with what the future brings for you, but for other people, that is, without a doubt, a dangerous imposition.
I wouldn’t like to know every detail, just a few things from a general point of view.
168. Nevertheless, I must think about this first and also consult the others.
Of course, Semjase, I don’t want to tempt you into something that wouldn’t be right for you.
169. That wouldn’t be so easy, but still, I thank you.
170. We have found just the right person in you, and I am very happy about that.
171. You belong to a group of people who deal with border sciences and spiritual sciences.
172. I have often striven around the interests of this group and have found that it is the only one in this form.
173. You work on a very realistic basis and unconventionally.
174. I have assessed that other groups of the same kind deal, unfortunately, with things that have fallen to the unreal.
175. They often carry out experiments that they themselves can’t even understand and for which they usually search for false explanations.
176. But this isn’t further surprising because in these groups, there are virtually only people who have succumbed to a delusional faith and to the erroneous teachings of the religions.
177. I congratulate your group, which approaches every subject so unconventionally and realistically, not in a mystical form, as others do.
178. You are on the right track – and keep it in such a way.
你們在正確的軌道上 —— 要繼續以這一種方式保持下去。
Thanks, Semjase. May I still ask you another question, or was that your farewell speech for today?
179. You amuse me with your peculiar sense of humor.
180. Just ask further, because I still have some time.
You’ve mentioned our group just now; exactly from there comes my next question, just as it did before: how does it behave with the “spirit world” and with the so-called tape recorder voices; can you give me exhaustive information about this?
181. Not in such a way as you would like; nevertheless, I can tell you a few things that you can retransmit.
182. There are, unfortunately, very many things that a human being may first experience once he has become spiritually thinking and has developed his spiritual knowledge and spiritual wisdom in the necessary form.
183. Therefore, I have to conceal many things – unfortunately, also from you.
所以，我不得不隱瞞很多東西 —— 包含你所提的部分。
184. A“spirit world”, as you call this, does not exist.
185. There are only the fine-material worlds in this regard.
186. These are worlds that lie in other dimensions and accommodate disembodied spirit forms.
187. When a spirit leaves a material body, it can’t just settle down anywhere; it must inhabit a body again, or it goes into a fine-material world – a world of spirit forms, of which there are countless ones.
188. There, the spirit lives as its own form for so long, until it returns again into a newly created host body.
Aha, that is to say that a person won’t always have the same material body and the same personality, if I understand correctly, for you just said a newly created body.
190. That is, each spirit form normally has a dwelling (body) that is specifically tailored to it, in which it lives out its life in a material form.
191. Over an entire main period, it can be tracked that the facial features of the host body aren’t always alike and, thus, that they change very noticeably.
192. This applies until a high spiritual state is reached.
193. Not with very low but rather with very high spiritual states do the faces of all host bodies of the various spirit beings begin to resemble each other.
194. Once a host body has died, the spirit escapes from it and normally enters a fine-material world.
195. Even there, it has to live through certain periods again, before it can take up a host body once more.
196. But if a host body is destroyed prematurely, by force and by any circumstances, before it becomes animated by the spirit on the 21st day, then it may happen that the spirit in question doesn’t seek another host body as soon as possible and doesn’t inhabit this but that it continues to linger in the realm of the other world.
197. Thus, it won’t penetrate into bodies that are already occupied.
198. Therefore, this won’t have as a consequence that two spirits live in a single host body and cause serious confusion.
199. Herein, there are, therefore, no possibilities.
200. This, then, is the normal process, by which the spirit goes back into the fine-material world and, in turn, spends a further period of learning there.
That approximately coincides with my conceptions, though not very precisely. But how about this: can we enter into any connections with a spirit being’s overall consciousness block in a fine-material world?
大概與我的想法一致，雖然並不是很準確。這個是怎麼樣的：我們可以與任何一個在細質世界內靈魂的“總體意識區塊”（overall consciousness block）連接？
201. Sure, but that isn’t recommended.
202. The overall consciousness blocks, which enter into fine-material worlds like the spirit forms themselves, are no further along in their knowledge than they were in their material lives.
203. Thus, they still own falsehood and lies and deliberate deception.
204. Therefore, those who are materially alive shouldn’t want to get in touch with them because they could be lied to in large measures.
205. It would be better for those who are living to increase their knowledge through their own consciousness work than to want to acquire it in this way because they would often only be misguided.
206. Of course, there are also overall consciousness blocks that could respond in a sincere attitude.
207. However, those are few, and they live in higher spheres because they are further developed in consciousness.
208. On the whole, however, there are few people who can enter into connection, as you say, with the deceased.
209. Although you have large spiritualistic circles on Earth, these are often nothing more than deception.
210. Many mediums are just very good actors and indulge in the desires of their theatrical drives.
211. A fact that, unfortunately, can only be proven by Earth people with great difficulty.
212. But on the other hand, there are also those mediums who imagine tremendous things and then imitate these in trance states in all perfection, by what means deception takes place again.
213. Moreover, their imagination often goes so far that they can name actual things of other people from the past or the future and even imitate their voices in all perfection.
214. But also not to be forgotten are those mediums who are exploited by any beings of other dimensions maliciously or just for fun.
215. There are actually only very few real mediums, and mostly, they are almost unheard of.
216. But the fact that they are real mediums, they are silent over this and make no fuss about it.
So then, I haven't been mistaken. – But now, what about the tape recorder voices?
217. Here, many points play together.
218. Most cases of tape recorder voices are to be attributed quite clearly to the radio that is well-known to you, whereby often so-called radio amateurs play their jokes.
219. But on the other hand, many of these contacts occur by means of communication of space travelers.
220. However, the thoughts of people also play an important role and often push themselves out as audible voices – and indeed, not just on tape recorders but freely audibly.
221. Often, such a person who directs a question to a tape recorder unconsciously imitates a voice, which is somehow congenial to him, in his thoughts and directly transfers the answer, which he wants to have or hear, to the tape recorder.
But how is that possible?
222. If I had to explain that to you, then it would be extremely complicated and lengthy.
223. I can tell you, however, that every receiver is also a transmitter and can catch the highest thought-vibrations and transmit them into a receiver.
So then, tape recorder voices wouldn’t be phenomena of another dimension or spirit world?
224. That isn’t entirely correct because just as there are genuine mediums who are able to enter into connection with other dimensions, there are also genuine tape recorder voices that really come from overall consciousness blocks of different fine-material worlds.
225. However, there are just as few of these as genuine mediums.
226. Also in this area, unfortunately, a lot of deception and charlatanism are pursued, which is to be attributed to the renowned obsession, etc. of human beings.
227. The electronic voice phenomena known on Earth are usually based on calling up the memory bank (Akashic Records) and are worthless and meaningless, while the genuine recordings are kept secret.
Thanks, Semjase. You’ve really helped me a great deal.
228. For today, it must also be enough, for duty calls me again.
229. I’m sorry to tell you, however, that I can’t come for the next 24 days because I must undertake a long journey to … (don’t mention the place, please) because a certain task is incumbent upon me, which one has laid on me.
Too bad, Semjase. But then, may I still ask you one or two questions, since I won’t see you for so long?
231. Just ask; there’s still enough time for that.
Thanks. – So far, you’ve never told me where you actually always stay, when you’re not carrying on conversations with me. May you give me information about this?
232. In part, I can enlighten you about that; that is, I may tell you everything, but you may not disclose everything.
233. We have our bases on Earth, as well as on many other planets, where we stay continually.
234. We also have such a base in this country, Switzerland.
235. It is located high up in the mountains in ___.
它就處於 ___ 山的高處。
236. There, I have my main whereabouts, when I’m on the Earth.
237. In addition, we still have some other major stations that are distributed all over the world.
238. However, they are all built so securely that it would be impossible to find them when one doesn't know them exactly.
239. Moreover, I also travel a lot and have to fulfill my duties on various worlds.
240. I also often go on visits to the homeland, as you tend to say, and thus, I also often stay in the Pleiades, as we tentatively call it.
Can we talk about it later in more detail?
241. Of course; only, a lot will be intended for your ears only.
Nevertheless, I am curious. – To be sure, the time will become somewhat long for me.
242. I’ll remain with you in thought-connection.
That’s at least a comfort, but can you still explain to me what the so-called “spirit music” is all about?
243. Spirit music?
244. What’s that?
It’s always maintained that certain people would receive musical pieces transmitted from the beyond.
245. Oh, I see.
246. You call that “spirit music?”
So certain people call it. But what’s this about?
247. It concerns an evil deception, self-deception, or self-suggestive delusion and the like.
248. Spirit beings don’t transmit any music to the living.
Good – and what’s up with the so-called display of power, magic?
249. You are very well oriented over that, and you know full well that such doesn’t exist in the form that is generally accepted and defended.
250. Magic is based on consciousness-related plus and minus forces…
So good and evil or, in other words, positive and negative?
251. I already said that you are very well oriented over and knowing of it.
Nevertheless, I would like to talk with you about it.
252. Sure, but we must postpone that to a later date, because now, I really have to go.
Of course, Semjase. – I don’t want to bring you into a quandary.