Contact Report 150 Part 1-1(1981/10/10)
接觸日期： 1981 年 10 月 10 日，星期六，凌晨 3 時 15 分
其中由於第一部分篇幅甚長，為便於閱讀這裡再分為 6 小段，本段為第 1 小段，談論的要點包含：
■ FUFG 組織中心的值班問題；
■ Plejaren 正在頃全力處理一樁外星好戰人類族群所引發的狀況；
■ 在地球上空出現的迴力棒形外星飛船， Plejaren 已觀察了 11 年但仍 無法與之取得聯繫的情況，所幸這些具有高科技的天外來客並無惡意。
The Plejaren forces have withdrawn from Earth to deal with a war-like race whose star systems are dying - which requires all of the Plejaren's available forces including the Lyrians and Vegans, Quetzal continues the prophecies and predictions from where Semjase left off at Contact Report 136, talks about overpopulation, Jupiter's moons, Menachem Begin, horror that occurs in Iran, and a "Free Peace Combat Community".
Plejaren 的勢力已經從地球上撤離 ，因為要對付一個好戰的種族，這個種族的星系正在滅亡 —— 需要 Plejaren 所有可用到的力量，包括天琴星人和織女星人， Quetzal 繼續 Semjase 在第 136 次接觸報告裡中斷的預言和預測，講述有關人口過剩、木星的衛星、梅納赫姆 ･ 貝京（譯者註：曾任以色列總理，也是 1978 年諾貝爾和平獎得主。）、發生在伊朗的恐怖事件，以及一個「為自由和平而戰的團體」。
This is part 1 of the entire contact. This part is an unofficial and unauthorised translation and may contain errors.
Man, you’re really lucky that I had been resting on the sofa. What would you have done if I had been resting in bed?
1. Then I would have called you.
You're really good.
2. I must speak the same words to you, but as a reproach.
I don't understand? What have I done that is crooked?
3. You people ignore the ordinal rules once again.
Not that I know of, my son.
4. What reasons exist then for the fact that Thomas doesn't handle his night watch as the ordinal rules prescribe?
But Quetzal, the ordinal rules actually state that group members who don't reside in the center only have to perform a night watch if they remain in the center for a night.
但是 Quetzal ，依序守夜的規則事實上指的是那些非住在中心的小組成員，如果他們留在中心一晚，才需要執行守夜。
5. That is correct, so why is this then being transgressed?
Now, I really don't understand, because Thomas did go home at around 12:00 AM, as was explicitly clarified according to the instructions that were given on last Saturday at the group meeting.
6. You shouldn't speak an untruth, or are you actually not aware that Thomas is staying with K.?
你不該說非事實的話，或者你真的不知道湯馬斯和 K. 在一起？
I don't understand that, because only about twenty minutes ago, I took another short tour around the house and didn't see a light in her room.
7. So that’s why you thought that Thomas was no longer present.
8. I understand.
9. But this isn't the case, and this isn't good because the whole thing, even in and of itself, is not right and there are unreal feelings behind this.
But that’s not our matter (not something we should be concerned about).
10. You're right, we must not do that, but I would like to address the fact that through this unreality, a neglect of duty appears that should not be allowed to appear.
11. After Saturday’s explanation of these things, it would have been Thomas’ duty to report to the night watch.
12. And as I have determined this isn't the first time for him that such a neglect of a duty has appeared.
13. Especially with regard to cooperation, my results showed that he is a shirker, if I want to clarify using your earthly vocabulary.
14. This must be made clear to Thomas by the responsible ones on the board of directors still today, whereby you should make sure yourself that in the early morning hours, Thomas is pulled here to work as the ordinal rules prescribe.
I am very sorry, this is embarrassing for me, but I knew nothing about this. And I suppose that also M. and E. have no idea of the fact that Thomas is with K.
我很抱歉，這對我來說很尷尬，但是我對此一點也不知道。而且我猜想， M. 和 E. 也不知道湯馬斯與 K. 在一起這件事。
15. That should hence correspond to the truth, but I must ask you to pass along a further duty to M. and E., which is that they make certain that Thomas performs his proper night watches if he has not left the center at around midnight, whereby no leeway of time is to be left open.
因此，這應該符合事實，但我必須請你傳遞一個進一步的責任給 M. 和 E. ，那就是他們要肯定湯馬斯執行他適當的守夜，如果他在午夜左右還沒有離開中心的話，由此不能有任何中門大開的時候。
16. Midnight should and must be kept punctual.
17. Moreover, the ordinal rules stipulate that all group members residing abroad have to complete an entire night watch, always then, when they stay in the center at night.
18. This means that if a group member resides elsewhere, but nevertheless, for each night or several nights stays at the center, that he/she then has to take over a full night watch every single night that the group member remains in the center.
這意味著，如果一個居住在別處的小組成員，但是儘管如此，每個晚上或幾個晚上留在中心，那麼那些仍然留在中心的他 / 她每個晚上都要接管一次完整的守夜。
But this is simply impossible because on the following day, the people either have to go abroad again or else have to work in the center.
19. That is correct, yet, whoever of the group members can find the time to spend each night or several nights per week in the center, in spite of the daily work and the entire studies, which are in no way easy, then he or she can also perform the night watch.
20. In other words, this also means that the, over the years, very arduously developed order is not to be broken again, and thereby, the extremely illogical and emotionally-decided unreal aberrations, etc. will be prevented, or will at least arrive in forms that slowly create sound clarity.
Okay, okay, I can't go up against your logic because it couldn't be any sharper. But with that what you have said, it should now indeed be sufficient.
21. Unfortunately, not yet, because concerning Thomas, I still have to address the ordinal rule which states that 30 minutes after an appearance in the center, work must be taken up.
不幸的是，還沒有，因為關於湯馬斯，我仍然要探討那順序規則，其中指出出現在中心 30 分鐘後，工作必須予以採納。
22. This also always applies in the evening if the other group members are also still working, since Thomas has to lend them a hand as a group member.
This should really be understandable because this point is also clearly stated in the ordinal rules and the house rules.
23. For Thomas, it must be specifically explained once more.
24. On the other hand, through this it must also be made clear to him that all the rules and regulations are valid for him as well, into which all group members are arranged, and through those alone, order could be created and can be maintained.
25. Absences from his side cannot receive any consideration at all and neither can exceptions or special rights.
26. The peril of such things would be much too great because immediate rebellion and renewed destructive moods would be the consequence.
I know; therefore, I will take the necessary action immediately in the morning.
27. That is good.
Presumably, but I would like to sleep a little bit before that.
28. But I will have to speak for two to three hours with you.
Then it should just be so.
29. After that I will then carry out a time shift, so that you can actually still put your pate to rest.
Very nobly expressed. But if that is so, then I would still have a few more questions.
Of course. First: can you give me information concerning to what extent the other two Plejaren groups in America and in Asia sustain contacts with Earth people?
當然。第一：你可以給我關於另外兩個 Plejaren 小組在美洲和亞洲與地球人保持什麼程度上接觸的資料嗎？
31. There are none since the last spring, and it will remain so until the middle of 1982.
自去年春天後沒有，而且會繼續這樣做直到 1982 年中。
Aha, then they all went away also?
32. That is correct.
And – when they were still here, how was it?
還有 —— 當他們還在這裡的時候，又是怎麼回事？
33. Their contacts with Earth people, without exception, took place in such ways that none of the contact persons had any knowledge of the fact that they stood in contact with our members.
34. Physical or visual-visionary contacts were strictly avoided and also none of this kind took place.
35. Not one of the contact persons had any knowledge or suspicion that they were under our contacts, neither in America nor in Asia.
36. Only here in Europe do we maintain physical contact with you and also those telepathic contacts, about which you are informed.
Aha, and now what about this: Why were all of the stations evacuated, and where have your people gone?
37. You have never asked about such things until now.
I know, for I am also not curious about these things. It would now be interesting for us to know why such displacements of persons are taking place with you, or does it deal here with a secret?
38. It does not deal with such.
39. I’m just puzzled by your question because hitherto you’ve kept yourself away from such questions.
40. Not only did we have to remove all of our available forces from the Earth, but also from many other worlds, including Erra.
我們不但必須從地球上撤離所有可用的力量，還包括許多其他的世界，包括 Erra 星。
41. We need all available forces because the population of an entire system, which includes 16 inhabited planets and three suns, has prepared itself to a space-traversal in a war-like manner because its system is sinking into a downfall.
我們需要所有可用的力量因為一整個星系的全體居民，那裡包含了 16 個有人居住的行星和三個太陽，已準備以一個征戰的方式進行一次太空穿越，因為它的星系正在陷入滅亡。
42. The targets of these still war-accustomed humans are the habitable planets of the most diverse constellations, whereby also the SOL system and, hence, the Earth is included.
43. These rather inhumane human life forms are willing to kill the inhabitants of their selected planets, in order for them to win their own habitat.
44. On the one hand, our forces are now preventing these life-forms from realizing their plans of breaking out into space, but on the other hand, our forces more systematically settle the populations of those various endangered planets onto uninhabited but well inhabitable areas, while another part of our forces search for new inhabitable and suitable planets, where the rest of these people can be situated and resettled.
Incredible, but can’t the Lyrians and the Vegans give you any assistance in this?
45. We also have many forces of theirs involved in this task; another part of them will take over the tasks on Earth at the end of this month, as I already explained to you earlier.
I know, you spoke of the fact that Menara’s father, her brother, and her sister will come here, together with 35 others.
我知道，你說到 Menara 的父親，她的兄弟和她的姐妹，以及其他 35 人會來這裡。
46. That is correct, but these 38 persons only represent the first wave, which will take over our own station and our tasks.
正確，但這 38 人僅代表第一批，他們將接管我們自己的基地和我們的工作。
47. Our and both of those other stations, America and Asia, will be fully occupied with our allies.
Therefore with the Vegans and the Lyrians – and, are they all of a different colour?
48. You would say that they are chocolate brown.
But that is a joyful surprise. But say, since we are already talking about people of different colors: did you in the meantime find out more about the origin of the Chinese and the Japanese?
49. Unfortunately no, and for now we have to suspend this research.
50. However, we are close to the goal, and we will inform you as soon as we have a definitive result.
I just wanted to know. Then still another question: check once in my office. There is a drawing by Lee Elders on that small brown table. He drew me a boomerang-like ship of unknown origin. Such ships supposedly have been sighted recently and, in the bygone months, repeatedly in America, whereby these should display a completely black colour and have enormous headlights in operation at night. Is that known to you, and if so, what explanations can you give me in relation to this?
我只是想知道。那麼又一個問題：在我的辦公室再檢查一次。有一張 Lee Elders 的繪畫在那棕色的小桌上。他給我畫了一架來歷不明的迴力棒狀飛船。此類船據稱最近已經被目擊，而且，在過去的幾個月，多次在美國，由此，這些應該顯示一種全黑的顏色並且在夜間有巨大的前燈在運作。對此你知道嗎，如果知道，關於這你可以給我什麼解釋？
51. I see here the paper that you mentioned on my view screen, and I can also explain a few things about this to you:
52. The drawing is incorrect because these aircraft are much less cuneiform than how the drawing represents them.
53. The wing-like sides of the bodies, therefore, are further apart.
54. The sizes of these devices vary between a few meters and several hundred meters.
55. The building material is of a extremely hard and resistant material, in contrast to our materials, which are of a soft form.
56. Moreover, these aircraft are, as you already mentioned, for the most part black, but they have other colors, which evidently were not observed, and which are usually also drowned out by the black.
57. Unfortunately, we can not clarify the origin of these aircraft, which we have observed and monitored for eleven years, because there is no possibility that we can form a connection with the passengers of these devices.
58. The aircraft are so designed that all of our attempts of communication have failed because our waves and vibrations and all other equivalent types have been absorbed by the outer hulls of the devices.
59. No radio waves and no other kinds of vibrations are capable of penetrating into these aircraft because the outer hulls of each device absorb everything in terms of power storage for the ships’ propulsion and everything else.
60. This means, among other things, that these aircraft are so designed that they absorb all waves of all frequencies and, therefore, all vibrations of all kinds for power storage, like also sunlight and all therewith occuring radiations, etc.
61. But the moon light and the weak light of the stars are also absorbed and stored as power, together with many other things, which are still unknown to the earthly scientists.
62. It is certain, however, that the life forms controlling these aircraft are humane and reveal no hostility at all, which is flawlessly evident by our eleven-year long observation and monitoring.
但是，這是肯定的，控制這些飛行器的生命形式是人道且沒有敵意的，這是透過我們 11 年的長期觀察和監測明顯觀察出來的。
That is so incredible, and you have until now found no means of getting in contact with these newts?
63. No, until now, we have found no means.
64. Perhaps we can still succeed in this, if…
You think that will happen, if they will still be on Earth for long enough and fly through our air space?
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_150 （ Part I ）