上一節 回目錄 ▲ 下一節

A Strange Disease

一種奇怪的疾病

Bashar, last April I experienced about three months of very strange events and symptoms.

巴夏,我從去年四月開始,曾經在三個月左右的時間中經歷了十分奇怪的事件和徵候。

Y ou experienced three months last April?

你在去年四月經歷了一共三個月嗎?

Yes, I did – all in one moment. I was absolutely fascinated with every moment, and every moment was almost like jumping off a cliff – and it was okay.

真的,我真的經過了 —— 全都是當下的經歷。我完全被每個片到所吸引住,而每個片刻幾乎都像跳下懸崖一般 —— 但也沒有問題。

Y es! Living in the now.

對了!活在當下。

I t was lovely.

那很可愛。

W as? Why was?

是嗎?為什麼?

W e l l , you'll see. A strange thing started happening. These very morbid, horrible thoughts started coming in… one by one. In other words, I could look at the news prior to that time, and it all looked good. Even the starving faces in Ethiopia were brilliant reminders to everyone to open their hearts and all that. Then it all started looking ugly, and it all started looking malevolent, as if this thing that I'd experienced was all a joke, and as if it was all an illusion. And I know it is; I know I've created all of this.

是,你會明白的。那時,有一件奇怪的事情開始出現。這些非常可怕的、令人毛骨悚然的思想開始湧來……一個接一個。換言之,我可以看著那個日期之前的新聞,而一切看來都很好。甚至那些在衣索比亞的饑餓臉孔也都變成了神采非凡的提示,要喚醒每一個人去敞開心靈以及其他種種。接著一切便開始變得很醜陋,一切都充滿了恨意,好像我們所經歷的這件事只不過是一個笑話,而一切郡只是幻覺而已。而且,我知道確是如此;我知道是自己創造了這一切。

All right. How does seeing it that way serve you now?

好的。那樣看對你現在有什麼幫助?

I don't know. Then the next thing that happened was an experience one night. All of a sudden all these dichotomies, which had melted – I swear, every single dichotomy in the universe came rolling in on me, and it seemed to be not in my control. My heart started beating a mile a minute. I actually thought I was having a heart attack and dying, and I almost went unconscious. Parts of my body disappeared, and I was just terrified; I even had the paramedics come up… they did nothing, but I did have company then. So then I took myself to the hospital. I was not having a heart attack, but everything looked very strange to me.

我不知道。接著便是某一個晚上的經驗。忽然之間,所有這些已經溶化的二分性 —— 我可以發誓,宇宙中的每一種二分性都向我滾滾湧來,而事情似乎已非我所能控制。我的心臟開始激烈地跳動。我真的以為自己心臟病發,正在走向死亡,而我幾乎已失去了知覺。我的部分身體消失不見了。我真的很害怕;我甚至找來一些醫護人員……他們什麼也沒有做,但我卻有伴了。隨後我便到醫院。我其實沒有心臟病發,但一切看來都十分怪異。

Di s orientation.

這是方向迷失。

I couldn't even go out of my house. I actually cringed from the sun – and the moon even. It was too much. And I thought, "I know I'm creating this, but at the same time I don't want to be creating it.” It was almost a dichotomy of the original thing I experienced. So I tried various ways of dealing with it. Then recently I've been experiencing again, driving in my car, my heart starting to beat a mile a minute, and then starting to faint. I feel very, very disoriented from life. It's boring to me… well, not really boring, but am I ill? I want to know if I'm ill.

我甚至無法走出房子。我實際上已畏於見到太陽 —— 甚至月亮。實在太難以承受。我在想:「我知道是自己在創造這些事情,但我同時又不願意這樣。」這幾乎就是我原來那個經驗的一種二分性。於是我嘗試用各種方法去處理它。近來,我在開車的時候又再一直經歷這種狀況;心臟開始蹦跳不已,接著便頭昏。我感到方向十分迷失,已經脫離了人生的軌道。我覺得無聊……噢,不是真的無聊,而是 —— 我病了嗎?我想知道自己是不是病了。

I ll ? Yes. You have symptoms of transformation sickness. You are experiencing the idea of fourth-density disease.

病了?沒有錯。你帶有轉化病症的徵候。你正在經歷所謂的第四密度疾病。

W e l l , what is the remedy?

嗯,有什麼處方可用?

T o live. And cease to judge what is happening to you as something negative.

生活。並且不再把正在發生的事情判斷為負面的東西。

Yeah, well there's less fear now about it.

對呀,現在我對這個病的恐懼已經較少了。

Y es. Make a friend of your fear. It is there to show you something. Accept the message it delivers, and integrate that message within you as a part of you. You will know that in your ecstasy you will, at the same time, also remain grounded enough to assist others.

是。跟你的恐懼做個朋友吧。它的出現是要向你顯示某些事情。接納它所傳遞的訊息,把它整合為內在的一部分。你將知道,在狂喜中,你同時也可以腳踏實地,並且足以去協助他人。

U h ... I don't quite get it.

嗯……我不太明白。

Just take it in a general sense. The idea that when you accelerate to infinite speeds, many times from your belief systems, you will create within you the idea of losing sight of the ideas that you wished to exemplify, in choosing this physical life on your planet. So you give yourself the opportunity to experience the polarity of the ecstasy. Now you will be able to blend the two dichotomies, as you say, and form a balanced state of being, one which will allow you to exist in the fourth- density state with equal ease.

只要明白一般意義就行。當你加速至無限時,你常常會從自己的信念體系中創造出一個想法,認為你正逐漸看不見你在選擇這個地球人世時,所希望加以舉例證明的那些觀念。於是你便給自己一個機會,去經歷那個狂喜的兩極性。現在,你將能夠 —— 如你所說 —— 溶合那兩個極性。並且形成一種平衡的存在狀態 —— 一種將讓你可以同樣自在地存在第四密度之內的狀態。

N ow I get it.

我現在懂了。

T hank you.

謝謝。

(未完待續)


上一節 回目錄 ▲ 下一節

以上中譯內容編輯自:
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_cd7452c20101kh0o.html

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 ONENESS 的頭像
    ONENESS

    浩瀚萬象(ONENESS)

    ONENESS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()