Contact Report 108 (1978/6/1) 第108次接觸報告
接觸時間： 1978 年 6 月 1 日，星期四，傍晚 6 時 31 分
This is the entire contact. It is an authorized but unofficial translation and may contain errors. During this contact, Meier revealed his prediction that Pope Paul VI would die on the 6th of August, 1978 at 2040 hours and 13 seconds by a heart attack in the Pope's summer residence, Castel Gandolfo. This prediction had to be concealed from the public until after the event transpired, however.
這篇是完整的接觸。這是一篇授權但非正式的翻譯並可能含有錯誤。此次接觸期間， Meier 揭示了他的預言，教宗保祿六世將在 1978 年 8 月 6 日 20 時 40 分 13 秒在教宗的夏季住所 Castel Gandolfo 死於一次心臟病發。然而，這個預測必須隱瞞公眾直至事件發生之後。
（註：下文中出現的 Sohar 亦寫作「 Zohar 」， Sohar 意思是「光輝」或「光芒」。在 Talmud Jmmanuel ［《以瑪內利的教誨》］中， Zohar 被定義為精神創造能量［ spiritual-Creational energy ］的光彩。）
Human children, you haven't been here for a long time.
1. You know, nevertheless, that we were very busy.
Of course, I did, indeed, say nothing about that. But you really haven't been here for a long time, and now, you finally come back, just to bang around on my drum.
當然，事實上，我沒有對此說什麼。但是，你真的很久沒有到這裡來了，而現在，你終於回來了， just to bang around on my drum （註：不太肯定，但應該是類似「正好來煩我」之類的意思）。
1. Why, my friend, do you assume that?
Semjase already made hell for me when she was here on the 20th of May. She also said that you two were working out some analyses and plans, after which I can then piece together the rest myself.
Semjase 已經讓我下地獄了，當 5 月 20 日她在這裡的時候。她還表示，你們兩個制定了一些分析和計劃，之後我自己就可以拼湊剩餘的部分。
2. Your assumption isn't so wrong, for I really have to speak a very serious word with you.
Then just begin immediately, so I'll then have the sermon behind me.
3. You shouldn't understand it in such a way because the things are not of insignificance.
Certainly not, but on the other hand, I also didn't claim that. I know, just to tell you up front, that I've neglected my whole work and also haven't striven for it anymore. I know that I devoted myself to other things and carried out manual activities, as you so nicely call it. But damn it, every now and then, I also need some exercise. I am not a person who can just constantly sit in the office, without being able to move around. Already since childhood, as you know, I've learned to work, and indeed, damn hard. And I can't simply throw this all overboard now. It isn't suitable for me just to lie around idle and twiddle my thumbs; otherwise, I'll crack up.
2. You have your work and are fully occupied by it.
4. Never mind that; what he is doing with the work is already of correctness; after all, he feels and thinks correctly in this regard, that he must operate manually every now and then.
5. It isn't given to him to live without physical activity.
6. Every now and then, he must bring his physical strength to application.
7. He has learned to work manually through extremely hard training, and from time to time, he needs this physical activity, even today and in the future.
8. About that, I am oriented very precisely and very well.
9. But you, my friend, you really exaggerate these things, for in recent months, you have devoted yourself almost only to manual activities, despite several admonitions, and have thereby neglected and omitted your most important work and task.
10. But I certainly don't have to talk about this anymore because my daughter has already done this well enough.
11. Thus, I will only reiterate that her explanations correspond to our thoughts fully and completely and that everything will be handled in accordance with her words.
I know that, and I also see that I've committed serious mistakes. But see, Ptaah, it's really true that if the shop is to run with us, then I just have to give instructions and cooperate, for there aren't many with us who are knowledgeable in all works.
我知道，我也看到了，我已經犯了嚴重的錯誤。但看看， Ptaah ，這是真的，如果那間店鋪與我們一起運作，然後我就只須給予指示並配合，因為我們當中沒有很多人具備各種工作的知識。
12. That is, indeed, of correctness, but it doesn't excuse you or the others.
13. You should have done your work, and the others should have done those works that fall within their work areas.
14. For this, it would have only been necessary for them to have learned their tasks, so that they could have carried these out in the meantime independently and without your instructions.
15. But not only with the manual activities has everything fallen into neglect but also with various other things, whereby everything hasn't progressed in such a way, as it was actually intended.
16. Thus, with the help of Quetzal, I have made analyses in the past few days with regard to all group members, which yielded some rather unpleasant results.
因此，在 Quetzal 的幫助下，我已經完成了過去幾天與所有小組成員有關的分析，這產生了一些相當不愉快的結果。
17. On the whole, the moral sentiment isn't exactly the best with all, and it is of urgent necessity that the necessary steps are taken against this.
18. In certain cases, even a true indifference prevails, which is also no longer allowed to accrue further, so in the particular case with the brothers Hans and Konrad.
在某些情況下，甚至真正的冷漠佔上風，這點也是不允許再進一步累積的，因此是 Hans 和 Konrad 兄弟的特殊情況。
19. But complaints toward various others must also be brought forth, so also in reference to the efforts of the Meditation, since various ones don't even try to include themselves in the meditative exercises in the Sohar Center, which is extremely regrettable.
但是，朝向不同的其他人的投訴也必須被提出，因此也與冥想的努力有關，由於不同的人甚至並沒有嘗試把他們自己列入 Sohar 中心的冥想練習中，這是非常遺憾的。
I know, Ptaah, but what should I do about that? If no interest is available for it, then that's not my thing. Moreover, it has now come so far that I had to close the Center, since I can't raise the necessary funds for the heating bill anymore. The heating for the Center alone costs me about 900 francs per quarter, which I can no longer bear myself. In real trouble and need, I was still able to pay the bill for this time using all possible means, but now, I'm lacking the other 2,000 francs for the other bills, which I already should have paid 14 days ago. So is it now just so, that I had to close the Center and can probably no longer put it into operation this year because I simply can't raise 300 francs every month, in order to pay for heating.
我知道， Ptaah ，但對於此事我應該怎麼辦呢？如果對此事沒有興趣的話，那麼這就不是我的事了。此外，事已至此，我不得不關閉該中心了，因為我無法再籌集到暖氣費所需要的資金。單是中心的暖氣費每季就花了我約 900 法郎，我自己無法再負擔了。真正的麻煩和需要，這次我仍然能夠用盡一切可能的手段支付賬單，但現在，我欠缺其他賬單的額外 2,000 法郎，那 14 天前我就已經要支付了。所以，現在只能這樣，我不得不關閉中心，而且今年大概不再投入運作了，因為我根本無法每月籌集 300 法郎支付暖氣費。
20. Under no circumstances may this be, for the meditative exercises are extremely important and may not be interrupted.
You can talk easily. On the other hand, only very few have really tried to do these exercises.
21. Although your words are of correctness, you must find a way, so that the Center can be used.
I just can't do it; otherwise, I'll croak by lack of funds. If I can't pay the electricity bills on time, then our power will simply be shut off.
22. Then you must speak with the group members because the meditative exercises in the Sohar Center may not be interrupted.
那麼你必須跟小組成員們商量，因為在 Sohar 中心的冥想練習不可以被中斷。
23. Moreover, it has become necessary that we now determine for the individual group members when and how often they complete their exercises.
24. Those who don't conform to this and who also keep themselves away from it for trivial reasons must be finally and irrevocably excluded from this without pardon, and to be sure, for all time.
25. But this also applies, as my daughter already explained, to all remaining tasks.
26. Whoever must be excluded, this one's force storages will, contrary to earlier explanations, be eliminated by us immediately and irrevocably from the central piece in the Sohar Center.
無論誰都必須被開除，與以前的解釋相反，這個人的力量存儲將會立即且不可撤回地從 Sohar 中心的中心部分由我們清除。
27. Too much has already left the right tracks, and that's why we couldn't let ourselves be drawn into your new promises again.
28. The whole proposed plan is already extremely disturbed by the constant senselessness of the group, and there is no longer a possibility to carry out this plan in full.
29. For this reason, we had to submit all concerns to the High Council, which is now examining the remaining possibilities for achieving the goal, after which you and the group will be informed about it.
30. Claire, through her malice and her selfish actions in her incomprehensible inconsistency, has inflicted the worst damage to us, you, and our task.
31. But various others have also caused irreparable damage, who have treacherously stepped aside from the group and their task and who were chosen for specific tasks.
32. All of them should no longer find a way back into the internal group, which has to deal with the actual task.
33. Their storages in the Center have already been eliminated, and they should not and may not be given the possibility of joining the internal group again, of learning matters of importance from it, or of entering the Sohar Center even once.
他們在中心的存儲已經被消除了，而且他們不應該也不可以再次得到加入內部小組、從中學習重要的事情或哪怕是進入 Sohar 中心一次的可能性。
34. From now on, all information and reports, etc. are not to be made accessible to them any longer.
35. In the particular case, this concerns the following former internal group members: Amata, Margrit Rufer, Renato, Mariella, Hans Jacob, Margreth Flammer, Olga Walder, Maia, Adolf Berrot, Helga and Mitcho.
在個別情況下，這點涉及以下的前內部小組成員： Amata 、 Margrit Rufer 、 Renato 、 Mariella 、 Hans Jacob 、 Margreth Flammer 、 Olga Walder 、 Maia 、 Adolf Berrot 、 Helga 與 Mitcho 。
36. These ones named may find no re-entry into the internal group and may no longer receive any information of importance or any contact reports.
But Ptaah, Quetzal conceded some time ago that a period of eight months should be given to them. Moreover, Maia isn't called Maia but rather Maria.
但是 Ptaah ， Quetzal 前一段時間讓步了，說應該給他們一段八個月的期限。此外， Maia 並不是叫 Maia ，而是叫 Maria 。
37. The eight months have been declared by the High Council to be inadequate and wrong.
38. According to its advice, only a definitive dismissal of those mentioned, without the possibility of return, is of value, for a return would newly call the same dangers and problems into appearance already after a short time.
39. Thus, we must act in a definitive form because we can no longer afford renewed differences, degeneracies, grudges, etc. and renewed failures.
40. If we would, nevertheless, accept this, then everything would be irretrievably destroyed, and we wouldn't have another possibility.
41. Already now, as I already explained, the High Council must seek a new solution for our objective, in order to still be able to bring it to an end.
42. But this will be the last possibility because there won't be another one anymore.
43. Truly, it is very difficult to grasp, but nevertheless, it's like this:
44. That which we have prepared for hundreds and thousands of years in strict and constant effort, and which seemed irrevocable to us, has been ruined and destroyed by some irrational, selfish, inconsistent, treacherous, and intellectually poor Earth human beings, as well as by internal and best-informed group members, whereby we are forced to look for a new way if we want to do justice to our task.
45. How much irrationality, treachery, slander, tyranny, selfishness, lying, deception, intellectual poverty and rational poverty must still also truly be concealed in those fallible Earth human beings, who are already moving in somewhat higher consciousness-related courses.
46. This is a very deplorable factor, which has only fully come to our consciousness now, however, and which we also, unfortunately, hadn't included in our calculations.
47. To your other issue, however:
48. My name designation for Maia is of correctness because she is called "Maia" among us in accordance with her values, but that should certainly no longer be of importance.
我對 Maia 所指定的名字是正確的，因為按照她的價值觀，她在我們當中被稱為「 Maia 」，但這點當然不再重要了。
Your remarks leave no doubt of the situation, and I've already feared something like that. But what should happen now?
3. As Ptaah explained to you, the High Council is now seeking a last possibility of a solution because all plans have been destroyed nearly down to the last detail and have become almost inoperable.
正如 Ptaah 給你解釋的，最高議會目前正在尋找一個解決方案的最後可能性，因為所有計劃都幾乎被徹頭徹尾地摧毀，而且已變得幾乎行不通。
4. For my part, I can explain in this relation just as little as also Ptaah, for we don't even have a notion of how this last resort solution will look.
就我而言，我可以在這個關係上盡可能比 Ptaah 少地解釋，因為我們甚至沒有這個不得已的解決方案看起來是怎樣的概念。
5. The only certainty is that with the group members who've stepped aside, their normal life flow now comes into operation again, and no benefit will be pushed toward them anymore because…
By that, do you mean that their additional lifespans will fall by this and death will overtake them according to their old existing values?
6. That will be the case, yes.
Then we can already prepare ourselves for that because the first data is already due in…
49. Quiet - be more careful of what you say, for what you say could become known, despite all precautions, due to any mistakes.
安靜 —— 儘管有一切的預防措施，但要更加小心你所說的話，因為你所說的可能會被知道，由於任何錯誤。
50. The fallible ones should in no way obtain any information about these concerns, at least not until their time, which will be in the first half of the 21st Century for all of them.
容易犯錯的人絕不應該獲得任何有關這些問題的資料，對於他們所有人而言，至少直到 21 世紀上半葉他們的時間之前都不要。
Sorry, that wasn't my intention. Moreover, I think that you're also quite careless, even if you've made no exact data for those still remaining.
7. You interrupted me just when I wanted to explain to you that, through them no longer participating in the task suggested by us all, the intended 12-year longer life spans of these yielded members becomes null and void, and they themselves, through their betrayal, have already completely eliminated the relevant value-impulses stored in them, which they received through the special long wait times in the Sohar Center, as is known to you.
你在我剛想給你解釋時打斷了我，由於他們不再參與由我們所有人所建議的任務，這些人預定中取得的額外 12 年的壽命變得完全無效，而他們自己，由於他們的背叛，已經完全消除了存儲在他們之中那他們在 Sohar 中心經過特別長的等待時間而收到的相關的脈衝價值，如你所知。
8. Through all the malicious incidents in the all-destructive form, these impulses were also completely eliminated in all other fallible group members by themselves.
9. And as we now know from the High Council, it is likely to be the case that for those remaining and for newcomers in this relation, new values must be brought into being, but these will no longer amount uniformly to 12 years but only purely individually according to the achieved state of evolution, so for example, it will only be a few weeks or months for one group member but several years for another.
而且按照我們現在從最高議會那裡所得知，可能是這樣的情況，也就是說對於在這個關係上那些剩餘的人及對於新人，新的值必須使其形成，但是這些人不會再一致地達到 12 年了，而只會純粹單獨地根據所掛到的演化狀態，所以舉例來說，對於一名小組成員而言，將會只有幾個星期或幾個月，但是對於另一名卻有幾年。
10. This also corresponds sooner to the thinking of the Earth human being, so therefore, also to the group members.
11. Anyway, they weren't responsive to a standardization, according to which that which is right and good would have been equally awarded to everyone, by what means every group member would have, therefore, received the same amount in every respect.
12. Unfortunately, the thinking of the group members is not yet aligned with this form of justice, which is why we can also no longer act in accordance with this.
13. The thinking of the group members is often aligned in the wrong form, so that they make demands for their actions, thoughts, services, and efforts because they feel encouraged by their crazy and wrong thinking and don't want to understand that this is an evil, strife-producing, and incorrect form that is based on egoism.
14. One may neither think nor act in this form, however, because it works destructively down to the last detail when profound reasons don't exist for such praise, as this was sometimes the case, for example, with your Cannibal.
然而，也許有人既不以這種方式思考也不以這種方式行動，因為當深刻的原因不再為了這樣的讚揚而存在時，這破壞性地徹底生效，正如這個有時的情況一樣，例如，你的食人妖（註： Cannibal ）。
15. We tried to teach you all the correct form by classifying everyone into the same values and giving everyone the same values for processing and evolution, but this wasn't recognized or appreciated in the prevailing egoism.
16. Thus, we are forced to act according to purely earthly values, as these are also grasped and understood by the group members.
17. But this means that our entire mission suffers damages through this and that everything will take much longer than what was anticipated and calculated.
51. That is of correctness, and Quetzal speaks entirely in accordance with my sense.
這是正確的，而且 Quetzal 所說的與我的看法完全一致。
52. There's just one thing that I don't understand in his explanations, namely that he speaks of a Cannibal.
That is quite simple, my son: Quetzal and I have our pleasure in calling my wife by this name.
這很簡單，我的孩子： Quetzal 和我以這個名字開玩笑稱呼我的妻子。
53. ? ? ?
54. - Ha ha ha ha!… you and… ha ha ha ha!, that, … that's just like the two of you.
哈哈哈哈！ …… 你和 …… 哈哈哈哈！這， …… 這就像是你們兩人的作風。
55. Ha ha ha ha!… that is really amusing, despite the deep seriousness of the situation.
哈哈哈哈！ …… 這真是好玩，儘管情況的嚴重性很深。
56. Ha ha ha!… you are good, really.
哈哈哈！ …… 你們真好，真的。
57. Cannibal, ha ha ha, that really sounds very good; may I also?
58. … will you ask your wife if I may also call her that in my old age?
59. It also gives me pleasure - Cannibal.
這也給我帶來樂趣 —— 食人妖。
60. Ha ha ha ha!… the name really has something in it ...
哈哈哈哈！ …… 這個名字裡面真的有點東西 ……
Calm down, my son, I will ask already. Surely she will be in agreement with it. We also have another barbarian, in addition to my Cannibal.
61. Ah, ha ha ha… and who should that be?
啊，哈哈哈 …… 那麼這個是誰？
Maria, the "ruler of herd bosses" of Engelbert.
Maria ， Engelbert 的「一群老闆的統治者」。
18. Ha ha ha ha ha!… ha ha ha ha ha!…
哈哈哈哈哈！ …… 哈哈哈哈哈！ ……
63. Why are you laughing?
19. I find your cluelessness so amusing.
64. It's probably time for us to go, for apparently, can we no longer find reasonable forms of conversation.
65. Moreover, I've explained what had to be explained, except that in several days, we will bring you very exact instructions for the individual group members and their sphere of activity, as this was announced to you by my daughter.
You spoilsport - but apparently, you do, nevertheless, understand a joke, my son.
你真掃 興 —— 但 很明顯，雖然如此，你能理解笑話，我的孩子。
66. We also have a sense of humor and understanding for that, even if yours is often strange.
（註：指的是 Billy 式幽默）
67. But now, till we meet again, my friend, although I could be several times your father rather than your son.
Ptaah, you're as good as gold. Bye then, and greet your people very cordially. You too, Quetzal, farewell.
Ptaah ，你很乖。那麼再見，還有非常真摰地向你的人致意。你也一樣， Quetzal ，告別了。
20. Till we meet again - and see you soon.
直到我們再次見面 —— 後會有期。
Bye together, you humor dudes.
68. Don't forget to give everyone very dear greetings.
21. That should also be my wish - and greet your Cannibal in love for me.
這也是我的願望 —— 還 有為我向你的食人妖致以愛的問候。
You human-eater, you probably want to make me alienated, eh? But now, bye, and till we meet again.
Intermediate Conversation: 108th Contact (to the exclusion of the public for the time being)
中間的會談：第 108 次接觸 （暫時排除公眾在外）
Ptaah, in the last few days, I came across something that makes me think. Actually, I already figured out the results for it last year, but these weren't then mentioned in the predictions for the year 1978 because I thought it would be too dangerous.
Ptaah ，在過去的幾天裡，我偶然發現一些讓我思考的事情。其實，對於此事我去年已經想通了，但這些隨後都沒有在對 1978 年的預測中提到，因為我認為此事太危險了。
1. Then express yourself about it.
2. What about this depresses you, and what does it concern?
This doesn't depress me, and it concerns Pope Paul VI. Last year, my probability calculations yielded that he would have to die this year. Now, this calculation has simply bothered me recently, which is why I tried to get more exact and more precise data, and through this, I encountered a very specific date and a very specific time. Now, I just wonder if my calculation doesn't have any mistakes and if everything is actually right.
3. Then give me the data.
Okay, see here, I wrote it down there: the day of death is the 6th of August, 1978. I've calculated the time, with the result of 2040 hours and 13 seconds. The death, according to my calculations, should occur by a heart attack, in which case the body will give up its function as a result of an oxygen deficiency.
好的，看這裡，我在那裡寫了下來：死亡的那天是 1978 年 8 月 6 日。我已經計算到那個時間，結果是 20 時 40 分 13 秒。根據我的計算，死亡應該是由於一次心臟病發，在這種情況下，身體就會放棄其功能，由於缺氧。
4. You were very thorough in your calculations because you gave me the same data that we ourselves already fathomed years ago through an analysis by apparatus.
5. But do you also know the place where the spirit of the man will leave the body?
If my calculations are right, then, and if I describe the place correctly, then it must be the Pope's summer residence, Castel Gandolfo.
如果我的計算是正確的，那麼，如果我描述的地方正確的，那麼一定是教宗的夏日別墅岡多菲堡（註： Castel Gandolfo ）。
6. That is also of absolute correctness, but say nothing about that and also explain nothing about that to the members of your group.
7. It could lead to dangerous effects.
8. It was also very wise of you, that you mentioned nothing about these matters in the annual predictions.
I thought that myself. But I also concealed other things.
9. You will have your reasons for that.
I do have those, and I will also remain silent. But many dear thanks for your confirmation. Anyway, I'm quite happy that I've calculated the data correctly.
10. That is understandable to me.
11. Just continue to work in this form.
I'm already doing that; have no fear. In any case, many thanks again.