Contact Report 079 第079次接觸報告
This is the entire contact report. It is an authorised but unofficial DeepL preliminary English translation and most probably contains errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE in this version!
Gee, girl, that's a surprise you're taking me right out of the office. I was about to start writing to get some letters done. But girl, I'm so happy to finally see you again. It's been so long since we last saw each other, about four months. Where have you been for so long, and what have you done? You know, we all waited very longingly for you and missed you very much.
1. This is a very dear greeting – I offer you my thanks for it.
2. I am also very happy that I can be here again, because I feel very connected with all of you.
3. The time was very long for me, but I had to act like this and be absent.
4. The reason lies in the fact that I certainly could not have stayed out of your concerns if I had been helpful to you in various things, although I should not have done so.
5. Through all the time that we are now in contact with each other, I have taken such an interest in all your and other concerns that a very strong connection has developed out of it, out of which I would have acted differently in certain things than I was promised.
6. You can see from this that I and my people, too, are only pure human forms of life, which under certain conditions have difficulty in following certain things.
7. It was precisely in this case that I could not determine with certainty beforehand whether I would fit in with the given rules and act according to the given advice of the High Council, because the attachment to you and your group had become too pronounced in me, which is why I found it more responsible to remove myself from the immediate area of your existence, in order not to undertake any actions for your benefit, either unthinkingly or guided by connecting feelings and other impulses, which I should not do for your own good and progress.
8. As you know, I should not and must not interfere directly in your evolutionary work for the sake of your self-development of these things.
9. This also includes all that manual activity that is connected with the building of your Centre.
10. So as not to interfere carelessly and out of a willingness to help in your concerns to be dealt with by yourselves, I removed myself from your surroundings and reach.
11. But I was not inactive in your affairs during that time, for I explored many important things for you, but it is still too early to talk about them at this time.
12. Only in the course of time and little by little will I be able to give details, at those times when the corresponding data and insights will serve you and be evolutionary.
13. To explore these things I stayed in various future epochs, after which I have become able to discern certain details of the future of all core group members which are worth knowing and necessary to know, but which, as personal concerns of each individual member, must also be preserved as such without naming them to third parties.
14. This is necessary for many reasons of security, but also with regard to the maintenance of peace in the group itself, because thoughts of envy, betrayal and egoism have not yet been completely eliminated, and some of them still appear in very strong form in constant succession.
15. The researched details for the individual core group members are to be handled in such a way when they are named that they are written down for those concerned, but are only knowingly taken up by them.
16. When they are mentioned, it should be the case that you should record the given facts in writing in the usual form, but then do not hand them over, but only hand them over to the members in detail in your presence for study, after which you should keep them again.
17. No copies or duplicates should be made of the original document, because only in this way can the danger of distribution to third parties be avoided.
18. From now on, the individuals themselves must then ensure that they do not knowingly or unknowingly make any statements or results about the matters that have come to their attention.
19. For yourself, the task will be to study in detail the individual concerns of the details for the core group members to be mentioned step by step and to orientate yourself on what will require many more conversations with my father and with me in the future, for which, however, no contact reports are to be prepared.
20. In the future, a new task will require your attention, which you have already offered to fulfil in the past, namely the predictions for the current years, which I have made for you in the last two years, at least partially, since you have already decisively contributed your thoughts and your researched results to the last annual prediction, without, however, making this known in your group.
21. It would have been correct if you had drawn the attention of the group members to this and had informed them that little more than two thirds of the yearly predictions for the year 1977 came from your foresight and probability calculations and that only the minimal remainder in this respect as well as the statements for the further future arose from my own work.
22. You knowingly concealed from everyone that we had an unrecorded conversation about this, and that I agreed to make the predictions on my behalf if you would later disclose the true facts to your group members.
23. But you did not do this, although you declared at that time that you would do this if you thought the time was given, namely if you recognized the correctness of your calculations and researches into the future.
24. In the meantime of my absence this has certainly become a reality, but you have not yet acted according to your given word, which is incomprehensible to me in any form, since I have never before, during our acquaintance and also not before, been able to determine that you change a given word into fragility.
25. So I can only imagine that you have fallen into oblivion about this or that for some reason you do not yet find the time as given.
The latter was the case, girl, but by mentioning the actual facts you have now put a spoke in my wheel, because if the contact report appears, everyone will now be informed by it. I …
26. I can withhold my words in this regard and not pass them on to you for the report, if that is what you want.
27. But it would be important for me to know what your reasons are for remaining silent about this important matter?
The manual work that has been carried out so far and still is not allowing me to devote myself in detail to all Members and to the intellectual doctrine and thus to all the necessary explanations in the way that should be the case in order to be able to explain the importance of the predictions. This is why: Different group members need a tremendous amount of explanations and knowledge in order to come out of a near stagnation of consciousness again, into which they have fallen through the hunger for learning of the last months, because I could no longer serve them in any way with regard to the mediation and explanation of spiritual concerns and spiritual knowledge, because I was simply too much occupied by the manual activity and much more, that I simply had no more time left for it and that I lacked every possibility.
28. I know that; father, Quetzal and Menara informed me about it.
29. According to your words, I find your behaviour understandable, according to which I am willing to skip my statements when submitting the report, if you really want me to.
30. For my part, however, I think that your secret, which you have been keeping until now, can be uncovered at this point in time, because now is definitely the best time for it.
31. I have spent the last two days intensively looking after the individual group members and found that some of them are very approachable for certain recognition values right now, precisely because they had to languish so long in imparting knowledge of spiritual concerns.
32. If, however, your considerations should nevertheless result in you having to wait with the naming of the given facts due to a lack of time and necessary explanations, then this is quite understandable and acceptable to me.
I would prefer to wait until the time when everything can take its usual course again.
33. And when should that be according to your calculation?
At the beginning of November.
34. A very long time yet, if I grasp things according to earthly conditions.
35. Your calculation crosses with the time when the Centre went into operation.
Exactly, because only from this point on do I find enough time again to be able to devote myself fully and completely to all aspects of the spiritual teachings and the writing of writings and books.
36. But then also consider the task that you yourself should be concerned about the creation of a suitable book with regard to our contacts.
I've already thought about that, I simply have to divide my time accordingly. By the way, I've already started this work, and I'll also be able to catch up with my neglected work bit by bit.
37. Then I will respond to your wish.
No, I assume, after you have given your reasons for doing so, that I will leave everything as it is now, without you having to leave out your words in the report. Somehow I will be able to cope with it.
38. As you like.
39. But be aware that the next predictions are to be given entirely from your side.
You already said that. I just wonder how many percent of the predictions to be made correspond to reality and what benefits they bring. It worries me a bit, because if I miss too much, then I look ridiculous and they will call me a charlatan.
40. Such misgivings about you are very strange to me.
41. Besides, almost all the predictions you made for this year have already come true, without any mistakes so far.
42. Think only once of the most basic things, since your calculations fully coincide with the current and past events, which are mainly the unusual climate changes, the unusual snowfalls and rainfalls, the oil catastrophes and oil tanker ruptures, then also the events about the latest terrible weapon of destruction of the Americans as well as the prediction about the various volcanic eruptions, the rapid prevalence of criminality, family murders and many other things, which you have called partly by probability calculations and partly by foresight in the form of future vision with absolute correctness.
Still, girl, I just have concerns.
43. Even if you should be absent in certain things, this does not justify a distrust of you or even an accusation of charlatanry.
It's easy for you to talk, because you don't have to live directly with us earthlings, who very often try to twist a rope for vain reasons. Especially I stand thereby almost like on a presenter plate, whereby alone already the contact with you and yours gives extremely much cause for it. What will it be like when I suddenly make yearly predictions in my name? Surely they will accuse me of clairvoyance, and that means that I will appear even more implausible than it is already the case in would-be claustrophobic circles. These would-be intelligence beasts will then be the first to shout out terseness and murder, which is certainly not absolutely necessary, will it not?
44. You are mistaken, because such action from these sides only serves our cause, because the greater and more vicious the antipropaganda against you and your group and your contacts with us becomes, the greater are the positive successes, which you should know from your own experience.
45. Somehow you seem to be depressed, because never before has your thinking been of this form.
46. Your fighting spirit seems to be stricken, for which I can only find the reason in the fact that I was absent for so long.
You are probably right about that too, because that time was also quite a burden to me. I am sorry if I have now given the impression that I no longer want to fight in the usual way. There have simply risen in me quiet doubts about the correctness of things, if I announce predictions in my name. Of course you are right with your explanation, because that is the case, I have experienced that often enough, also with Jacob, Bertossi and Arends, through whose help we first came to our center, even if these jerks just wanted to prevent that.
47. As other personalities, you have already gathered countless experiences with it in earlier millennia and have never faltered as a different person.
48. The fact that this is to be the case for the first time, however, is probably due to your physical and psychological condition, for I see that the reason lies not only in my absence, but also, and to a very significant degree, in your present state of health.
49. Your face is marked by pain and flares of fever.
50. What suffering did you suffer from?
It's not worth mentioning.
51. Sit down here.
52. Through this apparatus I will fathom what suffering has befallen you.
That is not necessary, because I know well enough myself what I am missing. I only poisoned myself with a little sausage, which all of us know. That's why they've been lying in my ears all the time and thought I'd have to go to the doctor. But it really isn't that bad, because I'm always preening around a bit to help myself. It goes halfway that way and I can at least smoke around.
53. Your constant trivialization is well known to me, and the features in your facial features speak completely different things than your explanations say.
54. Now sit here.
If it is unbedded…
55. Thou shalt not contradict, but sit here.
Okay, I'm already doing it. – Are you satisfied now?
56. Sure, that's how you sit – aha, I thought so.
57. You are completely exhausted, and besides, you don't seem to have eaten for days.
It won't be that bad, and how could I eat if I was always miserable for dogs?
58. So, yes.
59. Your poisoning is not of an easy nature, but already quite serious.
60. As the apparatus here shows, your blood has already been poisoned, and certain cells of the brain have also been affected, which makes your suddenly pessimistic mood explainable.
Oh no, that's quite normal for meat poisoning.
61. It's not that natural, because as I see here, it's not a common poisoning, but a far more serious infection from meat parasites.
You mean they are …
62. Certainly, so I'll do what I have to do about it.
63. Reach me your arm.
64. So yes, that is good.
What kind of thing is that?
65. A parasite neutralizer, as Earth people would say.
66. This apparatus automatically neutralizes all pathogenic or life-threatening parasites in the physical areas of a human life form as soon as this colorless surface comes into contact with the surface of the skin, as it does right now.
67. The time of neutralization is less than 6 seconds for an entire human body, whereby the neutralizer automatically adjusts in a fraction of a second to the physical condition and constitution of the human life form concerned.
68. In the end, the apparatus neutralizes all damage caused by the parasites, or they are neutralized if they are of any material or any other substantial or gaseous nature, which has just happened to you, so you are not poisoned.
That's great, I actually feel squeaky good again. But tell me, what do you actually mean by parasites in case of illness or even poisoning?
69. This includes all kinds of bacilli, viruses, microbes and other pathogens whose existence is still unknown to earthly science in many cases, but of which several will be discovered in the course of the next decades when new diseases and epidemics appear and are researched.
Aha, do salmonella and other pack animals also belong to it?
70. Sure, but also new pathogens and new diseases and epidemics.
Good, while we're at it: You know that we've been doing a lot of transplants here on Earth for a few years now. With each of these companies, however, there is always the danger that the patient will only survive for a short time. This is because the foreign transplants are repelled by the body, which is why the body is treated with medication etc. to such an extent that all antibodies and defence organs in the human body are rendered inoperative, which of course has the consequence that the body becomes highly susceptible to infections etc., which leads to the death of the patient a short time after the transplantation, at least at present. I now have the question whether it is actually not possible to carry out a transplantation with good or even the best success without the defensive substances and organs in the human body being rendered inoperative. If this is possible, can or may you then tell me what science has to do to be successful?
71. If you had asked this question three months ago, I would not have been allowed to answer it.
72. Recently, however, nothing has stood in the way of answering this question, which is why I can give you as much information about it as I am allowed to:
73. If a transplant is to be successful, then relatively little is required, namely a simple serum, a gene combination, which I am not allowed to describe in more detail.
74. Various earthly scientists researching this field have already found this serum and used it in animal experiments for tests.
75. They name the product they produce antigen serum, which is made from very specific substances from those animals which may later supply the transplants.
76. However, this serum must already be delivered to the foetus in the womb, after which the foetus immunises itself by developing the relevant serum substances of the animals in cooperation with the foetus' own substances in such a way that the substances build up in community and become graft-joyful.
77. The foreign substances that build up program certain control centres of very specific cells, so these knowingly become by the antigen serum supplied to them at an early stage, whereby they later recognize transplants of those animals as their own property, of which the substance was contained in the serum.
78. The exact same process takes place when the serum is produced from certain substances of another human life form.
That sounds very simple, but there is still a lot of knowledge and ignorance of our scientists behind this step.
79. Since the time is ripe, they should stop their experiments and put everything into practice, because they already know enough to save valuable human life from premature death.
80. Your science should take this step now, because it is evolutionary, even if you will later deviate from it again, because better and further ways will open up and because the realization will arise that the fluid forces inherent in transplants are harmful in the long run and influence the carriers of transplants positively or negatively depending on their value and their power.
81. The human form of life, no matter which race it belongs to, only the human species is important, it is the highest physical form of life with very specific, special characteristics that are not found in animal or floral life.
82. As an independent small world, everything in the human form of life is regarded as an intruder and foreign body when foreign transplants etc. are added to it.
83. What is right for this form alone are organ and protoplasm forms, which are created or bred from the existing life form itself on the basis of individual coordination of each individual life form.
因此唯有這種方式才是正確的：原生質形式的器官（organ and protoplasm forms），是由自身個體所創造或培養。
84. This basically means genetic manipulation or genetic engineering, which is already being used in part on earth today and which could bring success.
基本上這也就是基因操縱（genetic manipulation）或遺傳工程（genetic engineering），這已經有一部分被應用在地球上並帶來了成功。
85. But for inexplicable reasons this step is not yet taken openly, which will entail that at a later time resistance will be raised against it by the unreasonable and progress inhibiting, when the development will already have progressed further, because by then the terrestrial human being will have become even more effeminate and even more false-human, and that already in only two decades.
86. But genetic engineering has been running for a long time in terms of food modification, etc., secretly.
I just barely get along with your explanation; but it's not enough to do more.
87. That is not so important either, because the earthly man will go his way one way or the other, because he has already predetermined that in the masses.
I know that, we are all clear about that, so there is no need for any further discussion about it.
88. Sure, I also have more important things to explain to you, namely regarding all your work and the actual meaning of the whole.
89. First of all I would like to express my deep thanks and praise for all the commitment and efforts of the honest and diligent group members who made the creation of your Centre possible.
90. In the beginning it was very difficult and unusual for everyone to get involved in these continuous forms, in both the financial and the manual part.
91. In the course of time, however, as the records of our recorders have shown, everything has changed very much for the better, so that today, with very few exceptions, everything is progressing extremely well.
92. Sure, it was very difficult for me and all others to understand all your actions and thoughts and also all the appearing impulses etc., but we realized that the beginning of the whole could not be different and that it corresponds to the usual rules of earthly way.
93. It was not easy for all of us to recognize this, because these kinds of ways of thinking and acting were foreign to us in every respect and therefore incomprehensible, which is why we all first had to work our way into these matters in order to be able to understand you in this respect.
94. Since we now understand this aspect of your earthly ways of life, however, we are in a position to recognize and appreciate it accordingly, which is why I express my gratitude to all of you by expressing my joy.
95. That for the interests of all those things which are in the financial and manual realm of your work.
96. The situation is different with certain other things that I am unfortunately not in a position to circumvent and leave unspoken, which is why I would like to discuss them here:
97. In reference to the actual Centre, unfortunately some of the unwilling and treacherous group members have not kept silent about the fact that no details should become loud.
98. A few have talked about it with outsiders and unfortunately have also slanderously and falsely distorted certain details.
99. More attention should be paid to this in the future, for it is important that no further false information is disseminated about it.
100. As our apparatuses recorded, the sounding of certain twisted and false details in certain circles has already given rise to wild speculation, which has led to the formation of a loose group, the purpose of which is fortunately not the robbery of mass-produced centrepieces.
101. So be careful to secure and guard the whole thing in the future.
102. This could have been prevented by silence, which is not the case now, however, by the recklessness and also by the betrayal of certain group members as well as by their lies and slander and their still prevailing doubts about the value of the Centre.
103. At least this is the case with individual treacherous members.
104. Unfortunately, only a few very few are really clear about the purpose and value of the Centre and the Mission, which is why corresponding thoughts are rife in them and they work very diligently and endeavour to complete everything at the prescribed time.
105. Particular attention should be paid to those group members who, despite their treacherous actions, already have a relatively great knowledge of the spiritual doctrine, but for very flimsy and selfish as well as selfish reasons and in the misunderstanding of certain situations of action, etc., to curb and control their malignant and negating thoughts. and for reasons of misjudgement of other members of the group become intellectually and even with great thoughtlessness pronounctively abusive, thereby causing discontent and bringing doubts about the truth of creation to creation.
I know it really is so, girl, but I don't think you can blame them, because everyone, no matter who they are, must first recognize and learn certain things of truth. But how should they have the knowledge if they do not first make mistakes in order to be able to recognize the damage or simply the wrong from their own experience, after which they only then become aware?
106. Sure, that is correct, which is why my words are not reproachfully said, but explaining and advising, according to which the absent can recognize themselves in their faulty actions and can develop higher in self-instruction.
107. But it may be, as it is proper for you to say, that you feed poisonous viper breeding on your bosom, which will bite and poison you in order to destroy your work or even to kill you.
Then I am reassured. I thought so because it sounded like a reprimand. But your last words make me think. Maybe you're right about that. But I still can't condemn the misguided ones, which you don't do either, can I?
108. I have just explained to you that this is not the case.
109. You're funny again, but keep listening to what I have to explain:
110. The forms of humanity among these various group members sometimes leave much to be desired in certain respects, for they often take sides, which leads to strife and untruth in intercourse with others.
111. I would like to advise you that these rather low forms of addiction to prestige, egoism and willingness to be more, etc., are to be dismantled by the failures in a controlling manner, for otherwise rage and resentment will very quickly destroy one another, which would make it impossible for a larger group to live together once and for all.
112. I shall send you the corresponding rules of order, which will be necessary to follow, when the time comes, when the councils of the High Council have been worked out and drawn up.
113. They are rules of order which take much more time to prepare than my father had assumed.
114. This was because the things and concerns about the psyche, the feelings and thought reactions as well as the actions of the individual are so confused that everything has to be registered and analysed again what will happen again over three months.
115. This has to be the case because many different changed situations have resulted in completely new perspectives of judgement, which can only be analysed through a new registration over a longer period of time.
Man, child, then we can wait a long time.
116. Sure, but unfortunately that can't be changed.
When do you think it will be so far?
117. At the earliest in the month of November.
Ouch. It doesn't work before?
118. Unfortunately no, rather it can take some time longer.
Then all that remains is to wait.
119. Sure, but keep listening to what I have to say:
120. Some of the group members are also unclear about certain things about you as a person, which is why they should try to be clear about this.
121. This is necessary because certain future work and events require that more trust be placed in you and your actions.
122. But this can truly only happen if one endeavours to see and know you in the light of your mission.
123. You may live in the earthly world of the present time, but that does not mean that you are also at home in this world, which many have not yet recognised and which, on the other hand, often places a heavy burden on you.
124. I know very well how strange you feel on earth, yet a very strong bond with your family and group members often makes you forget this, because you reject this burden, because you cannot use it.
125. However, you are still not able to deceive yourself, so that being alone always and constantly remains in your consciousness and burdens you.
126. You have chosen this as it was the case in earlier times, that is clear to me, but all those around you should be aware that you carry this heavy burden for them and all other people, which is why they should be more open-minded and devoted to you, but which requires that they make more efforts to see you as you really are, namely to be able to take up your task without consideration for yourself.
127. And since you cannot show consideration for yourself, you should have a necessary love of all that frees you from the burden of being alone.
128. And when I speak here of a ruthlessness of you against yourself, then I mean the point of loneliness that surrounds you because you can only instruct yourself among the earth people, but not learn, because your knowledge and ability in the matters of the spirit are far too highly developed for you to find an instructive interlocutor.
129. At present there is not even an earth person who could understand or even grasp your thought forms in this regard, and it is precisely these things that push you into your inner loneliness in truth, which are so often so burdensome for you that everything weeps and rears up in your innermost being.
130. It is better for all those who are able to cry to the outside to express their feelings in this way and thereby ease themselves.
131. You, however, are denied this because you are only able to fulfil your mission if you are master of your feelings and other impulses, if you have learned to master them and thus become lonely, to overcome all your problems within yourself, deep within yourself, but which entailed that you lost the crying to the outside over your own pain, which in turn had the consequence that the congestions began to discharge inwards, through the crying deep inside you, when the burden of loneliness becomes too great for you in each case.
132. In this relationship you would be given a lot of help if you were given more open-mindedness and tangible love by everyone.
You're talking about things you really shouldn't talk about, girl, because I have to deal with this part of my life myself. So what should the others be burdened with as well? That's really not necessary. I've been carrying this burden for forty years now, so I can carry it for the rest of my life.
133. You should be more cautious about your life span.
134. Look, I cannot share your view, for you too are classified in the creative laws and commandments, therefore you too have your rights, like all other forms of life.
你瞧，我無法分擔你的觀點，你也須遵循「造物法則和戒律」（the creative laws and commandments），因此你也有著自己的權利，就像任何其他生命形式那樣。
135. This means that you too should receive love and not be more lonely than necessary.
136. Sure, your mission demands a lot from you, but certain concerns do not have to be and can also be changed if the necessary reason and understanding and feelings go the right way from all sides.
137. I know that you never liked to talk about these things and that you hide them from your surroundings, but this is not true, because there is always the danger that you will break up and not be able to complete your work, which is why I must officially talk about them so that your surroundings finally grasp these concerns and facts clearly and give you the necessary help.
You treat me like a baby, damn it.
138. You are now excited about my explanations, but if you think them over thoroughly, you will see that they are correct.
Damn, I know that well enough myself, but so far I've dealt with everything and so I would have continued to do it without you banging me and my feelings etc. on the pillory.
139. I do not understand your excitement, for I am only ready to help you – and I also think about all our tasks.
Oh, come on, don't do that now. I know that you are right as always. But I will still think about it and perhaps once again get some dreams in order to get my feelings going, so that they move again in somewhat brighter paths.
140. Sure, you should do that, and even more often because of dreams, because they bring you relief and a certain balance.
I just hadn't thought about it so far. Sometimes you're so burdened with completely different things from other people that you don't have time to think about your own problems.
141. That's right, at least on Earth at the present time, which will last for a long time to come.
142. But you of all people should always remember that you of all people should not do this in your time, because the people of the earth do not keep it that way, but only burden themselves with their own things and do not think for others.
143. Therefore, when I explained earlier that this burden is at least the case now on earth, it refers only to those few people who have already reached a height in their state of evolution that exceeds the normal present norm.
144. Therefore, if you want to live as a form of life with your knowledge and abilities, which are very enormous for earth people, among them and with them, then you must not burden yourself so much in the problem-related sense for your environment that you fall prey to absolute selflessness, but you should do the same for earth people and act according to their norms, even if it may be difficult for you.
145. So that means that you should think more about yourself in every respect than you have done so far.
146. If you do not follow this rate, then you question your whole mission, what is conscious to you.
147. Then you should act at my rate.
Okay, I'll do it. My word on it.
148. Thank you.
Why? You know very well that it's not you but me who's in the wrong and that I acted wrong.
149. I am grateful to you that you know this and that by your recognition you correct this mistake, which saves me a lot of worries.
Okay, things can change, but on the other hand it was the same in much earlier times as it is now in this life. If you want to accomplish certain tasks and achieve certain goals, then you have to take a lot on yourself.
150. Sure, that's the truth, but it doesn't mean you have to destroy yourself.
Certainly not, but don't you think that we should finally end this tiresome topic?
151. Sure, but I had to bring it up once.
Well, then we can talk about other things now.
152. Sure, theirs are enough too.
Then shoot it.
153. A very important issue is still to be clarified:
154. Have you made and finished the necessary core pieces?
Of course, they've been well stored in the box for months.
155. I will have to take them with me at the end of September.
You once told me that you have to bring her to Erra, is that right?
156. Sure, because they have to be purified to get rid of all the negative rays and vibrations.
And will you bring them back at the right time?
157. Sure, you'll get it back in time.
Then I am reassured. But tell me, can't you at least give me some decisive details about the individual core group members in terms of living here and their division into tasks?
158. It is too early to talk about this, as we will have to wait for the results of the High Council.
159. In any case, however, there will be various changes, as it has already become clear that certain factors do not appear in the same way as they should for certain tasks.
160. For example, unfortunately, there is also the fact that two or three members have proved incapable of living in a direct community, which is why it would be a good idea if they continued to live in separate places and a certain distance from the centre.
161. However, I am not yet in a position to explain exactly what this is all about, as I do not yet have the necessary results from the High Council to do so, but the new registrations will also have to be submitted in the future.
I understand, but why should these two or three not fit into the Community?
162. In one case there is an extremely pronounced form of domination, paired with mistaken views, which would inevitably lead to disagreements in the community after a relatively short time, only to lead to aggressive statements and actions among each other shortly afterwards.
163. In the second case the circumstances are similar, but in addition there is a very strong individuality in a revoluccal sense.
164. Although this is the result of a complex of inferiority, it is extremely dangerous and destructive for a community of the kind envisaged.
165. In the third case, things are such that ambitions appear in the respective group member which, like your earlier personalities, could elevate you to glory in earlier times, which must be avoided at all costs.
166. Especially in this case I would like to command you to be extremely careful yourself, because the behaviour around you from this side is very pronounced.
167. The seeing and hearing of non-existent things from this group member refers to this misglorification of your person, since the clear and rational thinking has been switched off and given way to an imagination, as unfortunately was the case much earlier, when his consciousness was confused by the performance of your fireworks at the time of your persecution.
You speak of F. K.?
168. Sure, you know very well.
But I wasn't that sure, girl. Anyway, thank you very much for your tip. On the other hand, you don't have to worry so much, because you probably know that I act accordingly against it. Furthermore, not much can happen from this side in the form you mentioned, because for the member in question the time of the group membership is already too limited for him to reach his confused goal.
169. You have researched this?
Of course; I had to know how to behave and what was behind all this talk.
170. Sure, you did a good job of that, but I can also dismiss my concern as unfounded.
You really didn't have to worry about that.
171. I only know that now.
But now I'm interested in something else, girl. What about these negative influences that have had such a strong effect on all of us? They had told me, I think it was your father – stupid word -, I simply can't remember who said it, that if everything takes its normal course, everything will be better from the month of July. Somehow I have had the feeling for days that a change is actually taking place and that the previous negative is flattening out a bit?
現在還有點其它事讓我感興趣，姑娘。負面影響力到底會在我們身上持續多久？有人告訴過我，我相信你的父親曾... 不對... 我完全記不得是誰跟我說的了，要是所有人都步入了正軌，那麼七月份一切會改善起來？我這幾天已經感覺到了，確實有了改變，而過去的負面情緒會再次變得平緩嗎？
172. Father and Quetzal informed me about the events.
173. Sure, the situation is beginning to balance out and normalize, but this is mainly due to Quetzal's merits, because he has been trying for months to analyse things and put them in order.
174. In the main, the Gizeh intelligences were guilty of the negative events.
175. Realizing that you were lying very exactly on a magnetic radiation centre in the Centre, she was tempted to exploit this in her favour and bring forces into play that she could not cope with.
176. As you yourself know very well, you too had all sorts of trouble and misery to cope with the hostilities of all kinds or at least to reject them.
177. Even if it is a mystery to us how you could do that, this fact nevertheless remains.
At times it was also very crazy for us. Many simply cranked, rotated and played crazy. This affected the work and much more. What was left to me in the end? Only a roaring around like a madman was still useful. Nevertheless, I don't want to ascribe all events to the Gizeh twerps and the vibrations of the stars, because in many cases the rotation of the individual was due to the fact that they didn't know what to do with the factor of being unaccustomed to this kind of work, which also helped with everything.
178. Sure, that's correct; but the analyses that have been made in the meantime have shown that these concerns have become more balanced and that these difficulties have largely come to a standstill.
179. All the honest and mission-conscious members of the group have made a great effort to express my gratitude.
180. Nevertheless, I would like to remind everyone that the last time-consuming construction project still requires a great deal of work and a great deal of joint effort.
181. As I have read from our registry recorders, there are those who are thinking about leaving the group or going on vacation, although their current involvement with you at this time is crucial to building anything necessary.
182. But if this actually happens, that certain people of cross-legged form or even all group members of honest form stay away from the necessary work during the whole holiday period, then the project will get into time pressure and would not be completed at the required time, which you may know.
183. Therefore, I would like to take the liberty of interfering in your concerns and suggest to you that all of you give a part of your holiday time for the necessary work and work this time daily.
184. You know that if the project isn't finished by now, there will be irreparable changes that will shake all plans and damage individual core group members.
I know that, but people need their holidays too.
185. Sure, but the more important one certainly has a privilege with everyone.
They'll have to decide that for themselves.
186. But they should know that for some, time is very tight, if it would no longer be sufficient for what is required, which is why the project must be completed very precisely on time.
Of course, that's all very clear to me, but the decision is really not mine to make.
187. In this respect, too, you should be trusted more and your words more respected.
Do you have any idea what is sometimes thrown at my head?
188. Your thoughts probably refer specifically to Jacobus.
189. His thoughts are familiar to me, because very often they are unmistakable in a form that hurts me.
190. He is very rude in his thinking, for he does not try to do so.
191. Thus his thoughts of unlove are often exposed when he talks about me or about me, which I often also have to take from our registry apparatuses.
192. In particular, his speech of extreme inaccuracy is that we are unaccustomed to working and that we have to speak well, because we do not have to do his work.
193. It is very unfortunate to have to find this out, because his thoughts and speeches clearly state that he does not strive for true thinking and therefore is not able to recognize that we too have very hard days of work and very often have to do our duties for several days without sleep, especially when through the unreasonableness of individuals in your group things are done which we have the duty to compensate.
194. Especially with Jacobus we have our trouble, because by his stubbornness bordering nonthinking he is extremely susceptible to all negative forces acting on him, which is why we have to constantly strive for him like no other to protect him from thoughtless and damaging actions.
195. His world of thoughts therefore corresponds to a very selfish and bad thanks, which he was very advised to correct.
196. Nevertheless, we must nevertheless thank him for his dedication and cooperation.
Well, what can I say about that?
197. You should tell him these things more often.
Man, what more should I do? Ask Herbert once, or rush around in his thoughts, then you will see how often I have already told Jacobus that.
198. Sure, I know that from Jacobus' thoughts.
199. Nevertheless, you should do it more, even if he always reacts aggressively.
Aha, you know that too.
200. Sure, I explained to you that his thoughts reveal everything and leave him uncontrolled.
Aha, yes, of course. Okay, I'll knock on his door again.
201. You should also try to make him understand that his expressions and speeches become more moderate about me and my girlfriends etc., because his speeches and thoughts about physical love and connectedness are often so impure and even primitive that the feeling of shame is not spared to me, although we only know such feelings from earlier traditions.
202. What Jacobus allows himself in this relationship, however, is something so new and primitive for me that it took me almost two years to talk to you about it.
203. That an earth person can think and speak so impurely in this relationship has become an abomination to me.
204. It is so impure and unclean that one should not talk about it fundamentally.
205. The constant repetition of the same concerns, however, requires these remarks anyway.
I'm very sorry, girl. I've told him all this many times before, but his damn stubbornness is so great that he just laughs at it and appears to be a hero. That damn jerk, I'll have to read him the riot act again when the time comes. I'll give him a… girl, please, don't do that…
206. … I've lost control, sorry.
You shouldn't apologize and you need even less to cry.
207. It hurts me very much that Jacobus doesn't care about the true things and values.
Little child, girl, come on, don't be sad now, this lousy jerk may one day understand.
208. Sure, maybe … but it …
There's no but, sooner or later he'll have to learn it if it's gonna be when he's fucked up. But he will learn it.
209. Sure, but a malicious event is already slowly pushing its way towards him, which he can only avert when he finally lets himself be instructed.
I've told him that many times before, but it's useless. In his cursed stubbornness, he simply wants to know everything better. But is it really so far that these things are about to happen?
210. Unfortunately yes …
Well, I'll put the jerk through his paces again when the time comes.
211. It would only be to his own advantage.
Okay, girl, now please don't be sad anymore. When Menara and Alena were here on July 6th, I took a lot of pictures of the blast gun and the tree that was shot through. Afterwards first, namely on the slides, we made some quite strange statements. First of all there was the tractor of Jacobus photographed on different pictures, although at that time it was no longer in the place, but in Wila. In second and third place were the shed and the dwelling house respectively the part of the barn and the wooden gate next to it, the passage and the trees etc. so crooked on the pictures as if the film had been damaged by heat and had caused distortions. But this is not the case, because the films are completely in order. Could it therefore perhaps be possible that these things were caused by the protective shield that Menara had placed around the area from the ship? I also wanted to ask you again what the High Council had to say about Jacobus' name, if we write it with a C instead of a K.
212. The reference of your first question could not only be so, because it really was so.
213. Menara erected the protective umbrella so that what you mentioned could come about, to explain to you, and of course to all the others in your group, what we can do with the protective umbrellas.
214. The explanation for the processes is very simple:
215. The appearance of the tractor on the film is an as yet unknown form of visualization of all matter by an as yet unknown type of infrared radiation.
216. Probably the earthly science is so far, that it knows the infrared light and many of its application possibilities, so e.g. also the making visible of any matter, which has already been removed hours or days before from its location to be photographed.
217. The relevant and previous earthly technique is usually only able to capture shadow outlines, while our technique is so far developed that an object is reproduced in all its details and true to nature.
218. The tilting, as you call it, of the buildings is quite simply due to the fact that everything that is not in the immediate range of radiation appears blurred or distorted, while in the process with the tractor the former location was in the immediate range of radiation.
219. Concerning your question about Jacobus, the High Council declared that the name would also do justice to the required values with a C written on it.
Aha, I understand all that once again. So that is clear. Then now another question, namely concerning the demonstration you promised: What about it, is it to be expected in the near future?
220. That lies entirely in Quetzal's decision.
221. For the time being, I am not yet supposed to initiate anything in this regard, but to adopt a wait-and-see attitude.
But why is that?
222. I was afraid of this question, and if it were possible, I do not want to talk about it.
Why is that?
223. Because it would be unpleasant news for some of your group members.
Shall we play cat and mouse? I think these things should also be brought up, because maybe they could be quite useful.
224. Maybe that's from correctness.
225. Well, then I want to make the statement:
226. For some members of the group, the registration apparatuses have recorded that the appearance of our ships or demonstrations carried out or to be carried out by us are evaluated in such a way that they serve to brighten up and loosen things up, but on the other hand they also find an evaluation as privilege and sensation.
227. The actual conscious concerns of learning and proving our existence are pushed into the background, which in the last few months has partly contributed to the disharmony.
228. Under these perspectives no demonstration can take place for the time being, which Quetzal has decided to do.
229. So such a demonstration will be postponed to a later date, since it will then also be divided into different demonstration phases with only smaller observation groups.
230. This is partly because more and more steps have been taken by various departments of your army to monitor you in particular, and under certain circumstances, they hope, erroneously, to get hold of us.
231. This special part is also the reason why we have not recently ordered you out to our contacts, but have brought you directly into our ships through transmitters.
232. In the future, the concern about our contacts will change from time to time, the way we make contact as well as the respective location.
233. We have to do this because the near and far surroundings of the centre are too much monitored by certain army officers.
234. With regard to the members of the group, who now think of our appearance as a visible privilege, etc., I would like to explain that we are in no way averse to releasing our ships to their eyes in demonstrations, but not for reasons of privilege or sensation, etc., but simply because we feel joyful about their own joy, and because we would like to promote joy in all of them in dear solidarity, if they can observe us at demonstrations or otherwise.
235. But that does not give anyone the right to demand that as a right.
236. How these concerns will develop in the near future, that will be the results of the registry apparatus, after which Quetzal will make his decision.
237. Until then, however, at least another three months will pass if he does not allow himself to be exempted.
It's a pity, but somehow I've already seen that coming, because some certain remarks from some group members have come up to me. Too bad, but I think Quetzal's decision is probably the right one.
238. I'm very sorry too, but I don't want to evade Quetzal's provisions or even act against them.
That is not required of you either, which I suppose I may say on behalf of everyone.
239. I thank you.
You with your eternal thanks for something self-evident. – What about the two who are supposed to take over the task in the center? You once told me that Amata had been chosen for the women and girls, but you didn't tell me anything about the men.
妳總是為理所應當的東西去感謝 — 那兩個應該會在中心裡接受任務的人怎樣了？妳跟我說過，阿瑪塔（Amata）會被女士和姑娘選中，可是對於男性妳卻沒有任何報告給我。
240. Amata was chosen, as you correctly mention, but there should also be a suitable person on the male side.
241. After a discussion with father and Quetzal, we decided that Jacobus should take over this task for the male part.
242. On the other hand, both need representation, which can also only be recruited by residents of the centre.
243. Since there will be no other permanent residents in the Center for the time being, your wife will be responsible for the female part and you for the male part, but you will find relief from this task as soon as the problem can be solved elsewhere.
244. Furthermore, the task of introduction will also fall to you, since this is necessary.
245. The unfamiliarity of absolute loneliness and absolute silence, which all are not used to, could otherwise lead to shocks and other unpleasant things, as I have already explained to you earlier.
246. So it will be necessary for you to be present in the Sohar Center mainly at the beginning and the next following times with one or the other as a calming factor and for possible help in case of silence and loneliness.
You already explained that to me, but do you know that this can lead to quite unpleasant things?
247. I don't understand.
You know, if I have to be down there with a man at first, that's still possible, you know? We live here in a cramped world, because the man on earth sometimes thinks a little funny. But if I now …
248. I understand – unfortunately.
249. Sure, it will be connected with problems that you can really solve.
250. Everybody should know you so well by now that they should place their trust in you and know that you are only focused on your mission in the whole enterprise, without having any thoughts that could have a devastating effect on everything.
251. I would very much like to free you from this task, but not a single analysis has shown that there is a suitable and suitable force with all the necessary qualities and the necessary ability in even the half-value sense in your or your broad environment that could take on this extremely trustworthy task.
252. Where character traits would allow this, there is a lack of the necessary knowledge, skills and knowledge.
All that remains is to bite the bullet.
253. Sure, because you prepared yourself for it.
254. Just thinking about your concerns, I see that other difficulties may arise, if you must be very careful to exercise appropriate control over everything, after which thoughts and actions cannot degenerate.
I've been thinking about that for a long time and that's why I've been rolling over problems. Maybe it would be very good if Ptaah, Quetzal and you and I could work through these problems together. I have certain ideas about how I could exercise this control, but unfortunately I don't know if that's possible. It would therefore be very dear to me if you could talk to yours once about it and present my wish.
255. That's what I want to do, because your idea about and for such a conversation corresponds completely to my sense.
By the way, I now know why Ptaah gave me a very specific reason for the center.
256. It could not remain hidden from you.
The only reason I came across it was because I wanted to use the compass to swing the exact north direction.
257. I already told you that it couldn't remain hidden from you.
258. The only reason we didn't want to tell you about it was because you were able to gather some valuable insights through your own initiative.
I actually found out some things, for example why everything down here in the Sohar Center is and is much more pronounced than it usually is. Somehow, however, it is incomprehensible to many that the compass needle shows two different north directions within one meter of horizontal displacement.
259. You shouldn't officially spread these concerns yet, because so-called experts would accuse you of fraud and deception again, although a very strong north deviation actually exists and the compass needle in reality shows the old and the new location of the magnetic plus pole of the earth, at least at present, but this will correct itself in two decades.
260. The pole of the Sohar centre points very precisely to the old magnetic pole, which is also valid at present, while the compass needle at the house points to the new positive pole of the Earth, namely in the direction of Greenland, where this magnetic pole is now located.
But you have researched these things very thoroughly.
261. That was also our task, because for the entire center this value of the things so present is of important importance, as you know.
The actual value, however, I recognized only by sounding out the different poles. Only then did I realize that I was able to recognize the real and also largely all connections.
262. That was to be expected from you.
You do me too much credit, but the findings were interesting after all. I also got a glimpse of why so many telemetry disks were pulling over the center because of the facetted paths of the magnetic currents.
妳給了我許多榮譽，不過這確實是很有趣的發現。此外，還有一種光向我鋪開 — 為什麼如此多的測距盤飛過中心上方，是由於磁流力鋪展到了反射面上？
263. That's also correct, and if you're talking about it right now:
264. You should really refrain from your jokes in the future and not take the discs off course at every opportunity you get.
265. Although our technicians have now equipped them with special track stabilizers that work automatically when the corrective lighting is switched off by thought influences, these stabilizers are not yet so perfected that they are fully functional.
And what about your technology?
266. The web stabilizers of this shape have only been developed since then, since you have been constantly driving the discs off course with your funny jokes.
267. We never knew any problems about this before, which is why a new invention first had to be made, which is not yet fully developed at the present time, but which will be soon.
Not much can happen if I let the little things dance a little across the sky, can it? Or do the little apparatuses suddenly flash down?
268. They can't crash, at least not ours, but there's a danger that they'll collide if they suddenly stray from the prescribed path and fall into the trajectory of another.
It won't be that bad, because then they just dissolve, as you once said.
269. Sure, but that only applies to our own filing discs.
270. Those of the other participants would crash.
But it's still kind of fun to distort the things a bit.
271. I know you, like every human form of life, need the constant testing of your powers of consciousness, but please use them elsewhere, only not on our telemetric discs.
I will make an effort, but I cannot promise anything.
272. You are simply incorrigible in certain things.
Ha, that's what I think, and I'm even happy about it. You know, sometimes it really drives you to make some jokes and to smile about it secretly, and then it's a lot of fun to see that others can't understand the fun as such because they don't recognize the connections.
273. This is typical for you.
274. But now the fun aside:
275. For some months now all the members of the group have been waiting for some valuable words from me, which I would now like to give them at this time, because they have gone through the hardest strains and become a little freer again, according to which they can truly also understand my words:
276. In every single one of you, except in the dishonest and traitorous, who are still in the group doing their mischief, the longing for certainty flares indelibly, especially for the certainty of your BEING and remaining far beyond your earthly offence, which you call death.
Sorry if I interrupt you; it seems to me that you speak quite rashly, for I am absolutely clear and conscious, with all certainty of what my BEING and staying is, far beyond my earthly existence, after my passing, in truthfulness. So why come…
278. You misunderstood me:
279. I am not speaking for you, but for your group members.
Ah, then excuse me. Keep driving, please.
280. So that's how I speak for the group members …
281. Yes – this certainty can truly become apparent to each individual if each individual defeats the ego, for in truth it is only the mist of the ego that prevents the prospect of the realm of true life, of the spiritual, beyond the transformation of becoming and passing away.
282. This is because the ego, the I, attaches too much importance to its own well-being, because in most people it develops further to egoism.
283. Thus, doubts and uncertainties hang over the individual as well as over the entire mankind of the earth, like heavy thunderclouds, from which thunder and lightning break unpredictably for the man of the earth, called into existence by egoism and materialism and all other unworthy things to which he has become subject and by which he is imprisoned.
284. To fight this shall be one of your first commandments, for only when, through the knowledge of the truth, the Sun of Love, embodying the manifestation of the Spirit of Life, rises up on the horizon of your psyche, thereby driving away the storm clouds, will you be able to perceive how close you really are to certainty and how unfounded your fear and anxiety was.
去跟這一切戰鬥是你們的首要誡命（commandments）之一，因為只有當你們認識到真相，那體現靈識生命（Spirit of Life）的愛之陽光（Sun of Love）才會升起在你們心靈的地平線上，從而烏雲才會消散，那時你們才能察覺到你們是多麼接近確定，而你們的恐懼和憂慮是多麼地毫無根據。
285. Unfortunately, for many people, only the death of their physical body means the beginning of their actual life and thus the gradual resurgence of their inner son.
［中譯者註：依據Future Of Mankind網站的解釋，Sohar也稱為“Zohar”，意思是“輝煌”（splendor）或“燦爛”（radiance），這是一種尚未被人類發現的科學現象。
在《以馬內利的教誨》（Talmud Jmmanuel）中，Zohar被視作靈態造化能量（spiritual-Creational energy）的燦爛輝煌之光。
（以上資料，請參閱Future Of Mankind）］
286. If, however, the next incarnation takes place, the same can apply again in the new life through a further ignorance, if not an improvement in life was laboriously struggled for and worked for by the preceding personality.
287. Only through a truly inner rebirth will the darkness of absolute or semi-serene lightlessness within an earthly existence be ended, when the light of the inner senses becomes visible to you and the action of the consciousness of life no longer appears to you only as a dull fate, which you in truth create yourselves in deformity.
只有通過一個真正的內在重生，當你們感知到內在的光明，且生命的意識活動在你們看來不再只是昏暗的命運 —其實這只是你們自己造就的畸形 —之時，那麼在地球人世間存在的絕對黑暗或半黯淡狀態（semi-serene lightlessness）才會被終結。
288. But when at last the sonar shines in you, then you recognize the invisible, the powerful of spirit and consciousness as well as their unlimited power as the truly working, while the worked visible already disappears again as a scheme, but remains as a permanent and invigorating memory, in order to continue to work and to be evolutionarily serviceable.
289. It is still the case with many of you that behind all love and all loving oneness lurks naked fear – fear of the end of love, fear of the passing away of a loved one, fear of being separated and reunited, and above all fear of changing to the beyond from this world.
你們還有許多人，在所有的愛和所有相愛的整體之下，仍然潛伏著顯而易見的恐懼 — 害怕愛的終結，害怕深愛的人去世，害怕分離和團聚，最重要的是害怕今生轉變到來世。
290. These fears are connected by the one with pain, from which ignorance and false doctrine swells, that all life always falls prey to death and always lives from other life, which it must destroy and destroy in order to be itself.
291. A terrible thought, truly, but it is only of earthly human nature, born in the incomprehension of the true truth, for all life lives from the other life, that is true so far, but life does not murder other life in order to be able to exist and live itself.
292. The one is arranged in the order of the other, and the one helps the other to live, in order to be again arranged in the order of the passing at its given time, when it has fulfilled its time and its task.
293. Life is not a progressive sacrifice and being sacrificed, as the earthly man mistakenly accepts it and is strengthened in it by false doctrines in this regard.
294. Rather it is in truth only a becoming and passing away in the sense of the constantly advancing evolution and purely in the sense of the creative rules, commandments and laws, to which creation itself is in every respect classified.
295. So it is only a matter of a rebirth and renewal of many ages in the wheel of decay and becoming.
因此人生只是在凋零和成長之輪（the wheel of decay and becoming）裡，歷經無數世代的輪迴和重生（rebirth and renewal）。
296. Thus the passing, the death, reaches into the heart of life, but likewise the life, the becoming, reaches deep down into the heart of death, whereby two realms complement each other to one, conquering each other at the same time and gradually bringing each other to knowledge.
297. Life does not strive for the overcoming of a single offence/death, but for the overcoming by evolution of the offence and becoming in general.
298. It works towards the upward development of everything that has become, towards that which is imperishable in the innermost of innumerable myriads of life forms and works towards the ultimate goal of all creations, towards creation, towards universal consciousness.
299. The actual meaning of life in the material realm is simply that:
300. Self-conquest of the always dominating ego and the following evolution in the whole of consciousness and spirit.
301. To defeat yourselves therefore means that you are to help your highest self to victory in order to recognize an even higher self, namely the Self of Creation, into which you will awaken through even higher evolution.
因此，征服自我意味著要幫助“高我”（highest self）獲得勝利，以便認識到還有一個更高層的“自我”，也就是“造化的自我”（Self of Creation），進入這個自我後，你們還會通過更高級的進化而覺醒。
302. Sure, it is one of the most difficult tasks of your life, but it is also the most beautiful, the most valuable and the most productive.
303. For behind this task awaits you the supreme certainty of your all-great-life BEING beyond all external and physical forms of existence.
因為在這個任務之後，等待著你們的是超越一切外在和物質存在形式的最高確定 —你們最宏偉生命的“存在體”（all-great-life BEING）。
304. Since your spirit of life in you is a part of the spiritual energy of creation, it is necessary to reflect on this creative root of your being in order to unite yourselves through true internalization with the all-time in yourselves, for to be one with the spirit of life in yourselves, with the part of creation in yourselves, means to become absolutely free, so also free from the fear of passing away, of death.
305. To be one with the part of creation energy in yourself also means to recognize your other ego behind your outer ego, namely the creative self.
306. It is certainly the greatest, for the still unprepared but truly the most terrifying thing that can happen to a human being, namely to truly see and recognize himself – his very own ego, which reaches beyond all spheres and boundaries and floats beyond all senses into the all-great-time and humanly incomprehensible regions of creation.
這當然是最偉大的，但對於精神上還沒準備好的人來說也是最可怕的，當這發生在一個人身上的時候，他真的就會看到並認識到本身 — 他的“最本源自我”（very own ego），這種最本源自我超越了任何領域和界限，飄浮在所有的感官之外，進入了「造化」的「全程宏偉時光」（all-great-time）之中而是人類難以理解的界域。
［中譯者註：有關「全程宏偉時光」（all-great-time）的相關解釋，請參閱《靈性教導 - 造化》中的第 7 句。］
307. But the one who unites himself with the part of creation in himself, with the spirit, solves at the same time the riddle of the passing, of death, which is so frightening for man and yet truthfully harmless, if he recognizes death as only the other side of life, which means nothing else than sleep in the physical realm, which replaces the wakefulness of the day.
308. Only human irrationality, ignorance and blindness believe that sleep is the darker side of life, which is why it is the same in reference to death.
309. Of course, many other factors are reflected in the fear of death, but it would be absurd to mention them all.
310. All that remains to be explained to you is:
311. What the abandoned human body is only imperfectly able to unravel, the part of creation in you is able to reveal with all clarity and truth, namely the certainty of your absolute duration in the all-great temporality.
沒有生命的人體只能不完全地揭示 — 而你們內在的「造化」片段則能以所有的清晰和真實揭示出 — 也就是你們在全程宏偉的此時（all-great temporality）中絕對持續的確定。
312. You should look unswervingly at the tasks of your life on earth, in the knowledge that on this side the realms of coarse matter and on the other side the realms of fine matter rule, but that the divided realms of this world and the hereafter are a single realm, present in the same place, but dimensioned differently, and therefore not in the same period.
你們在地球的生命中，要堅定不移地把目光聚集在任務上，認識到在這一邊是粗粒物質（coarse matter）主導的領域，而另一邊則是屬於細緻物質（fine matter）管轄的領域，但這個世界所劃分的（兩個）領域，其實都屬於同一個範圍，都存在於同一個地方，然而只是維度不同，因此不在同一時段內。
313. Of course, it seems that the total sum of misery and suffering on planet Earth is much greater than that of joy and happiness.
314. But this is only a fallacy on your part, who are false doctrines, handed down and implanted by yourselves, of the confused and dangerous view that this is in fact so.
315. Not at all, however, for need and suffering, as well as joy and happiness, are always in balance in their masses.
316. By your wrong thinking alone you overestimate, register and keep in constant remembrance need and suffering, while in joy and happiness you all too quickly forget the events and you lose the memory of them.
317. For you have not yet learned to move in balance in these matters and to register negative as well as positive things in equal measure and to preserve them as memories.
318. Nevertheless, you are able to see and recognize man's destiny, if you are able to change conditions and work out an island of sonar and security from the shores of darkness.
319. You need not disturb and worry about the duration of time, for millions and billions of years may still fall into the past before the realization of the highest goal.
320. Many millions and billions of years are still devoted to you and are given to you to smooth out again the creation-related face of your creative homeworld, which has been rutted by you, but you must now be devoted to the change presented to you to grasp the goal of evolution, to truly grasp, evaluate, and work out the goal of the helpful hand and the knowledge material presented to you.
Girl, that was a good speech, simply wonderful. I haven't heard you speak like that for a long time. You are simply a force.
321. Your face is so strangely changed and your feelings are in turmoil; I have …
Don't worry, girl, I'm simply moved by your words. They did me so much good. Thank you very much for that.
322. The thanks are on my side, because I am very happy that I was able to convey a joyful mood to you and that I see you so moved, although the words were not meant for you, but for your group members.
You know, it's suddenly funny in me. At last I have heard again words whose knowledge is well known to me, but which have been offered so excellently, with so much knowledge and understanding that I could savour them properly. Thank you very much for that.
323. I know you miss such conversations very much.
324. In the future I will try to entertain myself here and there with you mentally in this form.
Very gladly, and thank you for that, but do you think that you can always call things by their name so that I can write them down? You know, sometimes I find it hard to find the right expressions when I have to retranslate the symbol images.
325. You shall not write down these thought conversations with you that I have promised you, for in these times and on these occasions I would like to talk with you about greater matters that cannot yet be understood by the earth humans of the present time.